• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Androgynous women are goddamn sexy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cipherr

YES! YES! YES!

emma-watson-short-hair-2011.jpg

Nah, thats a woman, and I can tell immediately, the majority of the other chicks posted tho are scusssssssssssst. The whole androgynous thing really just doesnt do it for me.

Wazzim

Banned
Seemed like the most appropriate thread to post this since reigning king of androgyny Andrej Pejic (who is neither transgender nor specifically transsexual) was mentioned a few times before.

http://frockwriter.blogspot.com/2011/12/andrej-pejic-wraps-2011-in-lingerie.html

PozoH.jpg

sFxbQ.jpg

I also just read that FHM actually listed him on their "sexiest women in the world" list last year, but quickly pulled him off the list either because they didn't realize Andrej was male (which would be hilarious if accurate) or to avoid controversy (boooring).

Fucking Dutch stores are pure trolls I swear, definitely made to laugh at people.
And yeah you only have to do some little photoshopping here and there and you wouldn't notice it.

My friend is into this stuff and thinks that the penis wouldn't be a turn off for him as long as the rest still looked like a girl. He swears it isn't gay but that's so gay.

Wazzim

Banned
My friend is into this stuff and thinks that the penis wouldn't be a turn off for him as long as the rest still looked like a girl. He swears it isn't gay but that's so gay.

I don't know man, it could be pretty nice. Don't they love that '3rd gender' stuff in Thailand?

vordhosbn

Banned

I'm pretty certain this Andrej dude looks more feminine than most women I've seen. How is that gay?

Madrical

Banned
I agree on the first statement. Blanchett is just on another level of beauty that is impossible to comprehend.

Swinton, while doing nothing for me, does have this certain thing about her that is very unique and you cant stop looking at her. Not beautiful or sexy, but just a magnetic look to her.

This post wins. Blanchett is beautiful. Swinton is... unique.

sankt-Antonio

:^)--?-<
I would not even call the Andrej pics androgynous - he is just covered with make up, long hair and dressed up - a lot of skinny guys would look that way if made over like that.
I think i havent seen one actual picture of an androgynous person (no excessive make up / special dress / haircut) in here.

edit: what i meant was androgynous looks based on facial/body features alone.

Don't get me wrong, he is the textbook example of androgynous.

But some of you are saying he looks like a woman. Period. That's not androgynous.
derp, oops, i meant to quote the dude above you.

I would not even call the Andrej pics androgynous - he is just covered with make up, long hair and dressed up - a lot of skinny guys would look that way if made over like that.
I think i havent seen one actual picture of an androgynous person (no excessive make up / special dress / haircut) in here.

Dead Man

Okay, I'm getting confused. Can those saying none or few of the women posted are androgynous please post example of what you would consider androgynous?

sankt-Antonio

:^)--?-<
xalKt.jpg

an eyebrow trim and you have a woman.

Yes he does look like a woman somewhat but that's because he wears makeup (eyes) and ,while undone, has a feminin haircut (dont know how to explain that one better) But I have to say it is the most feminin picture of him
In this thread in my eyes.

Still, I think it's the make up and hair and not so much his facial features that make him look like a girl.

Platy

Daniela Sea is pretty androginous to me ....
8lyc4.jpg

Quoting the Pejic one .. she is one brushy eyebrow to look like a manly dude

Androgyny to me is summed up by Justine Frishman of Elastica, and Brett Anderson from Suede - even better seeing they were a couple for a while :)
Justine:
Justine_Frischmann_Elastica_Picture_11.jpg

500full.jpg

Brett:
lf6ulk86pdyqlq6p.jpg

00000004-5410.jpg

Of course they both were massively inspired by the original:-

Bowie:-
david_bowie5b15d.jpg

600full-david-bowie.jpg

Platy

Of course they both were massively inspired by the original:-

Bowie:-
david_bowie5b15d.jpg

600full-david-bowie.jpg

Useless trivia : As much as i love bowie and everything he touches .... i NEVER even for a second considered him androgynous, but this probably have something to do with the fact that i'm from a diferent generation ... like how i don't think that 1920's girl from a few posts are anything other than a girl with short hair

i'm gay?????

33.jpg

used to be a bloke, had operation and is now married.

I don't see how she belongs to this thread ... also, i don't see how being atracted only by feminine features makes a man gay

Neither girl is really androgynous, but I definitely have a celeb crush on Emma Watson and Morena Baccarin, whom both pull off the pixie cut very well. I saw My Week with Marilyn (which Emma Watson is in) and my roommate had to tell me to stop audibly mumbling about her. :s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom