• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Androgynous women are goddamn sexy

Status
Not open for further replies.

PowderedToast

androgynous people look amazing to me, both male and female. but it has to be innate to them, about facial structure + personality more than simply dressing up. it's quite a rare thing but it can be incredibly beautiful.

mantidor

Pejic is really famous but for me androgyny means you can't identify the genre, not a woman who looks like a man or a man who looks like a woman, androgynous people just look a way that's indescribable, it can be beautiful, it can be harrowing, as everything in life :p. Pejic is a guy pushing his feminine secondary characteristics, long hair, facial features, etc, helped by his (almost disturbingly anorexic) skinny frame, and excessive use of make up. But hes a model after all, honestly not the best example.

Speakin of musicians:

tumblr_lwiv4gxEuY1qghziu.jpg

Too awesome that she is a lesbian.
Fixed for me. :D

Zionyx

Pejic is really famous but for me androgyny means you can't identify the genre, not a woman who looks like a man or a man who looks like a woman, androgynous people just look a way that's indescribable, it can be beautiful, it can be harrowing, as everything in life :p.

Why didn't the OP include the line "Androgynous men are goddamn sexy"?

they are

I've always found girls with short hair really attractive for some reason. Then again I really find the typical buxom blonde or women like C. Hendricks super hot too. The Annie Lennox androgynous look does nothing for me though.

The short hair thing kind of weirds me out though. Like I find, say, Rachel Maddow, really attractive for some reason. I had a crush on pre-shoplifter Wynonna Ryder (sic?) growing up. Someone posted a picture of Emma Watson with short hair here and I thought, yeah, I'd hit that.

But the thing that weirds me out isn't that Emma Watson, early Wynonna Ryder and Rachel Maddow all look like “men”, it's that they look “boyish”. Isn't that fucking bad when you think about it?

Could it be a Freudian thing? My mother has always had a short, boy-ish haircut.

I've always heard psychologists say that all girls want to marry
a man that's like their father and all men want to marry a woman like their mother.

Basically what I'm asking is am I a pedophile if I find girls with short hair attractive?

PowderedToast

I've always found girls with short hair really attractive for some reason. Then again I really find the typical buxom blonde or women like C. Hendricks super hot too. The Annie Lennox androgynous look does nothing for me though.

The short hair thing kind of weirds me out though. Like I find, say, Rachel Maddow, really attractive for some reason. I had a crush on pre-shoplifter Wynonna Ryder (sic?) growing up. Someone posted a picture of Emma Watson with short hair here and I thought, yeah, I'd hit that.

But the thing that weirds me out isn't that Emma Watson, early Wynonna Ryder and Rachel Maddow all look like “men”, it's that they look “boyish”. Isn't that fucking bad when you think about it?

Could it be a Freudian thing? My mother has always had a short, boy-ish haircut.

a man that's like their father and all men want to marry a woman like their mother.

Basically what I'm asking is am I a pedophile if I find girls with short hair attractive?

yeah

Monocle

Of course not. If you're not attracted to nubile bodies or people that otherwise physically resemble children, you're obviously not a pedo. Finding a certain kind of haircut attractive is not the same thing as desiring to fuck a child. If the idea of sexually exploiting kids disgusts you the same way it does any normal person, you're in the clear.

Androgyny is super hot in both genders
Depends on the person to some degree, but yeah.

Of course not. If you're not attracted to nubile bodies or people that otherwise physically resemble children, you're obviously not a pedo. Finding a certain kind of haircut attractive is not the same thing as desiring to fuck a child.

Phew. Okay. I couldn't tell if the post before you was sarcasm or not. I live in the part of the country where finding short haired girls attractive is bad for some reason.

Goron2000

best junior ever
The people in the OP do nothing for me. But i do have a thing for Rosamund Hanson if she counts. Don't know exactly why but Uuuungh.
rozzzzy.png

Platy

How about people that looks like people of the opposite sex ?

Like Michael Jackson's wife that totaly looks like him after all those surgerys ?

Pejic is a guy pushing his feminine secondary characteristics, long hair, facial features, etc, helped by his (almost disturbingly anorexic) skinny frame, and excessive use of make up. But hes a model after all, honestly not the best example.

This doesn't mean what you think it means ... because this means stuffs like boobs and small waist =P

Pejic is really famous but for me androgyny means you can't identify the genre, not a woman who looks like a man or a man who looks like a woman, androgynous people just look a way that's indescribable, it can be beautiful, it can be harrowing, as everything in life :p.

Wich reminds me ...
fr4Fv.jpg

One of the top 3 castings of all time ... next to pejic modeling a pushup bra and the tommy lee jones younger version on mib3

This girl is totaly not androginous

xD

Songbird

Prodigal Son

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
I was going to bump this topic after seeing Salt and thinking Angelina Jo Lee looked cute in the suit. Then I saw this

The people in the OP do nothing for me. But i do have a thing for Rosamund Hanson if she counts. Don't know exactly why but Uuuungh.
rozzzzy.png

The fuck is that?

faridmon

I approve. Those examples are horrible, but Tomboys are hot. Too bad its impossible to find them, let alone date them.

mantidor

Wich reminds me ...
http://i.imgur.com/fr4Fv.jpg[IMG]
One of the top 3 castings of all time ... next to pejic modeling a pushup bra and the tommy lee jones younger version on mib3
[/QUOTE]

oh yes, now Tilda Swinton is really androgynous in Constantine. I really loved that because is very rare to see angels portrayed as how they are supposed to be which is a sexless, androgynous creature.

Tilda Swinton *swoons*

Where have you been hiding this woman UK-Gaf? This is my problem. (It's not really a problem actually) My American penis is telling me she looks like David Bowie circa late 1970s early 1980s, but my ears when she speaks in a British accent screams oh hell yeah I'd marry her in a heartbeat. Hell, Charlie Rose was hitting on her the last time she was on his show. She was on the Daily Show tonight and I was like, yep she looks like a guy. Then she opens her mouth and I instantly want to hit it.

It's got to be the accent. I'm pretty sure you guys conquered half the world based partly on the accent. At this point I'm convinced I could marry a girl sight unseen if she had a British or Irish accent.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Tilda Swinton was on Jon Stewart tonight. Kind of surprised I saw this thread was bumped and it wasn't about that appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom