• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT4| I/O Silver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sch1sm

So you're calling me a dumb shit? That's nice. I've owned an iPhone 3GS and a 4 and by proxy through my wife who had a 4S and I gave up on how incredibly dumbed down the Apple experience is; Hence, kids toy. The example I tell people (which most actually agree with) that it is the equivalent of me telling my son to only play with his toy truck a certain way. Think about that.

Android isn't for big kids, this isn't some Pull Ups commercial.

Volta IS the joke.

...fair.

C:\Users\My Name\AndroidStudioProjects\MyApplication

I get this Error:
Your project location contains whitespace. This can cause problems on some platforms and is not recommended.

How can I fix My Name to MyName?

VoxPop

Started using Google Calendar on Lollipop and its beautiful. Gave my iPhone 6 to the GF and back full time on my good old HTC One M7.

Hoping for some decent new hardware early this year. Maybe the Z4 or might even jump on one of those Xiaomi phones or the TwoPlusTwo.

Recommendations on any new Android apps I may have missed out on?

Husker86

C:\Users\My Name\AndroidStudioProjects\MyApplication

I get this Error:
Your project location contains whitespace. This can cause problems on some platforms and is not recommended.

How can I fix My Name to MyName?

You'd have to change your Windows user name I think.

I wouldn't worry about it, though. My Android Studio projects are all in my Google Drive folder so I get the same warning and have never had an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom