• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Angry" fans send Bioware 400 Cupcakes

Zen

Banned
At this point, Bioware needs to tell it's more obsessive fans to go fuck themselves. I'd certainly respect them more if they completely distanced themselves from these mentalists.

Worked out great for Dragon Age 2 didn't it? The tail on that game was so sharp that stores refused to stock a Goty edition.

who are these people?

untitled-33p9tl.gif

oh, never mind.

AlexBasch

Agree with a previous poster.

Move the hell away Sonic fans, you have lost your crown as the most insane fanbase in video games.

I liked how the Bioware team joked about that Marauder Shields cake, though. :D

EDIT: There should be a way to filter that gif or the spinning one. It's fucking disgusting.

I have some advice for these 'fans': Shut the fuck up and go outside. It's a videogame. The developer can end it however the fuck they please. The ending has no bearing on your life beyond the couple minutes it took to view.

Pachinko

I have some advice for these 'fans': Shut the fuck up and go outside. It's a videogame. The developer can end it however the fuck they please. The ending has no bearing on your life beyond the couple minutes it took to view.

This would be sound advice if any of these people actually had lives but they clearly don't.

On the upside- being an edmonton native I'm told by friends that fuss cupcakes does a helluva job with their cupcakes. So statement or no, the bioware office is in for a treat.

Jintor

Complain to the FCC, make actual petition = going too far

Send cupcakes to Bioware = going too far

Write things on forums = going too far

Man, I don't know...

Zomba13

Complain to the FCC, make actual petition = going too far

Send cupcakes to Bioware = going too far

Write things on forums = going too far

Man, I don't know...

Woah! Calm the fuck down dude! Stop going so far! It's just a game man!
You Mass Effect fans are loco.

rozay

Banned

Its hilarious how the angriest people in this thread are the ones who have no idea what they're talking about.

Zomba13

Its hilarious how the angriest people in this thread are the ones who have no idea what the fuck they're talking about.

It does seem to be the way most anger on forums goes. There is always people angry at the ones getting angry. Which is then kinda funny because they are just getting worked up over what other people do in their spare time on a message board.

zroid

Banned
Began reading the OP and raised an eyebrow...

Then I saw the icing colours and literally laughed out loud.

(also, lucky cupcake shop)

Alchemy

It does seem to be the way most anger on forums goes. There is always people angry at the ones getting angry. Which is then kinda funny because they are just getting worked up over what other people do in their spare time on a message board.

But they're getting mad about stuff they read on the internet, which is real life. Not video games. So that makes it ok... right?

rozay

Banned
After reading the thread about /v/'s viral EA marketer, maybe this is a good cause for the employees after all.

I hope Weeks in particular gets a cupcake

Zen

Banned

I have some advice for you: Shut the fuck up and go outside. It's a messageboard. People can talk about what ever the fuck they please. The comments have no bearing on your life beyond the couple minutes it took to read it.

These even provides you with an easy out where you can claim to 'have a life', thus ending your inconsequential contribution on perceived high note of smug superiority. :D

This would be sound advice if any of these people actually had lives but they clearly don't.

Right because people that complain about the ending have no lives, hurr hurr hurr.

Cystm

Game journalists mocking fans over this controvery itself is really pissing me off. Yes, I think it's way overboard with the Amazon return offer and the 80k charity drive, but the fans should be respected in the end and if a large chunk were upset by the ending than you listen. Some journalists like PA are either so up the asses of Bioware or just not thinking of their audience's wishes. Personally, it's caused me to stop visiting PA. And I actually liked the ending.

*HA_HA_HA_OH_WOW.jpg*

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
the only problem here is that they'll turn it into a thing, selling you better endings as DLC

and we'll all buy them because we're all terrible people :(

Top Bottom