• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Sol1dus

My whole house smells like Turnips. Hopefully none of the villagers find out what I'm doing.

In any case I hope someone gets an absurdly high amount. If so, I may not have to worry about bells for a while.

If they don't... I may become like Will Smith in A Pursuit of Happyness

My house is literally packed with turnips. Every room, turnips. Spilling out of lockers, turnips. I'm practically sleeping on turnips.

massoluk

Banned
Lol, shouldn't turnip be like.... you know... little side distraction while you decorated your home and town? How did the game ended up being Turnip warehouse and futures simulator for some of you guys?

botty

Banned
Lol, shouldn't turnip be like.... you know... little side distraction while you decorated your home and town? How did the game ended up being Turnip warehouse and futures simulator for some of you guys?

You need money to set up your town. The first half of animal crossing is paying bills and buying everything you need. The second half is completing collections and then designing your house/town.

Sol1dus

The game is what you make of it. Tbh, I find this gambling very interesting- especially since I am at a great loss if I don't do good.

Plus, if I strike gold I'll be able to focus entirely on landscaping and collecting things. (not needing to grind too much for money here and there).

Just my personal opinion. :p

Berordn

It helps when the risk is very low because there's actually a pretty large community of AC players on GAF.

Even if we don't strike it rich, we're bound to break even or net a tiny profit.

First you get the power. (Mayor)
Then you get the turnips.
Then you get the money.
Then you get the women. (Abel sisters)

My house is literally packed with turnips. Every room, turnips. Spilling out of lockers, turnips. I'm practically sleeping on turnips.
Just make sure you don't turnip on the wrong side of the bed hurrrr durrr

PS what are everyone's first day prices? Mine are 95 and 91.

Bulbasaur

Banned
Hi guise, if anybody would like to add me please feel free to do so 0559 6787 5259 just send me a pm with your details.

I operate on Australian time so If you are a late night / early morning type of villager you may like to come grab some apples and what not.

UberTag

Not to make you paranoid, but this site says you have a potentially constant decreasing pattern. Too early to tell for sure, but...
I had a constant decreasing pattern last week. Figured I'd go to town this week in hopes that it won't repeat this week... and, failing that, there will be people in this thread that score a nice return and want to get in on some free bell action by opening up their gates.

MKUltra

Both of my prices today were 51, I'm regretting going all in for my first time buying turnips now for fear of losing everything.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Oh hey now that I think about it we should put something up on the OT about adding 3DS FC's to your profile. Not sure how many people know about this yet and it's pretty helpful.

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
Started at 89 bells (purchased at 91). C'mon, Resse, untighten them purse strings and make it rain bells! Daddy has expansions to pay for and public works to fund.

Daily Bell Tracker
Code:
Profit:  0
Deficit: (206000)
Total:   (206000)

Sun. B | 103 |
Mon. 1 | 126 | [b]22.33%[/b]
Slight improvement...

Daily Bell Tracker
Code:
Profit:  0
Deficit: (206000)