• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

UberTag

MONDAY AM : 44 / PM : 46

I AM GOING TO GET RITCH!!
You're looking at a Big Spike (best price = tomorrow morning), Small Spike (best price = tomorrow afternoon) pattern or a happenstance Random with two numbers really close together.

UberTag

My week has started out largely the same as last week.

Mon AM - 92
Mon PM - 87

Went pretty much the same way last week and ended up declining steadily until 50.

Not expecting much from my turnip prices. That's what you guys and this thread is for.

131 in the AM.
139 in the PM. (I might have them reversed.)

Not nearly high enough to sell.

Is there any pattern/method to the prices? (Might the medium-ish prices now spell doom for me later in the week?)

FrsDvl

AM:60
PM:55

It's my first time doing the turnips so i have no idea when to sell them or not. Bought them for 98 bells

massoluk

Banned
Bought at 91, yesterday.

Didn't check in the morning
97 right now.

Not a selling price, definitely. We'll see tomorrow :\
My game plan, sell at 200 before Wednesday, 140-150 Thursday. Bail the fuck out at Friday or Saturday.

UberTag

When I got the game last week, around wednesday.

Why isn't it possible ?
Last Wednesday is certainly feasible.
But, by design, maximum turnip selling prices courtesy of Big Spikes aren't available on Mondays or Saturdays. Only Tuesday through Friday.
Monday prices only set up the rest of the week. You can never start off at 500+.

Anyone with increasing prices from morning to afternoon today either has a Random cycle or will peak in price tomorrow.
Anyone with a decline is still eligible for any scenario... although a big drop from AM to PM probably means they're in a Random cycle.

nin1000

Banned
I hope it wont peak too high as i am in university at the morning :(

EDIT: Of course i will have my 3ds available but i wont be able to let everyone in :(
EDIT 2 : Added my FC to my profile :) thx for the suggestion Laffer

Laffer

Added the suggestion to add your FC to your GAF profile in the main post. Also added the patterns website.

Come on, guys! Tomorrow it's going to be the big day!

Last Wednesday is certainly feasible.
But, by design, maximum turnip selling prices courtesy of Big Spikes aren't available on Mondays or Saturdays. Only Tuesday through Friday.
Monday prices only set up the rest of the week. You can never start off at 500+.

Anyone with increasing prices from morning to afternoon today either has a Random cycle or will peak in price tomorrow.
Anyone with a decline is still eligible for any scenario... although a big drop from AM to PM probably means they're in a Random cycle.

So tomorrow is when the madness begins all over again? Can't wait.

Sol1dus

If tomorrow I miss my millions because you guys aren't fast enough at some other person's town...I'll come for you.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
AM: 87
PM: 84

It's over, market has crashed. Time to jump.

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
Can someone get the big spike pattern out of the gate Monday? Like I stated earlier, I got 89 in the AM and 126 in the PM. I'm hoping tomorrow will be the big increase but I could also be stuck in the random pattern.

Top Bottom