• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apple iPhone 6 [OT]

Smidget

Why can't I beat the last boss of DK:TF? :/ Why oh why?!?! :( I thought I'd finally beat him before I can order... not looking likely :/

fyzm7357

That's a bit disingenuous. It's kind of like saying to prevent rock chips on your car, don't drive it.

Case covers the beauty of Slate. You haven't exposed it to real conditions.

I agree with this. I loved my slate iPhone 5. I really wish they would have kept that color around instead of Space Gray.

giga

If you're going to get a case, then the color of the back really doesn't matter. Just concentrate on white or black for the front.

And don't get one of those ugly looking clear, plastic cases for job's sake.

DOWN

Banned
That's what cases are for: Mine was MINT after 2 years!

Yeah bug shields on Ferrari's work wonders too, but I don't plan on living miserably.
a-car-bra-for-what-now.jpg

Dany

Banned
If you're going to get a case, then the color of the back really doesn't matter. Just concentrate on white or black for the front.

And don't get one of those ugly looking clear, plastic cases for job's sake.

been caseless since the 4. no problems yet

Husker86

AT&T's website is hiliarious. They don't give a fuck if you want something else, whole thing taken down for a countdown splashscreen.

ryan299

Just read that Radio shack is giving $50 itunes gift cards if you buy the phones from them. Only problem is you can't order online.

Apath

[]http://aws-cdn.dappered.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/a-car-bra-for-what-now.jpg[/IMG]

Yeah bug shields on Ferrari's work wonders too, but I don't plan on living miserably.
a-car-bra-for-what-now.jpg
This is still kind of disingenuous. An iPhone without a case will look like shit after two years.

nikos

FFFFUUUUUU still undecided, but leaning towards the 6. I don't think I can handle the Plus on a daily basis.

Guess Who

Banned
The new phones are showing on the upgrade device page at Verizon's website to pre-order, but clicking preorder sadly tells you to wait. Way to blueball me, Verizon.

Runus

After many years of Android I am finally going to give the iPhone a shot. Getting the 6 Plus Space Grey 64gb as soon as these bad boys come up to order.

Confirming AT&T preorder - just got two separate iPhone 6, received confirmation emails and everything. If it takes you to the countdown during the process, just hit refresh.

fyzm7357

Confirming AT&T preorder - just got two separate iPhone 6, received confirmation emails and everything. If it takes you to the countdown during the process, just hit refresh.

Confirming also, just got two of them myself with confirmation emails. Quicker than I expected!

kaskade

Damn verizon is showing the phone when I go to order but it then leads to a splash page saying please return at 3:01. UGGGGGHHHHH

Namikaze

Damn verizon is showing the phone when I go to order but it then leads to a splash page saying please return at 3:01. UGGGGGHHHHH

Yep! It saved my color choice and the amount of GB I want though..hopefully I can just stay on the page and press preorder right at 3:01...

Couleurs

I will never use a case for my iPhone, it looks so cool on its own and to cover it up would just ruin the look of the phone IMO.

I don't use cases either; I just stick with Bodyguardz skins and haven't had any issues with scratches or cracks so they seem to work well.

v0yce

This is still kind of disingenuous. An iPhone without a case will look like shit after two years.

What? No it won't. I've never put a case on my iPhones and they all look great after a couple of years. They'll have a small scuff or nick maybe, but I'll gladly take that over using my phone with a case.

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
So for those with Verizon is there a way to sign up for a family plan online? I'm a new customer. I can't find it if I try to order a 5S. Was hoping to preorder two 6s tonight.

Top Bottom