• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apple iPhone 6 [OT]

v0yce

Why do people insist on the stupid comparisons? Does it make you angry that some people don't want their phone dinged up? Covering a couch in plastic makes it uncomfortable. Putting a case on a phone doesn't hurt the usability of the device at all and is purely a preference.

Uh, you're the one spreading the "your phone will look like shit after two years." But it won't. My looks great after years of use and I don't have to have a bib on it.

AHA-Lambda

I wanted to make sure my credit card was still valid on my account (haven't bought anything apple in years) and it's telling me my security code is invalid when it's not!

Is this just cos of traffic right now?

Apath

Uh, you're the one spreading the "your phone will look like shit after two years." But it won't. My looks great after years of use and I don't have to have a bib on it.
Haha, if yours looks pristine with a case after two years, more power to you, but that is not the norm. Every iPhone I've seen in person has been apparent whether or not there was a case on it. Especially so when you're browsing the used markets.

Ambient80

Someone answer me this. If I wait until 9am and go to an AT&T store to preorder, I am still likely to get it on release day, yes? Like the stock for online and in store is different? Cause right now AT&T online is telling me 14-21 day wait for shipping, so I'd rather just go into the store and preorder there if I can get it Friday.

Top Bottom