• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apple iPhone 6 [OT]

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Just checking in - Apple Store still down for me over here. - 02:03 AM, CST.

DOWN

Banned
Guys they are all down and I still am screwed by ATT pricing. I was just scott-free paying for the phone upfront on contract since I'm not the plan primary, but now I either pay the difference without discount when I renew contract+ the phone upfront, or I pay the next price monthly and both are way more than upfront/sell later combo.

toohectic

Resale value

Don't forget that the resale value is offset by the cost of the case(s). Some people spend $50 on cases over the life of the phone only to be able to sell it for $50 bucks more when they get their next phone. The case potentially degrades the enjoyment of the phone and you break even. No thanks.

giga

Meanwhile…

aC8Q0Yc.png

verge-smartphone-poll-sept-11-630-pm-et.jpg

Apple dun goofed.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Verizon site fucked up for me :\

Hopefully apples works when it goes live.

Husker86

Can do AT&T site but worried, even though bottom says by Sept 19th. People said it was already not by launch in their confirmation emails?

nynt9

Can do AT&T site but worried, even though bottom says by Sept 19th. People said it was already not by launch in their confirmation emails?

My email said by launch but I can't login to my order details page to check, I think AT&T's site is dying?

Top Bottom