• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apple Music |OT| Apple Invents Music, Time To Party Like It's 1989!

Anno

I just pulled the update by checking manually from my phone. Seems like it's done downloading and is preparing to install.

Rootbeer

Banned
Looks like the updates are rolling out around 8 my time... just when I get off work. Sucky timing. Gotta rush home to play with it I guess.

in terms of music catalog sizes, apple music will now have the largest once it launches, correct? That is one of the reasons why I switched from Pandora One to Spotify, once I realized how small their catalog was.

Mononoke

Banned
Not even joking, my Spotify premium actually lapsed today. Just got the email. Hmmm.

A sign!?

EDIT: Still no update for me on PC desktop. Damn.

HUELEN10

Beats Users, check the App Store for an update, if it's not out yet it should be out soon; you need it to migrate to Apple Music.

Xater

in terms of music catalog sizes, apple music will now have the largest once it launches, correct? That is one of the reasons why I switched from Pandora One to Spotify, once I realized how small their catalog was.

Pretty sure that is the case, yes.

There are still a lot of tweaks missing from the new OS. Here is what my phone looks like jailbroken:

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/UtoddqQ.png[/IMG]

Outside of the triforce being tacky, I think that looks clean/minimal. So jailbreaking really gives you a lot of tools to customize how your phone looks. And on top of that, there is a loooooong list of tweaks w/ regards to performance that also make jailbreaking a must.

Could you please post a source to your wallpaper? :)

snap0212

Update available through iPhone. Connected it to my PC and it told me there was no update for iOS. Thought it might be faster through iTunes, but whatever. :)

My Bose is ready.

cBj1LTf.png

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Oh fuck off. Their active noise-cancelling headphones are fucking incredible.

*brofist*

Rockin' the Bose QuietComfort 25. Not the best audio quality due to the form factor and the DSP, but the noise canceling is heavenly good.

Top Bottom