• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ariana Grande (hugely famous musician) joins the battle in Final Fantasy Brave Exvius

Goddamn this is still going???? Are people still hating on a pop star being a character in a mobile final fantasy game?

Where the fuck was the outrage for TOP RAMEN? Or Coleman? Or Audi? In a MAINLINE FINAL FANTASY GAME.

Good God, if this thread didn't exist half of y'all wouldn't even notice.
It was CUP NOODLE, how dare you

Ray Down

Banned
Its neoGAF, people who actually think Dark Souls is a good game. So there you go.

6e4.png

neilyadig

Her latest album was entirely produced by Max Martin - that alone qualifies her for pop super stardom. If you don't know who he is and have any interest in pop music, look him up.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
When this thread first came out, I was like "I never heard of her either". Then that night I was driving home from work and head the 3LAU remix of one of her songs on the radio, then her name came up in a Jeopardy answer on that night's episode.

Nobody on Jeopardy got the answer right.

pariah164

You know what? Screw the haters.

She's cute, she is VERY much a fan of anime at least, if not gaming as well, her character in the game is dece, and her singing isn't that bad. Heck, I actually like it.

Top Bottom