• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arizona GAF | It's a dry heat

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntoneM

Gonna be my only post. 36th St and Thomas in Phoenix. The power has been out for at least 1.5 hours. Gotta conserve battery for alarm.

Saw the transistor??? in the alley throw sparks 3 times as power was trying to be restored.

Just craziness. Hope all are safe, gonna take a Monsoon shot of gin, good night.

RetroGreg

I'm in buckeye. We had a big storm last night, but nothing tonight. We lost power for about 4 hours last night. Don't worry, they'll get it back on soon.

Unicorn

Hope AZ-GAF is ok with the crazy I 10 shootings going on.

yeah this is insane and scary

I am glad I don't regularly have to commute on the 10. I hope they catch whoever is involved ASAP
I regularly drive on, like, all of the freeways, so I'm super nervous every time I get on. At the same time I'm constantly thinking, "I ain't got time for this shit. I got too much shit to worry about without a stray bullet being added in too." fuck this ass hat(s). The publicity is exactly what they want too, unfortunately.

NeededSleep

Got married last month gaf :D

Not only that, visited my father in Oregon for a week this month, he was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer on fathers day this year. He was given 6 months, but he is responding amazingly well to the chemo. His tumor marker range was 0 to 7, his count was 465. After 4 treatments it's down to 136, he might be part of the 11% who beat it! I was so devastated when I found out about his cancer, we ended up canceling the the large wedding because of it.

So before going up to visit my parents the fiance and I drove up to vegas and got married. it was so cheesy, but so much fun for the both of us. She is such an amazing lady, just not into games.

We still plan on having a large ceremony when my father gets a foothold on what is going on.

it's been a crazy second half of a year so far. but everything is looking up. Not to mention some awesome Arizona sunsets the last few evenings!

I'm really looking forward to having some great relaxing weather this fall (favorite time of year)

ASU all the way.

51KeW7IA2tL._AA160_.jpg

Me and a friend went out for sushi, the roads in the neighborhood were completely flooded. Also my car got really wet inside because my sunroof leaks, a lot.

I took a picture of the centerline disappearing under all the water
12002266_10105500764455831_3083350529746803491_n.jpg

I was just driving back to phoenix from U of A and there was a huge multi car pile-up on eastbound i-10. There were about 10 or more wrecked cars and semi trucks. Trying to find out what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom