• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arkham Asylum Mafia |OT| It's time to kill the Bat

I did not put Sorian in the cage because I figured he used his last shot tonight and we know what he is as a neutral.

See, it's this kind of weird phrasing that makes me think you are talking to Sorian in the background and coordinating crap.

What do you mean, "last shot"? What on earth makes you think so?

I can believe you are in the same neutral group, cause if you're town you shouldn't be taking sorian at his word for anything.

Fat4all

Banned
Fat used a vote override yesterday and I vaguely remember him saying he couldn't vote today because of that(maybe) so if that's true then the DV gifter just threw their shot in the garbage.

You remembered wrong.

Never said I couldn't vote after the override.

Sorian

Banned
This is all terribly confusing.

First, Fat got a double vote and a vote block?

Sorian shot or didn't shoot? I highly doubt anyone will tell the neutral that they blocked him.

Zipped being scum...acohrs going for a bus then? Makes the override more incredible.

(I shot, I shot so good).

Really inspiring to know we've got you for two days if Zipped is scum

LOL Faddy, don't be disingenuous

Maybe even 3 days!

Oh I see Sorian is in full YOLO mode. I guess I would be, too, if my win condition evaporated.

I still have my secondary, can't you tell with the way I am endearing myself to town ^_^

See, it's this kind of weird phrasing that makes me think you are talking to Sorian in the background and coordinating crap.

I can believe you are in the same neutral group, cause if you're town you shouldn't be taking sorian at his word for anything.

I'm shooting you tonight, you annoy me.

Timeaisis

I'm not taking him for his word? I don't think he's scum, I do think he's neutral, and he eventually needs to die. I didn't think putting him in the thunderdome would do us any favors right now, but I strongly considered it.

Doesn't matter, what's done is done.

And as for his last shot, he mentioned yesterday he had one left for and had to hit robin.

Faddy

Banned

Don't ignore me. I'm going to need your character name.

I still have my secondary, can't you tell with the way I am endearing myself to town ^_^

I'm shooting you tonight, you annoy me.

Daww, I'm winning then.

Shooting the town doctor will certainly endear you, yes.

Hey, LP, instead of sitting there being all confused pointlessly, how bout you type up one of those lists with all the claims from users, and claims of effects? Then you can look like you're doing something while you pre-mourn zippy.

Faddy

Banned
Daww, I'm winning then.

Hey, LP, instead of sitting there being all confused pointlessly, how bout you type up one of those lists with all the claims from users, and claims of effects? Then you can look like you're doing something while you pre-mourn zippy.

Name please.

Correct, it's very clear in the role.

Sorry, Nudull probably didn't mean to be obscure on that point, or to miss saving Royal. But they're a very inexperienced player, having never completed a game, and may not have known the difference between a doctor and poison doctor. We are both.

So the BatMite is a Bat Fam. Let's kill it.

Liar, I'm as villian as can be. If we weren't outside the cage, you would be my vote.

Sorian

Banned
Daww, I'm winning then.

The doctor that is sitting here ignoring the already flipped information and being dense like the rest of the scum team in thinking that Natiko was in chat with someone who wasn't me? It's ok, town should praise me for taking out bad play even if it removes a good role.

Fat4all

Banned
My boss is a huge Batman nerd, and he says Bat-Mite is never really a bad guy, just mischievous.

Just to throw that out there.

AbsolutBro supporting my night moves makes me believe he is a tracker. Unless he only verified what Nudull said, iono, this game man.....

Remember when I was asked about my N2 results? My comment was along the lines of "I would rather not say, nothing useful for town", because at the time scum did not know our doctor could self target. That's why I didn't want to say anything then.

Also I fucked up and did not submit a command on time. I'm really sorry town, but things are stupidly fucking hectic for me right now and I lost track of which day this started. I'm fucking pissed to, because I planned to target Sorian, so I would have known who the fucking role block was.

Sorry guys. Not that it helps now, but Monday half of the insanity in my life should cease and I can actually pay a-fucking-ttention

Faddy

Banned
Remember when I was asked about my N2 results? My comment was along the lines of "I would rather not say, nothing useful for town", because at the time scum did not know our doctor could self target. That's why I didn't want to say anything then.

Also I fucked up and did not submit a command on time. I'm really sorry town, but things are stupidly fucking hectic for me right now and I lost track of which day this started. I'm fucking pissed to, because I planned to target Sorian, so I would have known who the fucking role block was.

Sorry guys. Not that it helps now, but Monday half of the insanity in my life should cease and I can actually pay a-fucking-ttention

How inconvenient!

Verelios

Lol

Penguin

My boss is a huge Batman nerd, and he says Bat-Mite is never really a bad guy, just mischievous.

Just to throw that out there.

Well, he's a hero

He is like Batman's biggest fan

But mentioned that and someone said it's best not to bring in outside logic like that. Gets you thinking in a box.

Daww, I'm winning then.

I would do it if I was at a computer right now.

Never mind about Zipped, according to Fat's boss he's clean.

Faddy

Banned
How ballsy do we think acohrs is?

Unless Absolutbro and Nudull are scum working together, which is a possibility given that they've both come out on the same dayphase with the same info, seems unlikely though. Probably more likely that both my reads are off, hmmm...

vote:zippedpinhead

guess it's onto the only one I scumread still that hasn't claimed, zipped, please don't claim, my reading pride can't take it

Faddy

Banned
It might of been a planned thing, to vote Zipped and wait for them to claim.

Hard to say.

Not what I'm implying Fat.

I'm saying that the big scum play is AB and Nudull (weemadarthur) working together. Mutual town confirmation.

Why does AB's rolename make no sense? The Riddler as a watcher, really? And why has Nudull/weemadarthur been so reluctant to give out a player name?

Because he doesn't have a safe name claim to make.

Oh shuttup faddy.

Seriously, faddy sounding like a lyncher.

Fake role names were added to the required list for mods to supply after...Harry Potter I think.

Even as a neutral in the last batman game I was given multiple safe names.

Faddy

Banned
Oh shuttup faddy.

Fake role names were added to the required list for mods to supply after...Harry Potter I think.

And yet you still haven't given your name.

Fat4all

Banned
Oh shuttup faddy.

I mean, the claim has been out there for a long time now.

What's the harm of releasing the roles name?

Flame_AC

Yay! I'm in the cage match.

I suggested you put Penguin in here Time, I think they would have prompted more discussion than me, but whatever.

Do y'all just want me to go out and roleclaim, I don't know if it'd be a good thing or not.

Faddy

Banned
Yay! I'm in the cage match.

I suggested you put Penguin in here Time, I think they would have prompted more discussion than me, but whatever.

Do y'all just want me to go out and roleclaim, I don't know if it'd be a good thing or not.

There are only 2 reasons to role claim.

1. You can prove your role claim is true (see CCS double vote)

2. You have pertinent information coming from your role

I mean, the claim has been out there for a long time now.

What's the harm of releasing the roles name?

There is unlikely to be any harm to me. Being a claimed doctor is quite targetable by itself.

There could be indirect damage to another player, however, if the game has more lynchers than the joker. Because if I'm not ....uh.....who are villains in batman....the Penguin. If I'm not the Penguin, it narrows the field of potential Penguins.

Also I don't know any thing about the character, and I'd rather not delve into flavor arguments.

Also the role name cop is dead and didn't release my role name. So who is going to verify the pointless information?

Let's talk about achoo. Since you shot him, your reads seem better than anyone else's. What made you feel he might be scum? Which of our possibilities today is your scummiest? I will need to reread some days to see what achoo ever said, I felt unable while catching up to get reads on him or you since I've never played with you guys before.

Flame_AC

There is unlikely to be any harm to me. Being a claimed doctor is quite targetable by itself.

There could be indirect damage to another player, however, if the game has more lynchers than the joker. Because if I'm not ....uh.....who are villains in batman....the Penguin. If I'm not the Penguin, it narrows the field of potential Penguins.

Also I don't know any thing about the character, and I'd rather not delve into flavor arguments.

Also the role name cop is dead and didn't release my role name. So who is going to verify the pointless information?

I feel like there's no reason to be so dodgy about your role name when we already know your role.

Faddy

Banned

Let's talk about achoo. Since you shot him, your reads seem better than anyone else's. What made you feel he might be scum? Which of our possibilities today is your scummiest? I will need to reread some days to see what achoo ever said, I felt unable while catching up to get reads on him or you since I've never played with you guys before.

We don't care if it is verified, we just want the name.

Verelios

This is some masterclass deflection. I'm honestly baffled on why you just don't tell us your role name. Hell, we probably would've believed a Dr.Strange claim (well, not now).

Top Bottom