• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arkham Asylum Mafia |OT| It's time to kill the Bat

Sorian

Banned
You made it like "oh, fat is robin I'm sure of it". And now you admit that was a ploy to get scum to ignore you. Which seems exceptionally convenient since Fat was thinking of killing you.

What thread are you reading? Fat has shown no indication in wanting to kill me? And again, saying I am sure of something does not make it any more or less true. I never claimed to have some definitive proof that Fat was Robin. I was calling my shot.

Timeaisis

What thread are you reading? Fat has shown no indication in wanting to kill me? And again, saying I am sure of something does not make it any more or less true. I never claimed to have some definitive proof that Fat was Robin. I was calling my shot.

Misinterpeted a post above, nevermind. Why change your tune this late in the day? Was it always your plan to go in on Fat as robin, and then reveal ~45 mins before that just kidding that was all a ploy?

Also, do you have shots or can you just kill people forever until you hit Robin?

I am leaning to believing Zipped

I think Verelios. He has been bothering me all game. Just something not right about how he has gone about his posts/votes.

If you don't like him then acohrs.

I agree with you, Haven't liked verelios' gameplay the past day. It's why my vote is on him

Timeaisis

Town poisoner makes little sense to me. It's like delayed vig with extra shots. That's why I believe Zipped is town aligned poison doc.

For whatever that's worth at this juncture.

Timeaisis

Also, I know we all feel like voting doesn't really matter since Fat is going to activate his thing, but we really should have votes down like normal so we can get a read on where everyone stood tomorrow.

Sorian

Banned
Misinterpeted a post above, nevermind. Why change your tune this late in the day? Was it always your plan to go in on Fat as robin, and then reveal ~45 mins before that just kidding that was all a ploy?

Also, do you have shots or can you just kill people forever until you hit Robin?

It was always my plan to go in on Fat. When I realized that people thought I was responsible for the poison, I figured I could use that to my advantage by knowing that Fat was likely town when others didn't but now that he's gone and claimed an override, that plan flew out the window and with all the claims, it didn't seem worth it to call an audible.

As for shots, I was ignoring revealing this but I don't see it doing much for me either way. I have one shot left and am revealed so as I said, I either shoot Robin or I likely lose. I don't see myself living much longer at this point.

im open to other people's thoughts on who I shoul bop as well

time's ticking by

Time is ticking by, you should override him. To be clear, my scum read of Time isn't some grand ploy or wave of the hand. I do actually think he is scum.

Fat4all

Banned
48.jpg

I'll use my ability 5 mins before the end of the day, just in case.

Lone_Prodigy
Nudull doctor
Fireblend
Bronx-Man
Flame_AC
Penguin
Timeaisis Thunderdome
AbsolutBro watcher
Faddy
Fat4all override
CCS double vote gifter
acohrs
Sorian neutral killer
Verelios
Zippedpinhead poison doc

Timeaisis

It was always my plan to go in on Fat. When I realized that people thought I was responsible for the poison, I figured I could use that to my advantage by knowing that Fat was likely town when others didn't but now that he's gone and claimed an override, that plan flew out the window and with all the claims, it didn't seem worth it to call an audible.

As for shots, I was ignoring revealing this but I don't see it doing much for me either way. I have one shot left and am revealed so as I said, I either shoot Robin or I likely lose. I don't see myself living much longer at this point.
I want to believe that last bit, but that's exactly what someone who wants to survive a little longer would say. I realize you only need "one night" according to yourself in order to shoot robin, whoever the hell that may be, but the fact is we're going 100% on your word, a neutral. And you still yield extra kill, who you aren't sharing and we are just supposed to trust your judgment of.

Time is ticking by, you should override him. To be clear, my scum read of Time isn't some grand ploy or wave of the hand. I do actually think he is scum.
Well, at least I know I'm not going to be your night kill tonight, huh?

Faddy

Banned
Might as well do my own reads list. Version 3.

All players ranked from Town to Scum

TOWN

CCS
Fat4all
Nudull
Timeaisis
Sorian
Flame_AC
acohrs
Penguin
AbsolutBro
Bronx-Man
Fireblend
Zippedpinhead
Lone_Prodigy
Verelios

SCUM

If you are below Flame you have almost 0 town credit imo.

Quick re-rank time

TOWN

CCS
Fat4All
Nudull
AbsolutBro
Timeaisis (pending thunderdome)
Zippedpinhead
Flame_AC
Penguin
Fireblend
Lone_Prodigy
Bronx Man
Verelios

SCUM

Sorian excluded because he is neutral

Faddy

Banned
Quick re-rank time

TOWN

CCS
Fat4All
Nudull
AbsolutBro
Timeaisis (pending thunderdome)
Zippedpinhead
Flame_AC
Penguin
Fireblend
Lone_Prodigy
Bronx Man
acohrs
Verelios

SCUM

Sorian excluded because he is neutral

NOW INCLUDING acohrs

Sorian

Banned
I want to believe that last bit, but that's exactly what someone who wants to survive a little longer would say. I realize you only need "one night" according to yourself in order to shoot robin, whoever the hell that may be, but the fact is we're going 100% on your word, a neutral. And you still yield extra kill, who you aren't sharing and we are just supposed to trust your judgment of.

You might still be. Just because I'm fine lynching you doesn't mean much, it's a gamble because you could be Robin. I just also know that I can't realistically say something for sure when we might hit scum today which would help a lot in locating teammates.

Sorian

Banned

Also going on my word for what? It's clear as day that I want to shoot Robin. The thread has already revealed that much.

Fat4all

Banned
Alright, is there anyone who can give me a solid reason to vote Vere? I'm not seeing much in the sense of reads on them, and I haven't had much of a scum feel on them either.

I was thinking maybe acohrs, but it's a bit of a dick move with them gone for the day.

Fireblend

Banned
I don't like the idea of Sorian firing tonight. He's gotta be playing both sides. He has just one shot left, so if he fails, he's gonna be a waste of space for both us and scum. The "I'm totally gonna play for your side!" story from a neutral is very old, it could eventually favor scum. If they're feeling lucky they might as well not roleblock him and let him shoot.

Why do you feel like you're going to die soon if you don't hit Robin tonight, Sorian? Who'd be invested in killing you? Like, voting you doesn't even make sense at this point.

I'm ok with lynching either Zipped or Verelios. The latter was undecided leaning scum in my last read list, and somewhat of a non-presence this day.

Timeaisis

You might still be. Just because I'm fine lynching you doesn't mean much, it's a gamble because you could be Robin. I just also know that I can't realistically say something for sure when we might hit scum today which would help a lot in locating teammates.

So you admit that you might kill me tonight, even though I might be confirmed town (spoiler: i will be) tomorrow. Makes sense, given you are neutral, and are going to do whatever it takes to win. So if you think I'm robin, you'd take that chance, because hell, you don't have much time left. I understand that.

What I don't understand is why everyone else seems OK with letting you stay alive.

CCS

Banned
Rethought scum list, three or four from:

Acohrs
Flame
Bronx
Penguin
Vere
Zipped.

Not sure which is most likely. If Fat is shooting today then any of those six is good

Fat4all

Banned
I guess dick moves don't matter last min in the day, choices gotta be made

Just makes me feel bad if they ain't around to defend themselves

Timeaisis

Also going on my word for what? It's clear as day that I want to shoot Robin. The thread has already revealed that much.

Going on your word that you are a) choosing someone you think is not town and b) it's your last, final shot so if you miss you are no longer a threat.

15 left, 14 after today.

Sorian shoots someone. Scum kill.

12 tomorrow, 11 if Sorian hits Robin and leaves the game.

If he misses then we'd have a neutral survivor with no compunction towards voting with us.

We'll be doing scum's job if we lynch Sorian but isn't one death tonight better than two, even if the second has a chance at hitting scum?

Sorian

Banned
I don't like the idea of Sorian firing tonight. He's gotta be playing both sides. He has just one shot left, so if he fails, he's gonna be a waste of space for both us and scum. The "I'm totally gonna play for your side!" story from a neutral is very old, it could eventually favor scum. If they're feeling lucky they might as well not roleblock him and let him shoot.

Why do you feel like you're going to die soon if you don't hit Robin tonight, Sorian? Who'd be invested in killing you? Like, voting you doesn't even make sense at this point.

I'm ok with lynching either Zipped or Verelios. The latter was undecided leaning scum in my last read list, and somewhat of a non-presence this day.

Town would be invested in lynching me soon. Scum would also want to night kill me if they can block me and don't feel like gambling (though that would be hilarious with a watcher). They also just might think I have more than one shot remaining and don't want to risk it.

So you admit that you might kill me tonight, even though I might be confirmed town (spoiler: i will be) tomorrow. Makes sense, given you are neutral, and are going to do whatever it takes to win. So if you think I'm robin, you'd take that chance, because hell, you don't have much time left. I understand that.

What I don't understand is why everyone else seems OK with letting you stay alive.

I'd let me live (and I have the track record to back that up), neutrals are still usually aligned with one of the teams.

Timeaisis

15 left, 14 after today.

Sorian shoots someone. Scum kill.

12 tomorrow, 11 if Sorian hits Robin and leaves the game.

If he misses then we'd have a neutral survivor with no compunction towards voting with us.

We'll be doing scum's job if we lynch Sorian but isn't one death tonight better than two, even if the second has a chance at hitting scum?

That's assuming he only has one bullet left. But, yes, you are right.

Sorian

Banned
Going on your word that you are a) choosing someone you think is not town and b) it's your last, final shot so if you miss you are no longer a threat.

A is obviously true though? Like how can you argue that I would purposely shoot town at this point? B is whatever, I could be lying there, that's on you and scum to decide.

Timeaisis

A is obviously true though? Like how can you argue that I would purposely shoot town at this point? B is whatever, I could be lying there, that's on you and scum to decide.

I'm not arguing you would purposely shoot town, I'm arguing that we have to trust your judgment blindly on who you shoot.

franconp

franconp

It's another day in the Asylum. The inmates began discussing like always until they reach a decision. They will vote for the members of a committee that will select the candidates who will run for a spot in another committee who will be the ones who makes the proposal to catch Batman.

That was too much for Anarky to bear. He may be a villain but he never will be a burocrat. He decide to put an end to it right now.

-Anarky: You are doing that freaking committee over my dead body. Even better, you are doing that freaking committee over HIS dead body.

So Anarky decide to blow up Robin to little pieces. All in the name of chaos.

Acorns has died

You are Robin and you are part of the Batman Family (That means you are mafia).

You are Batman Sidekick. You are an orphan who lives alone in a big mansion with a millionaire who isn't related to him. I'm sure there's nothing sexual going on in there.

You are an Revenger. If Batman is either killed or lynched you will receive an extra kill during the next night phase. You must be the one who makes the kill.

Like all the scum you also have the command Arrest:<Playername> to make a night kill.

The scum thread can be found REDACTED and your teammates are ALSO REDACTED . You also have a secret partner. You don't know who he is but he knows who all of you are. He will become a full-fledged member if he is targeted for a night kill (and there will be no night kill) or for investigation. If he becomes a full-fledged member he will gain access to the scum chat.
You also have the power to vote. Use Vote: <Playername> during the day phase. The usual drill.

The game thread is Here
You win when your team has a majority of the votes at the start of the Day Phase.

Day 3 has ended

red_1494457200.png

Please Send your PM until 2 hours before the deadline

franconp

weemadarthur will be replacing Nudull immediately

Also, everyone is playing looking to have fun and doing their best to keep up with the game but they also have real lifes outside of here they need to attend.

Please leave Real Life outside of the game. It has nothing to do with all of this. Let's try our best to have a good time here.

DAY 4 FINAL VOTE TALLY:

acohrs (Overridden)
Fat4all 2438 2639
Fat4all (Override) 2639

Timeaisis (3)
Sorian 2090
Flame_AC 2203 2495
Faddy 2294
Nudull 2492

Zippedpinhead (2)
CCS 2397
acohrs 2501
Fireblend 2524 2532

Sorian (2)
Timeaisis 2165
Bronx-Man 2529

Lone_Prodigy (1)
Verelios 2487

Verelios (1)
Faddy 2199 2294
Zippedpinhead 2478

Fat4all (1)
Fireblend 2318 2524
Zippedpinhead 2355 2478
Penguin 2440

CCS (0): Timeaisis 2159 2165

Nudull (0): acohrs 2230 2497

No active vote for Day 4: AbsolutBro, Fireblend (has previously voted), Flame_AC (has previously voted), Lone_Prodigy

Day 4 Postcount: AbsolutBro 17, acohrs 21, Bronx-Man 14, CCS 25, Faddy 78, Fat4all 60, Fireblend 37, Flame_AC 30, Lone_Prodigy 15, Nudull 11, Penguin 13, Sorian 107, Timeaisis 80, Verelios 38, Zippedpinhead 20

Top Bottom