• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arkham Asylum Mafia |OT| It's time to kill the Bat

franconp

So, a new day starts. Let’s see how it will start!

WHAT!!!

NO ONE DIED!!!!

WHAT!!!!!!

Are you trying to get me out of a job???!!!!! How can I write a comic like this. I need something to keep the readers hooked. I can’t do it with words.

Luckily one of you has a brillant idea. I should do a deathmach. I just need to put 4 of you inside of a cage and let them battle until one of them dies.

So let’s do this: It’s an ASYLUM CAGE MATCH.

0f6d29f4a6605751ebe5c186684ecf1f14a8f187_hq.gif

Flame_AC, Faddy, Verelios and Fireblend will be fighting to the death

Day 5 Begins

red_1494716400.png

Mayority is 8.

Now some rules: This is a thunderdome. Only the votes on Flame_AC, Faddy, Verelios or Fireblend will count towards the lynch. Any other vote will not be counted. No lynch votes also won’t be counted. If there is a tie at the end of the day is a No Lynch.

Sorian

Banned
Why aren't I in the cage?

Also, I thought we were friends Fat.

Also also, it would very much behoove town to tell me if one of you RB'd me. I highly doubt scum role blocks me with a doctor and watcher claim out there.

Fat4all

Banned
I've been given a double vote!

Also, I can't vote this day period, so that's that.

-

sorry bout the total destruction of your goal there, Sorian

Faddy

Banned
Everyone should also write an apology to Lifeline.

Does nobody else find it suspicious that Acohrs posted a read list on like the second page of when the game started, but didn't post another one after that at all.

It's like the mafia told him to stay low. That should be reason enough to vote for Acohrs.

Am...am I the best doctor in gafia? At 100% saving?

I may just be.

While we're talking...Zippy ain't no poison doctor. I counterclaim him.

I was sure Timeasis was scum, but maybe given the mod approved thunderdome I was wrong.

I wanted to see Sorian's flip to judge Timeywimey and V. I'm still thinking V is pretty dang sus.

I saved FatDog last night, because as far as I'm concerned he's the only 100% townfolk folk in this dang game.

Nudull told no lies.
AbsolutBro supporting my night moves makes me believe he is a tracker. Unless he only verified what Nudull said, iono, this game man.....

I canj't believe this role-name thunderdome from day 3. Wtf, is this.

Fireblend has been the towniest town who ever towned, but since I haven't interacted with him directly, I ain't sure of that read over 75%.

Sorian

Banned
Am...am I the best doctor in gafia? At 100% saving?

I may just be.

While we're talking...Zippy ain't no poison doctor. I counterclaim him.

I was sure Timeasis was scum, but maybe given the mod approved thunderdome I was wrong.

I wanted to see Sorian's flip to judge Timeywimey and V. I'm still thinking V is pretty dang sus.

I saved FatDog last night, because as far as I'm concerned he's the only 100% townfolk folk in this dang game.

Nudull told no lies.
AbsolutBro supporting my night moves makes me believe he is a tracker. Unless he only verified what Nudull said, iono, this game man.....

I canj't believe this role-name thunderdome from day 3. Wtf, is this.

Fireblend has been the towniest town who ever towned, but since I haven't interacted with him directly, I ain't sure of that read over 75%.

What does my flip have to do with Time and Verelios? You going to pretend I'm not Joker?

lol pls

I'm Joker 100% of the time I play Batman mafia, law of the land.

Sorian

Banned
You believe Sorian only has 1 shot?

No, he believes I have two and I promise I didn't mean to make a liar out of him. I tried to mercilessly kill someone in their sleep last night.

And

like for real

Someone should let me know if they roleblocked me, very important info.

What does my flip have to do with Time and Verelios? You going to pretend I'm not Joker?

lol pls

I'm Joker 100% of the time I play Batman mafia, law of the land.

Well, it's like this....
I knew you were scum from day one. It's just, turns out you are [very probably] a neutral scum not a mafia scum. So....all the conversations that seemed completely manufactured betweeen you and time, and you and verlios, they couldn't have been coordinated, which is how it was looking.

Anyway I don't believe you ever tell the complete truth, and still want you flipped to see what threat you might offer to town.

Try to change my mind by giving me all the data.

Verelios

No, he believes I have two and I promise I didn't mean to make a liar out of him. I tried to mercilessly kill someone in their sleep last night.

And

like for real

Someone should let me know if they roleblocked me, very important info.
With Robin dead was there a reason to take a shot last night?

What does this mean? You can cure poison?

Correct, it's very clear in the role.

Sorry, Nudull probably didn't mean to be obscure on that point, or to miss saving Royal. But they're a very inexperienced player, having never completed a game, and may not have known the difference between a doctor and poison doctor. We are both.

So the BatMite is a Bat Fam. Let's kill it.

Sorian

Banned
I do. I also believe he tried to kill me last night.

Oh wait did your shot get refunded?

Why would I try to kill you? I was over you halfway through yesterday but I didn't want to flip somewhere else on the off chance I just pulled Robin out of my ass by accident. Fat did that for me too.

And again, I'm asking who roleblocked me. That seems like all the information needed.

Well, it's like this....
I knew you were scum from day one. It's just, turns out you are [very probably] a neutral scum not a mafia scum. So....all the conversations that seemed completely manufactured betweeen you and time, and you and verlios, they couldn't have been coordinated, which is how it was looking.

Anyway I don't believe you ever tell the complete truth, and still want you flipped to see what threat you might offer to town.

Try to change my mind by giving me all the data.

You know everything you need to know at this point. That said, I'll quote my win con for you:

You win when the Joker kills Robin. If you can't kill Robin (because he has died through some other means, or the Joker has died) you can win if you are one of the last five players in the game.

Don't fret though! I didn't copy my own role PM obviously, I just copied my confirmed teammate's and once again, we have the exact same win conditions, this shouldn't be hard to gather.

Fireblend

Banned
Welcome Weemad! I always enjoy our games :)

I'd like to hear Timeiasis' rationale for this choice of players. Not that I resent being in it but I'm curious if he ended up going with his gut or if he was concerned with pleasing everyone. Out of the available options I think Verelios is the one that was further down my reads list, but I'll review everything in light of yesterday's end of day.

Faddy

Banned
Correct, it's very clear in the role.

Sorry, Nudull probably didn't mean to be obscure on that point, or to miss saving Royal. But they're a very inexperienced player, having never completed a game, and may not have known the difference between a doctor and poison doctor. We are both.

So the BatMite is a Bat Fam. Let's kill it.

Assuming this is correct, it is something.

Can we get your character name, no reason to hide it.

Timeaisis

Why would I try to kill you? I was over you halfway through yesterday but I didn't want to flip somewhere else on the off chance I just pulled Robin out of my ass by accident. Fat did that for me too.

And again, I'm asking who roleblocked me. That seems like all the information needed..

Fair enough.

This is all terribly confusing.

First, Fat got a double vote and a vote block?

Sorian shot or didn't shoot? I highly doubt anyone will tell the neutral that they blocked him.

Zipped being scum...acohrs going for a bus then? Makes the override more incredible.

Fat4all

Banned

Sorian shot or didn't shoot? I highly doubt anyone will tell the neutral that they blocked him.

Zipped being scum...acohrs going for a bus then? Makes the override more incredible.

A comedy of coincidences.

Timeaisis

Welcome Weemad! I always enjoy our games :)

I'd like to hear Timeiasis' rationale for this choice of players. Not that I resent being in it but I'm curious if he ended up going with his gut or if he was concerned with pleasing everyone. Out of the available options I think Verelios is the one that was further down my reads list, but I'll review everything in light of yesterday's end of day.

Well, it was half gut, half suggestions. I kept asking at day end, but no one was really responding by then (it was mostly just yes/no on Sorian).

Flame_AC - Mostly suggestion, some gut. Flame isn't too active, so I thought this would spark that some more.
Faddy - All gut. I think Faddy, next to Sorian, is a very active player that is in the game a lot. Putting him in thunderdome would get a lot of conversations going.
Verelios - Probably the top scum candidate right now, consensus wise, had to go in.
Fireblend - You have been on a few suspect lists, not all, but a few. So I thought that dynamic would be interesting.

Mostly, I tried to get like a broad swath of people who were scum read by a bunch of different people, to different degrees, as I feel like that would spark some more interesting discussions.

Verelios

Fat used a vote override yesterday and I vaguely remember him saying he couldn't vote today because of that(maybe) so if that's true then the DV gifter just threw their shot in the garbage.

Fat4all

Banned
I had a slight lean on acohrs.

CCS and Faddy were the ones who pushed me over the edge on them. If either are scum, then they fucked up royally.

Top Bottom