• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arkham Asylum Mafia |OT| It's time to kill the Bat

Timeaisis

I don't see the point in putting Sorian in there we already flipped him, I would go with Fireblend instead.

Potentially, depends on what happens before day end. I will consider Fireblend as well, although I don't see what you all see in Fireblend. I think Zipped might be better if what Sorian is saying is true.

Although, I kind of do feel this may be a plot to survive another night by Sorian.

No idea what Bat mite is, but another neutral is implausible, though not impossible. I'm thinking scum.

How would the cage match work with the override? Override is restricted to the participants?

acohrs

Ask and ye shall receive.

timeaisis (3)
sorian 2090
flame_ac 2203 (2495)
faddy 2294
nudull 2492

ccs (0)
timeaisis 2159 (2165)

sorian (1)
timeaisis 2165

verelios (1)
faddy 2199 (2294)
zippedpinhead 2478

nudull (0)
acohrs 2230 (2497)

fat4all (2)
fireblend 2318
zippedpinhead 2355 (2478)
penguin 2440

zippedpinhead (2)
ccs 2397
acohrs 2501

acohrs (1)
fat4all 2438

lone_prodigy (1)
verelios 2487

Day 4 ends:
bla_1494284400.png

8 votes for majority.

thanks Sophia!

Fireblend

Banned
No idea what Bat mite is, but another neutral is implausible, though not impossible. I'm thinking scum.

How would the cage match work with the override? Override is restricted to the participants?

What? Override just ends the day phase now and eliminates whoever Fat chooses.

Sorian

Banned
Also, you get poison doctor out of Zipped, take it how you will. I have no horse in that race, I was lightly reading it as town after looking up the character so I'm not voting there. He doesn't seem to want to contend with me claim though if anyone was actually worried about me lying.

Faddy

Banned
I'm the poison doctor as I have been trying to breadcrumb for the past two days. I have two shots and sent one to flush last night. He must have used his lightning rod on someone and it got nullified.

I tried to tell him.

The way it was explained to me is that I'm a bat-fan, but angry at the writers for removing me from the comic books, so I am trying to prove my worth to to the Villians by healing them.

Ok that looks like a solid defence.

Flame_AC

Y'know, I don't think I've gotten around you Time, why put me in the Thunder Dome (C)? I'm fine going in, but you think I'm a better choice than some of the others? I feel like I might not be the best use of a slot?

Timeaisis

Y'know, I don't think I've gotten around you Time, why put me in the Thunder Dome (C)? I'm fine going in, but you think I'm a better choice than some of the others? I feel like I might not be the best use of a slot?

I'm open to suggestions. On mobile so I can't really bring up your list if you made one.

There was some talk about you being suspect earlier. I'm just trying to get a good spread.

acohrs

Wow, a lot has happened since I put my vote down! Guess one read was right, hooray!

Off to bed now, but happy to leave my vote on Zipped, nothing since my vote has changed my mind on them, if anything it's enforced my view. At best, it's another neutral role, at worst they're scum.

CCS

Banned
Chiming in to say that Poison Ivy is the most likely poison character this game. Quite likely poison doctor is scum.

Sorian

Banned
Would that mean a neutral poisoner then?

I'm surprised no one bothered to ask me. I'm not a poisoner, I just have regular night kills. It's a shame you got spooked Fat, I wasn't actually going to kill you. I chose you to call out because I was pretty sure you were town who had been targeted by scum poison and I figured if I announced a town target, scum would leave me alone which would let me shoot someone I was actually scum reading. With all this flying back and forth though, I don't even know who I could realistically lie about shooting so may as well put this info out there as well since Fat is proving himself anyway.

Fireblend

Banned
I'm surprised no one bothered to ask me. I'm not a poisoner, I just have regular night kills. It's a shame you got spooked Fat, I wasn't actually going to kill you. I chose you to call out because I was pretty sure you were town who had been targeted by scum poison and I figured if I announced a town target, scum would leave me alone which would let me shoot someone I was actually scum reading. With all this flying back and forth though, I don't even know who I could realistically lie about shooting so may as well put this info out there as well since Fat is proving himself anyway.
So you're planning to just blindly shoot someone tonight instead?

Sorian

Banned
So you're planning to just blindly shoot someone tonight instead?

I'm going to be blind regardless, I don't have my cop anymore but if you are asking if I am just going to shoot randomly into the crowd, no. I'm going to take the flip into account and see if I can figure out who scum is. At this point, I'm under the impression that I either get Robin tonight or I lose.

Timeaisis

Ahaha, so you either you have been lying this whole time, and now change your tune in an attempt to save your skin or you admit you are just blindly shooting people.

Verelios

I'm going to be blind regardless, I don't have my cop anymore but if you are asking if I am just going to shoot randomly into the crowd, no. I'm going to take the flip into account and see if I can figure out who scum is. At this point, I'm under the impression that I either get Robin tonight or I lose.
Well, whatever, I'll take that chance then on the off chance scum gets hit.

Sorian

Banned
Ahaha, so you either you have been lying this whole time, and now change your tune in an attempt to save your skin or you admit you are just blindly shooting people.

?

As opposed to, what? When I called out Fat as a specific target, that wasn't a blind shot?

Timeaisis

?

As opposed to, what? When I called out Fat as a specific target, that wasn't a blind shot?

You made it like "oh, fat is robin I'm sure of it". And now you admit that was a ploy to get scum to ignore you. Which seems exceptionally convenient since Fat was thinking of killing you.

Verelios

They said 'someone they're scum reading', so I'd assume Sorian wouldn't say who.

I'm dumb, I should of followed my own advice and not claimed.

Too late for that, though.
Probably, yeah. Would've been great with a smaller pool but look on the bright side. You're a confirmed town so that lowers our search range.

Fat4all

Banned
Faddy, at this point in the game I have you leaning town pretty well, what are your thoughts on who I should bop?

I'm a little shaken at the idea of killing a poison doc, but I think Bat-Mite could be a target worth taking a risk on.

Fat4all

Banned
You made it like "oh, fat is robin I'm sure of it". And now you admit that was a ploy to get scum to ignore you. Which seems exceptionally convenient since Fat was thinking of killing you.

Huh? I never intended on going after Sorian at any point.

They had me pegged as scum leaning for most of the game.

Faddy

Banned
Faddy, at this point in the game I have you leaning town pretty well, what are your thoughts on who I should bop?

I'm a little shaken at the idea of killing a poison doc, but I think Bat-Mite could be a target worth taking a risk on.

I am leaning to believing Zipped

I think Verelios. He has been bothering me all game. Just something not right about how he has gone about his posts/votes.

If you don't like him then acohrs.

Top Bottom