• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassins Creed 3 live streaming today at 5 PM EST

Nemesis_

Does anyone care about this game?

xjByu.gif

CrazyDude

Also this was posted on the chat stream earlier.

» Ubi : Demo goes Live today at 5 PM Eastern Time (10 GMT). Stay tuned for the World Premiere Demo of the highly aniticipated Assassin''s Creed III"

They are employed by Ubisoft.

But but. Touche... I fight because I love. I hope you are right...

Also this was posted on the chat stream earlier.

» Ubi : Demo goes Live today at 5 PM Eastern Time (10 GMT). Stay tuned for the World Premiere Demo of the highly aniticipated Assassin''s Creed III"
Fuck. This is so random... Now I have to think if I want to watch it streaming or HD later. If this does happen. I wonder if they'll release the HD video to certain sites.

Derrick01

Banned
I just finished Revelations about 5 minutes ago so I'm ready to see more. Game wasn't nearly as bad as Gaf led me to believe, but then again most of you guys seem to think brotherhood was the best and that was pretty boring :p

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
This is going to be disappointing. No way Fragdolls got a gameplay exclusive on this.

...watching anyways.

Lets get a chant going guys....

ASS CREED ASS CREED ASS CREED ASS CREED

Eh hope there is a lot of gameplay

I prefer the Dark Knight Rises version.

Ass ass ass ass ass Creed! Ass ass ass ass ass Creed! Ass ass ass ass ass Creed!

On a serious note, really hope they have some nice gameplay footage. But since it's fragdolls, I won't be holding my breath. :/

Midou

I just finished Revelations about 5 minutes ago so I'm ready to see more. Game wasn't nearly as bad as Gaf led me to believe, but then again most of you guys seem to think brotherhood was the best and that was pretty boring :p

Weird, I totally just finished it about an hour before you made this post.

I thought the AC2 trilogy was consistent throughout, I hated the tower defense in Revelations, but I only had to do it once after the start, I love running around and taking part in history the most, and all of them deliver that in spades.

CrazyDude

From the facebook page.

PSA: We've just been informed that Ubisoft will be live streaming Assassin's Creed III gameplay footage at 11pm BST/6pm EST. So about an hour and a half away.

The ever awesome Frag Dolls will be hosting the event over on twitch.tv. Their PAX coverage starts in about 30 minutes. (10pm BST/5pm EST) You can get there via the link provided.

I don't suppose any of you are excited about this though...
Hehe!

Enjoy guys,
-The Assassin's Creed Wiki Team.

https://www.facebook.com/AssassinsCreedWiki

Top Bottom