• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassins Creed 3 live streaming today at 5 PM EST

Irish

MGS crossover confirmed. Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiqqqqqqqqqqqquuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddd!

Riggs

Banned
Do any of you AC fans care about the clipping issues? It's the only thing that bothers me. From AC to AC Revelations, this still has not been fixed.

Example, Ezio (or whoever) stabs a soldier with hidden dagger and his whole fucking hand goes threw the soldiers head. It happens all the time, really takes me out of the game. Sometimes I see it happening with other weapons to, although not as obvious.

Hard to believe they can't fix such a minor, yet important issue (at least in my mind). So what do you think guys, valid complaint?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
This PR guy is good at saying "it's really good, trust me.'

I don't know how they'll keep this up for 40 more minutes.

abrack08

Dude: "Connor is a master dual-wielder, everything he does he has a weapon in each hand"

2 minutes later

Girl: "Connor seems so different from Ezio, with his bravado, and Altair from the first game. He's... a dual-wielder right?"

Face palm

Ugh.
Overtly-nervous-nerdy-developer-guy: "Connor is great a dual wielding."
...a few seconds later...
Self-absorbed-"Hot"-"Gamer"-chick: "He's a dual wielder right!?"

abrack08

... A brilliant question. "OMG I just thought of a new question... Are there any famous figures we can interact with as Connor?"

She seemed so proud of herself.

Top Bottom