• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood |OT| where my bro's at?

Irish

JodyAnthony said:
weird that the dlc would already be up. downloading now so it'll be ready for me come release day.

Yeah, odd. I just wish I could play it while I wait for the release date. :p

DrBo42

New multiplayer trailer here

Romulus armor is looking like it can indeed be unlocked. People who hate extra bullshit in the character design should really love this one. :lol
Y_a2672323.jpg

Irish

DrBo42 said:
Romulus armor is looking like it can indeed be unlocked. People who hate extra bullshit in the character design should really love this one. :lol
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101027155534/assassinscreed/images/a/aa/Y_a2672323.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I love me some extra bullshit when it comes to character design. The more the merrier, I say.

Amir0x

Banned
it's funny because with that shit on he'd be so encumbered in stealth mode

probably would make a shit ton of noise too :lol

DrBo42

Not to mention the heat, good god. Gives off that Gladiator vibe though, really cool design but so impractical. :lol

Kittonwy

Banned
DrBo42 said:

Y_a2672323.jpg

How the fuck are you supposed to go stealth in this.
Indifferent2.gif

Lol blending in a crowd of monks talking is going to be awkward.

I wonder if the MP ability to auto follow NPC's/act like NPC's will also be in the single player.

DrBo42 said:

Y_a2672323.jpg

I'd play the entire game in that for the sheer comedic value :lol

fernoca

Darn. That armor looks over the top, yet so awesome. Hope it's in the game.
UrbanRats said:
What's the point of having a nice slick cover for the limited edition, if you're gonna ruin it with the "exlusive content" box?
That's a sticker than comes in the wrap, not in the actual guide.

Dead

well not really...yet
fernoca said:
Darn. That armor looks over the top, yet so awesome. Hope it's in the game.

That's a sticker than comes in the wrap, not in the actual guide.
Im assuming that armor is the reward for
completing the Tombs

kind of a AC2: LTTP post here, but I just got to Venice in that game and it's ridiculous how much better it is than AC1. It took me a long time to get/buy AC2 because I could not see how they could improve on AC1's gameplay, but holy shit.

now i want to buy brotherhood's limited edition, though I have no need for a stupid jack in a box... i have never seen one and i want one :lol they always intrigued me when i was kid. i'll probably be a bit tired of ezio by the time brotherhood comes out, though.

annoying amazon doesn't have the 15 on the LE...

kiun said:
Still cannot decide if I should get the ps3 or 360 version. I heard ps3 is the lead platform + getting exclusives, but then AC has always been better on 360...

I'm in the same boat as you. I really want the PS3 version to be up to par with the XBox 360's to give the muliplayer mode a whirl, but so far I've liked AC's performance more on the 360. I guess we won't know how both versions fare until the game's out.

conman

Duebrithil said:
I'm in the same boat as you. I really want the PS3 version to be up to par with the XBox 360's to give the muliplayer mode a whirl, but so far I've liked AC's performance more on the 360. I guess we won't know how both versions fare until the game's out.
Considering it's only been a year, I'd be surprised if they had time to do any substantial work to the engine.

For each AC game so far, I've bought it first on PS3 (hoping it would be up to par graphics-wise), and each time I've traded it for the 360 version. Framerate and screen tearing keep dogging the PS3 version. I think I'm just going to save myself the hassle and buy the 360 version first this time.

Monocle

Wow, this crept up out of nowhere. I guess this will be my next game purchase since everyone seems to despise Fable 3. The thought of exploring Rome in the AC universe is appealing to say the least.

Zomba13

Do Want. Sucks about the PC version having the stupid DRM and being delayed again. It was bad enough waiting for AC2. I'm not getting the console version though, I'd much rather have 3D and the better graphics.

That tank sequence either looks horribly stupid or the best thing ever. I'm not sure which.

Glad to hear that this game has a fully single player experience. AC2 was my game of the year but I've been hard pressed to get hyped for Brotherhood. I've been worried that the multiplayer focus will hinder the single player experience.

Guts Of Thor

Thorax of Odin
Stupid question but is the single player going to have treasure chests, hidden glyphs, assassins tombs, templar locations etc...

Darkgran

betweenthewheels said:
Any word on campaign length? Comparable to that of AC2, cause I won't be touching MP

I thought I read somewhere it was around 15 hours.

Edit:Comparable to AC2 15-20 hours?

~Kinggi~

Banned
Holy fucknuts i picked the perfect time to beat AC 2. God damn that ending was brilliant. I wouldn't have been able to have waited if i beat it last year. Story is so good. Took me 25 hours and i got about 90% sync done.

Super hype now for AC: B

I passed AC2 for a long time but I grabbed acheap copy a few weeks ago and I'm at memory 10 now. IT's a really amazing game but I don't think I would enjoy the multiplayer very much so I might wait until this is cheaper too.

~Kinggi~

Banned
BobTheFork said:
I passed AC2 for a long time but I grabbed acheap copy a few weeks ago and I'm at memory 10 now. IT's a really amazing game but I don't think I would enjoy the multiplayer very much so I might wait until this is cheaper too.
Beat the game quick before AC:B comes, you arent very far away.

Also if the campaign is really long in the new game why bother waiting?

mjc

INDIGO_CYCLOPS said:
Was this mentioned? I was playing AC2 last night and went into Uplay and all the bonuses for Brotherhood were up.
I just checked my copy of AC2 and the shop isn't up yet...?

Top Bottom