• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlus USA Announces Persona 4 Golden (Vita) for NA Release

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I know what I'm getting for my birthday. :D

P4G and Zero Escape: VLR are my most anticipated games.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
They won't have the JPN VO.
He's talking about the English voices and I figure that's a shoe-in unless the entire script has changed.

I'm still salty about the fact that this is just a boring cash-in, considering the feMC route in Persona 3 Portable. Hopefully the added content is of "equal weight" to the new routes introduced in P3P.

At the very least, there needs to be a
Kanji
romance route!

vall03

well, it looks like i'll be getting a Vita this year. Now im waiting for Eternal Punishment and Etrian Odyssy IV and I'll be set with Atlus RPGs for months.

Also, sorry for the weird question but which months are there in Fall?

Mognet

Sorry Ghostlight but my IMPORT MONEY IS READY.

Europe always gets shafted with this. I appreciate their effort localizing niche stuff for our market and usually buy it too (I double dipped on P3P to show support), but this time it will be US version all the way.

I'm thinking I might just import a physical copy then purchase Ghostlight's P4G off the ps store for some digital goodness whenever they decide to release it.

Seda

I have the PS2 version as the only unplayed game in my backlog....but I have really no interest in a Vita otherwise....hmm.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
well, it looks like i'll be getting a Vita this year. Now im waiting for Eternal Punishment and Etrian Odyssy IV and I'll be set with Atlus RPGs for months.

Also, sorry for the weird question but which months are there in Fall?

I believe September-November.

Zero Escape is also coming around Fall too.

ULTROS!

Seda

I guess this is one of those times where "Saving the best for last" applies.

Now I gotta decide if I want to play through the PS2 version or if I'll end up waiting for this version. That hinges on if I decide to ultimately get a Vita or not, but for that to happen, need a few more games I'm truly interested in.

mollipen

Well, I guess I'll have to have a Vita by Fall now.

I still have no idea what's going on with all of this talk about re-dubbing Chie. I should just break down and ask Atlus directly. If original English Chie gets replaced, I'm going to buy a magazine rack, drive down to Atlus HQ, give them the magazine rack, and then proceed to push it over.

Thoraxes

I won't start a shitstorm about the voices (like I usually do), but I wonder if they'll include the JP VA as an option finally or if I should just import again.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
K, so this, djmaxx, soundshapes, the crappy ridger racer but i love ridge racer... and lets get like a really fun and easy to play FPS and then ill buy a vita.

Teknoman

K, so this, djmaxx, soundshapes, the crappy ridger racer but i love ridge racer... and lets get like a really fun and easy to play FPS and then ill buy a vita.

I'll probably grab this and Uncharted. Maybe Ragnarok Odyssey if it hits NA by then.

Rootbeer

Banned
Thank you ATLUS :) Most predicted this would happen, but it's very reassuring to know we'll be getting at least one good RPG on the VITA this year.

ArecxP

Banned
Day One for me. I haven't played a Persona game until I bought a Vita and purchased P3P with it and I enjoy that a lot. Haven't beat it yet because my attention span always makes me jump from game to game but I like what I've seen so far and if P4 is anything like P3P, then I'm definitely buying.

Plus I want to support this awesome systems so of course this is a no brainer ^_^

Did the trophy list for the Japanese version get out yet? I'm playing through P3FES right now on PS3 and was thinking about trophies for this and P5. I assumed it would involve story line advancement, one for maxing each social link, etc.

Natiko

Banned
I'm still kinda iffy on this. Just not really sure that what they've announced as being added in is that significant to double dip. It sort of pales in comparison to the new content in P3P (outside of keeping the full world obviously).

theres like 0 chance this game gets cancelled before release right

Why would it be cancelled ?
It has healthy pre-orders on COMG so Japan sales will be more than fine and for translation they have like 90% of their work done already from PS2 version.

Top Bottom