• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

I figured that was more likely than Haskins

I'm curious if there's any weirdness with who the WWE guys can work with.

Gallagher and Dunne are both in WWE contracts, so I could see why they let that match happen. That said, Dunne got hurt wrestling someone who isn't contracted with WWE, so maybe it's not as tight. Of course, Gallagher is main roster too, so who knows.

Gallagher and Dunne are both in WWE contracts, so I could see why they let that match happen. That said, Dunne got hurt wrestling someone who isn't contracted with WWE, so maybe it's not as tight. Of course, Gallagher is main roster too, so who knows.
Yea it's hard to believe there's anything too crazy for UK guys considering they don't actually have a show

But I mean even stuff like BSS matches not making tape or Floslam shenanigans are a thing. Idk

somedevil

Ruby Riot & Sarah Logan defeated Sonya Deville & Mandy Rose

One of the best bouts on the show. Logan's selling is great in little ways you don't notice on television. Deville has improved tremendously and understands how to work for her character a lot more.

Mandy Rose has potential to be a superstar. Her look may get you thinking she's just a model they are throwing out there but she's a great athlete.

This review is funny because Meltzer praises Deville while Bryan Alvarez recently labeled her a failure who will never get it.

LIES, ALL LIES

I'M GONNA RIP YOUR HEAD OFF, OWL

AbCwpuv.gif
In searching for suitable mysterio gifs to react to this I ended up finding my own gaf post via the Mysterio light strike gif from 2012.

The wrasslin thread is currently in the throes of the #AJAll storyline, me and Soul are marking out, Kaladin is convinced GAF is booking the storyline, the power of june!
I'm reminded that the Cranky Vince twitter was a thing, and you Beef profess your desires for one Kaitlyn, goooood times.

Didn't see the Dunne news

That sucks

If only he Kane'd the pedigree.

RBH

Meltzer is right on the nose in regards to Mandy Rose.

I think she's got the potential to be something special.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I cant wait for Nak to job to Jinder, I'm not even joking or being a dick.

Burn it all to the ground I say.

Can you imagine, 2 years ago or whenever it was Nak signed and people splurged all over the place, imagine someone saying "he'll just be jobbing for the champion Jinder Mahal anyway"

Well I guess I am being a dick :/

Brian and I are sitting second row on the left side by a lighting rig.

Where you at avengers?

Section B, Row 4. I'm in a yellow Giant Bomb Patrick Klepek hot dog shirt.

Just got the mark pics with Alex, Abby, and Dan Ryckert.

Slightconfuse, where are you sitting?

I cant wait for Nak to job to Jinder, I'm not even joking or being a dick.

Burn it all to the ground I say.

Can you imagine, 2 years ago or whenever it was Nak signed and people splurged all over the place, imagine someone saying "he'll just be jobbing for the champion Jinder Mahal anyway"

Well I guess I am being a dick :/

He's probably not going to job. Even if he does, it won't be clean.

Mahonay

Banned
Section B, Row 4. I'm in a yellow Giant Bomb Patrick Klepek hot dog shirt.

Just got the mark pics with Alex, Abby, and Dan Ryckert.

Slightconfuse, where are you sitting?
We're section D, row 2. Keeping an eye out for you. We're the two skinny white dudes in black shirts like everyone else here.

The bleacher seats look like a good view. I got a front row seat. Probably the only one I'll ever get. Got yo shake jimmy havoc's hand and toast with Tyler bate.

Awesome that the Great folks are there. I wonder if Austin Walker from waypoint is going? Either way I'm surprised at the turnout

Please let Sephzilla know that the backstage rumor is that Phoenixazure, slightconfuse, Brian_FETO, and Mahonay are tempted by Evolve's "work from home to advertise for Evolve" gimmick payday and are looking at GWF as a part time gig at best.

Guys, I sure hope there's a positive backlash to the dark times we're living through right now.

I want to believe there will be a goldenage , so to speak, when all this subsides and by all this i mean the era we are going through and not just this incident.

I dunno, i feel like it isnt normal to have to keep fighting for basic rights on a day to day basis. Here I am wanting to tap out and just pack up and move while a voice in my head goes "you have that privilege. what about everyone else here who stuck it though?"

Fucked up and im so exhausted.

Please let Sephzilla know that the backstage rumor is that Phoenixazure, slightconfuse, Brian_FETO, and Mahonay are tempted by Evolve's "work from home to advertise for Evolve" gimmick payday and are looking at GWF as a part time gig at best.

Nah man I get to go train with njpw*** star Matt Sydal! Maybe after that I can make the pre-show!

Beef somehow snitched on whoever brought alcohol to this show.

Alcohol is banned at the venue because it's a youth center funded by the City government.

Top Bottom