• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Becky vs ellsworth should be a little match at summerslam where Ellsworth gets squashed
It makes too much sense.
Though they'd probably have Becky get rolled up.

Why is the "actually" in there. You act like this is surprising? Corbin is the drizzling shits.

I mean in that you'd expect that Corbin would be given the more interesting and formidable "what's he gonna do with the case?!" booking compared to Carmella.

Instead he'll just turn up one day and win the belt with no real build, mmmhhhmm.

somedevil

Update from Bayley:

DHTduhNW0AAjUO0.jpg:large

I like Naomi and they won't do Becky vs Ellsworth because intergender is banned.

Toki767

Gable is a guy who could probably easily make it big in either NJPW or the indies in general.

Then come back when WWE want to pay him way more money to job him out again because he's short.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
So Chad Gable is now Curt Hawkins jobber level? He goes out to get wrecked so that the real feud can happen?

This company...

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
To everyone thinking Joe is eating the pin, he's probably not. it's most likely Roman only if they giving Roman the title at Mania again. If they want to do the redemption story, he has to be the one that eats it. If they are doing one on one vs Brock, they can use the excuse that he had Brock beat twice and someone interfered. Like they'll let him spear Brock 3 times and Joe jumps in to choke him out. Brock recovers, F5 to Joe then pins Roman.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
have the Singh Brothers had any matches in WWE or are they just going to remain stooges? I wouldn't mind seeing them added to the slim tag-team division.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
have the Singh Brothers had any matches in WWE or are they just going to remain stooges? I wouldn't mind seeing them added to the slim tag-team division.

they were in the CWC, and 205live for awhile I think?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I usually look the other way when they claim "one of the biggest main events in Smackdown history", but tonight? Come on.

Top Bottom