• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Mike Henry as well.

LAkoAng.gif

Mark is very nice, he bought some Girl Scout cookies for his kids from my daughter.

SereneWarfare and others avoiding MYC spoilers, avoid the Takeover thread for now

EDIT: #Safe

Someone posted the finals untagged but edited out

Bronx-Man

Banned
I love how Daniel Bryan takes a huge shit all over the whole "I am foreign, boo me/I am American, U-S-A" bullshit on Southpaw while Smackdown plays it completely straight with their world chsmp.

I love how Daniel Bryan takes a huge shit all over the whole "I am foreign, boo me/I am American, U-S-A" bullshit on Southpaw while Smackdown plays it completely straight with their world chsmp.

Yeah, he pretty clearly stopped giving a fuck a while ago and you can tell he's just having fun to run out his contract

Hex

Banned
Really?
The best that Bully Ray can come up with against Bushi is to scream "Banzai"?

And then making yelling chop saki type made up Japanese across the ring to Naito....classic.

Hex

Banned
LOL Bully Ray and the Briscos went for the "Whas up" and Naito rolled in and did his lay down pose to block it with a big smile and confused everyone while Evil took out the Brisco from the top

Top Bottom