• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

you know what, screw it

U want the show to be good, make it better than the beach ball and the wave

John cena is extra annoying with this stuff.

Toki767

Most of these people sat through 5 hours of garbage last night.

Can't blame them for wanting to find ways to entertain themselves.

Nah

Finn continues to be in meaningless matches. No one cares

You put miz in the pre show and expect the audience to care now

The match with Finn and Jordan was fine. Not excellent, but not bad.

This tag match has been fine as well.

None of this is like Sheamus/Orton tier where there is no possible way it could be viewed positively.

Anth0ny

Nak isn't good
Finn isn't over
Omega is a fucking midget
Asuka is dull as hell
Jinder is the best WWE Champion we've had since Roman

giphy.gif

i don't give a FOOK about any of mcmahon jr's jabronis, but you leave the new japanese pro wrestlers out of this!

Also I just watched Inglourious Basterds. What a fucking movie. You talk about heels getting their comeuppance? Brother.

NXT Takeover left people wanting to see where things were going with new stories like Cole and Friends coming in wrecking everyone.

SummerSlam was shit and led nowhere. Thus beach balls.

You can blame Cesaro for reacting to it or whatever but if they put on a good show that introduced compelling stories people probably wouldn't be doing this shit.

How do you feel about early leaving for a movie you paid $20 for

Now add at least $100 more to that cost, counting ticket, gas or flight, concessions, etc

I'd do it. I didn't pay to see Promethus (I watched it at a friend's place), but if I did I would've walked out of that shit. I'd never waste my time sticking around to watch something I don't like.

Top Bottom