• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

ya'll need jesus

tumblr_ntsy1huAhm1u46rzko2_500.gif

if I get Jessus, do I have to raid my wife's closet for tops like HBK?

Oh dear, we've lost a third of WrassleGAF New Day.

Vestal

Gold Member
That's pretty accurate. Of 2002-2004 Brock. Scotty from 1989-1996 is a true genetic freak. Then he hurt his back and was never the same, but made up for it with HGH, pussy, and math.

89-96 Scott Steiner was must see TV when ever he was on, not for the promos but for his in ring ability. Such a sad thing he got his back busted.

Fantomex

Yall should watch that CMLL main event when it goes up. Crowd went nuts for Park/Rush and Atlantis/Sombra. Park and Rush headbutted each other stiff as f uck

That's what they said. Don't know if it's 'sold out sold out' but someone there said it's impossible to get in
CM_BFu7WcAA-rws.png:large

CNjAltmXAAA5H48.png:large

What the heck? He officially lost his mask?

Just had a dream where they made a Doom sequel where The Rock's in hell and must redeem himself after the first movie and ends with escaping hell but brings it with him on Earth and has to team with Karl Urban in the next movie.

I'm gonna go back to sleep.

Just had a dream where they made a Doom sequel where The Rock's in hell and must redeem himself after the first movie and ends with escaping hell but brings it with him on Earth and has to team with Karl Urban in the next movie.

I'm gonna go back to sleep.

I watched Doom again recently and it wasn't as terrible as I initially thought (except that first person corridor part ffs). I'd watch another one.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Everything before the FPS segment in Doom is a cliche but solid sci-fi action movie.

The worst decision in that movie is thinking ANYONE wants to be Karl Urban and not The Rock. What a stupid fucking swerve

wait how did we end up in this thread

Top Bottom