• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

This'll probably be even more ridiculous once Sandman comes back, odds are you won't be able to resist trolling the shit out of him
again

kermittea.gif

tumblr_nsjc48Teno1saykaxo1_400.gif

Is that from the same time where the chair stuck to KO and Cesaro made fun of him, but it got cut out of all the highlights?

Vestal

Gold Member
I remember this in the old N64 games. Picture perfect execution here.

The Scott Steiner of that era was the Real Genetic Freak. The guy had the body of a Body Builder and the ability to do moves a lot of smaller guys only dreamed of.

He was the total package, a 90s Version of Brock Lesnar.

The Scott Steiner of that era was the Real Genetic Freak. The guy had the body of a Body Builder and the ability to do moves a lot of smaller guys only dreamed of.

He was the total package, a 90s Version of Brock Lesnar.

That's pretty accurate. Of 2002-2004 Brock. Scotty from 1989-1996 is a true genetic freak. Then he hurt his back and was never the same, but made up for it with HGH, pussy, and math.

JavyOO7

I've usually been able to tune out the Full Sail crowd but these past few episodes I've been watching (I'm now at May 13)... man, many of these people suck. I hear that its tough to get in to those tapings because they are always sold out or full or whatever but it'd be nice if WWE would just say 'okay, this group of people were in the tapings but now we'll get a different group of people for next tapings and keep cycling them'. Because chanting some non sense just for the sake of chanting... I guess it finally got to me or something. =p

lbrbsljbfvmerlbsvlv *rolls down hill*

You should play it, Beef! And proceed to get bodied.
I know I should, but I don't have DatQuadruple :(

Maybe once I'm done moving next week and I get my final Best Buy check. I'll be heading to Washington state for a possible job at Nintendo (I applied after I knew I was moving, not before).

So since Bryan is prob just gonna either ask out of his contract or wait until it ends unless they capitulate and let him wrestle (which I doubt, given their strictness re: concussions these days), what are your dream matches for "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson's return to the independent wrestling circuit?

I feel like NJPW would really make strong overtures to him, as if there's any star that has the potential to grow their brand in the US, it's him. I don't know if he still has "it" or if his injury and years of wrestling as a highspot guy in WWE have ruined him, but I'd be super, super down to see him against any of the major guys in NJPW, assuming he wants to or is dumb enough to risk working that hard of a style.

I know I should, but I don't have DatQuadruple :(

Maybe once I'm done moving next week and I get my final Best Buy check. I'll be heading to Washington state for a possible job at Nintendo (I applied after I knew I was moving, not before).

Very cool! Good luck, boss!

I just finished moving at the beginning of August, I made it way too hard on myself. Just hire movers and call it square, dammit

I'm assuming, btw, that NJPW doesn't give a fuck that the guy has admitted to having like 20+ undiagnosed concussions throughout his career. They might not want him, either, if he's gonna be a big liability for them.

tm24

BOLA report 5: I just marked out in front of Pentagon jr and told him how much I loved his match with Arez and the one with the rockers. Pentagon seemed pleased

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
lol mother fucker came prepared
CNi1s3BVAAAQMY1.jpg

Who is the greatest carrier of all time?

HBK or Bret Hart?

Bret is the epitome of carrier. He takes lifeless corpses into 5 star matches.

Shawn is the one who purposefully sabotages other people in his matches. The opposite of carrying.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Vader not shooting on Shawn is the most respect I've ever lost for Vader.

How you gonna let him do that shit. How are you not going to just get up and break his nose for him trying to ruin your career? 'because you'll get fired.' You're fucking Vader. You can go back to NJPW and keep your aura intact.

Top Bottom