• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

sora87

Not creepy, even at the time, at all. Definitely did not mean to equate violence with sexual gratification whatsoever.

stacy-keibler.gif

Damn, Stacy took an ass kicking back then.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Who is the greatest carrier of all time?

HBK or Bret Hart?

Bret, despite how his career ended, is the greatest in ring performer ever. Largely because of how all of his big matches felt different and how good he was at carrying people. HBK for a good portion of his career would always throw those damn hissy fits whenever anyone made a mistake. He also had a stinker of a match (for their standards) with Mr. Perfect where he was probably Jeff Hardy levels of drugged.

I would like to wish Gonzalez the best in all of his future endeavors.

Tacos will join him just as soon as he finishes pissing off people in the Mika thread

Mofucka you storm into every topic to act a fool and troll the shit out of people, that's modbait city

Also, that's not Meltzer. IT'S ME. *removes Meltzer mask*

"every topic" means maybe like 5 topics, none of which are trolling. You're a testy little fella. Every other poster is a troll if you listen to this thread. I guess unless telling a dude that gun control in Australia isn't going to work 1:1 in America. Or not knowing that a blonde, blue eyed white as snow character was actually Japanese.

Top Bottom