• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate Deluxe Edition for XBLA leaked

Lesson here? Any western release on handhelds will come to consoles and Steam eventually: Mirror of Fate, Blackgate, etc. Best to wait or double dip!

Well, Revelatons also so...

This was leaked months before the 3DS and Vita versions had even been released, WB released a promo shot that had 360 buttons on it by mistake.

FoneBone

Will buy (albeit probably waiting for a sale) if the handheld versions' issues are addressed, particularly the map.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
pretty sure this was leaked from a Steam release page or something...
Didnt this pop up on steam last month?

Steam's Top 100 list buggered up and was mistakenly populated with (mostly) private apps for a brief period.

This was leaked months before the 3DS and Vita versions had even been released, WB released a promo shot that had 360 buttons on it by mistake.

This, too:

Armature released Blackgate screenshots that had some button prompts from other platforms before:

TDsCYj2h.jpg

muzv0R0h.jpg

lol

d00d3n

It makes me so happy that I resisted buying despite being a metroidvania fan, and now I will be rewarded with a superior version of the game. Will buy the Steam version.

I want this even though I felt let down with mirror of fate HD, that game felt really stiff and had some real boring combat compared to other games in the series.

Top Bottom