• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman [Mafia] |OT| The mafia game Gafia deserves , but not the one it needs

Sorian

Banned
So are we going to do this or is there more to talk about? I really don't think this day is going to glean much more than "kill Coppa or Ty4on" and "Sorian go shooty shooty at night"

Coppanuva

Tobey Maguire please make more spiderman movies instead of being scum
Ok
Please

giphy.gif

Ty4on

No, it is most definitely your error because you either aren't reading the thread or are feigning ignorance (probably the second at this point). But let's try this again:

I was the first victim of the joker toxin. I was targeted N2. During D3, we found that I had my VOTE blocked. Right after the day phase ended, Roy sent me a PM saying something to the effect of "the joker toxin worsens, you will not be able to submit any actions tonight due to fits of laughter." That is obviously a type of ROLE block. So the reason I am saying Xam will be role blocked tonight is because this joker toxin is a 1-2 punch of vote block followed up by role block.

N2
Coppa tracked doing something unrelated to the kill to Kark, if he messes up the role block somehow then that means:
Karu is not blocked, performs the kill
Kill is performed
Sorian is poisoned by Corn
We could also sub out Karu for you or Fire for the same result with less mess. Bolded is obviously all the changes I made.
Coppa's role sounds very much like a roleblocker. At the very least its effect is comparable. The poison also sounds like a scum ability so do you think scum effectively has two roleblocking abilities?

Related to that. If Coppa flips something which couldn't have blocked/redirected Kark, how would that affect your reads?

Coppa's role sounds very much like a roleblocker. At the very least its effect is comparable. The poison also sounds like a scum ability so do you think scum effectively has two roleblocking abilities?

Related to that. If Coppa flips something which couldn't have blocked/redirected Kark, how would that affect your reads?
I think coppa is either a scum cop or a scum watcher/tracker
Also
Ty4on
Look with your special eyes
Coppa and CornB have both descended into madness
Sorian on the other hand is level-headed like he's been all game

Sorian

Banned

Two "atypical" role blocks? It's possible. When I thought they had both a vote eraser and limerick curse, I talked about how themeing scum teams was a thing, we now know that town was/is fairly stacked in terms of PRs so that theme would make sense. As for if Coppa doesn't flip something that could have screwed with the role block then Karu looks a lot more town and Fire/you(Ty4on) would be the more likely killer that night.

Karu

First off: Trigger, lol. Spec thread should be fun.

Back to the game...

Agree on Coppa v Ty4on

...except that I'm still willing to believe that Sorian is lying. Doesn't feel like today's the Day for gut-feelings, though.

Back to the game...

Agree on Coppa v Ty4on

...except that I'm still willing to believe that Sorian is lying. Doesn't feel like today's the Day for gut-feelings, though.
Karu, look with your special eyes and vote the ones who have descended fully into madness, like Coppa
Then Sorian will kill CB tonight and we should be able to find the last scum

Vote for Launch. His scum list gambit has come to an end. He's clearly lying.

You're right, you don't know it 100%, but the alternative to you thinking I'm scum is thinking launch is lying. Now, that's entirely possible but he would have to be scum to be carrying on a gambit this long, and I'm not sure I believe he would come up with that after joining midgame.

Oh my. That scum strategy turnaround. I honestly didn't think the meltdown would be this real.

Back to the game...

Agree on Coppa v Ty4on

I actually am, too.

Sorian, you mentioned your ability was a strong vig kill, right? So there shouldn't be any reason you should miss tonight, correct?

Right now, it's really Coppa vs CB. Ty4on is in the running, but these guys have melted down so hard, it's just too obvious.
I said this earlier, but I can see Pop-O-Matic/CornBurrito as the poisoner, and that would have been impossible to deal with if Pop hadn't dropped out for some reason

Coppanuva

Die with dignity
Set a good example for scum who may read this thread and follow in your footsteps
You played well this game
You just got unlucky
If I were scum, I would have a chance. I just know you all are walking into a mislynch and about to lose the game for us. Nothing I can say would change that, I was dead when the day started and everybody knew it.

Fireblend

Banned
Alright then.

Vote: Coppanuva

Honestly, if Coppa isn't scum or if Launch was lying or something crazy like that, I don't think we ever had much of a chance to turn the game around.

Sorian, if you're telling the truth I hope you get that last strong kill as a courtesy at least :p

Sorian

Banned
Alright then.

Vote: Coppanuva

Honestly, if Coppa isn't scum or if Launch was lying or something crazy like that, I don't think we ever had much of a chance to turn the game around.

Sorian, if you're telling the truth I hope you get that last strong kill as a courtesy at least :p

I think the last bit of joy I can get from this game is hitting scum with my strong kill.

YOU FOOLS
NOW I GET TO FULFILL MY SECRET WIN CONDITION OF LYNCHING FIREBLEND
VOTE: Burbeting
:3
---
Can I get a vote count, Roy/moderators?

Yeah come on scum! All you have to do is vote me out and you'll win. I'm not even fighting this any more, if town wants to mislynch and lose this badly we deserve it.
If you're town, the first thing I will do is send CornB some flowers
And then I will send Sorian some flowers
And then I will send Camjo some chocolates

Hey wait Xam... earlier you said this about not being hasty with our votes:

Why did you suddenly change your mind:

We have 24 hours left. Where's the rush? Why have you changed?
I was responding to the second part of that post
"Place your vote on who you think is scum"
Also, the general consensus for us towniewownies was to wait for the almight Karuga Whale

Coppanuva

I was responding to the second part of that post
"Place your vote on who you think is scum"
Also, the general consensus for us towniewownies was to wait for the almight Karuga Whale

Oh in that case why is your vote on Burbeting instead of me? And why haven't you placed a single vote on me this entire phase if you really think I'm scum? You keep voting for a bad pun, that's not very townie of you.

Camjo-Z

Oh in that case why is your vote on Burbeting instead of me? And why haven't you placed a single vote on me this entire phase if you really think I'm scum? You keep voting for a bad pun, that's not very townie of you.

either maf is seriously melting down after sorian didn't get lynched yesterday or town has been really bad this game

Coppa
This breaks my heart to see you like this
But it's time to stop

Top Bottom