• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman [Mafia] |OT| The mafia game Gafia deserves , but not the one it needs

Coppanuva

Sorry for the confusion I've never read Batman itself actually. I'm more of a Damian Wayne kinda guy. Robin Son of Batman is the best thing to come out of Batman, he's just such a kickass kinda kid.

Coppanuva

Let's get real here
It's time for SCUM ANALYSIS DAY
When you guys were fucked:
When no-one hammered Sorian

I mean... we still have to kill all the scum. Even if you kill 2 there's still 1 remaining.

Also is it too late to admit to reveal my REAL role?

Currently I'm Bruce Wayne. Every night I visit a target and take on their ability. One might say my skills at plastic surgery are... admirable.

I mean... we still have to kill all the scum. Even if you kill 2 there's still 1 remaining.

Currently I'm Bruce Wayne. Every night I visit a target and take on their ability. One might say my skills at plastic surgery are... admirable.
TAAAAAAKKKKKKKE ONNNNNNN MEEEEEE
TAKE ME ON

Coppanuva

Wait shit guys sorry I botched that. I meant to say:

Currently I'm Bruce Wayne

's son Damian Wayne! The loveable Scamp! I get into all kinds of crazy adventures due to my firey temper. Due to the fact I
almost killed someone in 2014
I'm not quite a hero. Instead I'm a neutral focused on one thing: Taking down Red Robin and getting my rightful role as LEADER OF THE TEEN TITANS. I'm basically a searcher for him, and when I identify him I take him out and win the game.

Like I said, I can't win here. But neither can you if you lynch me.

Sorian

Banned
5271706.jpg

Coppanuva

Hey Xam, Camjo,
Robin to Robin to Robin
Why do you hate me so much?
Is it cause Bruce Wayne is my dad?
Well I have dead parents too now.
Please love me.

Sorian

Banned
You don't know what might happen in the future
You could lose internet like the yeenychan

My phone would also have to mysteriously disintegrate or the cell tower would have to fall down. I'll take my chances. Still need Ty4on, Launch, and/or Karu votes anyway.

ryW2DdY.png

I'll take this as a roleclaim.

Don't worry Xam with that post in the thread Sorian will definitely NK me. Then most won't even suspect you because of our interactions. Easy Ty lynch.

Camjo-Z

Sounds fun.
VOTE: Ty4on

oh god please don't tell me my theory was correct

i figured that after weemad and Topo died and the game hadn't instantly ended with Xam being voteblocked that there had to be only 3 scum

and the reason Sorian didn't get hammered was because they were all already on him

Sorian

Banned

i figured that after weemad and Topo died and the game hadn't instantly ended with Xam being voteblocked that there had to be only 3 scum

and the reason Sorian didn't get hammered was because they were all already on him

I TOLD YOU THEY WERE ALL ON ME ALREADY. Ahhhhh, we could have turboed Coppa yesterday.

WHICH IS WHAT WE WERE SCREAMING ABOUT
You were great on D1 and then it was all downhill from tere

Top Bottom