• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 1 Early access,Road to Battlefield 1 streams (BF1 prior release thread)

Machina

Banned
Trial download is up in Australia. Midnight EST in Sydney. The button still says "coming soon" but click on it and go to BF1's main store page and look for the Download button

Ozorov

One of these missions (Through Mud and Blood) took a guy 1½ hrs. So if they're all the same we're looking at about 8 hrs.

Theorry

Hmm according to Levelcap. The tripmine is now for recon and the support class has some kind of C4 now with a timer.

sTiTcH AU

Trial download is up in Australia. Midnight EST in Sydney. The button still says "coming soon" but click on it and go to BF1's main store page and look for the Download button
Can confirm for xbox (brisbane, australia). Currently downloading 2gb update now though.

Theorry

Holy shit those recon gadgets haha. A sniper shield you can place down and can snipe through a hole. And a other gadget is fake heads you can plant. They have scope glint also. To tricks other snipers haha. And if you hit them you get 3d spotted haha.

MQtoVB8.png

Mount up boys

Machina

Banned
Holy shit those recon gadgets haha. A sniper shield you can place down and can snipe through a hole. And a other gadget is fake heads you can plant. They have scope glint also. To tricks other snipers haha.

Oh my god it's Enemy at the Gates!

Typhest

Neo Member
If you don't see the download link, log out of Origin and log back in. Showed up for me and I had pre-ordered the ultimate edition.

Ozorov

I think operations is gonna be my go to mode.

Operations sounds kinda like turning point in Battlefront, don't you agree? But you need to hold two points at the same time.

But yeah, it will probably be operations and conquest for me. Looking forward to some framerate-tests on the consoles.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Free trial up in UK . Downloading now, I'll supply shots and gifs when its completed.

It's 45 GB.

Lucifon

Woohooo! It's up, set it to download on my Xbox. Guess that's me not going to the gym tonight then.

Any improvement in the final game vs the beta on Xbox visuals?

Sky87

Seems the Trial download is separate from the default game as there's two tiles in my library (main game+trial). I wonder what happens when the game launches and if the DLC will register correctly.

Don't plan on buying right away but excited for the trial - if the campaign is interesting I might consider it for $30 or so. Never really been into Battlefield MP sadly.

Theorry

For people that bought the game already and preloaded it. The trial will take your normal install so no need to download. Only there was a 2GB patch for me.
Xbox One here.

sTiTcH AU

Already finish downloading? Damn your download speed must be fast. It will take me about ~3 hours to download it, which I have to go into lab for 7-8 hours..RIP.

Pre loaded the game already from pre order(xbox), just had a 2.8gb udpate.

Screens seems dark but look amazing on my LG 4k tv. Could only imagine how good it looks on PC.

SP

Screenshot-Original.png

Screenshot-Original.png

MP
Screenshot-Original.png

Yoday

Oh shit? It's already live? I already have it preloaded from my Xbox preorder, and I just got off work!

kriskrosbbk

Pre loaded the game already from pre order(xbox), just had a 2.8gb udpate.

Screens seems dark but look amazing on my LG 4k tv. Could only imagine how good it looks on PC.

SP

Screenshot-Original.png

Screenshot-Original.png

MP
Screenshot-Original.png

Seems excellent.Can you please try the CQ multiplayer and provide some input on the framerate?

Top Bottom