• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta 2 Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Not totally sold on the kid's design yet, but his accent is pretty swag.

I'm still expecting a twist where the Lumen Sages turns out to be a woman...either that or it's another time travel plot with the kid and the Sage.

I need this game so badly...

That foot looks like I heel so I wouldn't doubt it, but it being white has me curious.

Arkam

Great trailer. Gave my hype a healthy boost! Each time Bayonetta 2 gets shown off it looks more and more impressive.

GrayFoxPL

The best game nobody will ever play, can't wait. :)

iiXVhcCPDg9dj.gif

MY HYPE IS THROUGH THE ROOF JFSHUFSHDKHDGSL

That kid character looked kind of silly and unexpected though. What was that?

Orochi.

ibaDlMDYFiiWef.gif

BadWolf

Asset recycling up the wazoo it looks like ugh.

Overall, looks to be more of the exact same with very little new, especially in terms of gameplay.

Finally on the hype train for this. I remember seeing footage of it at NYCC last year but I wasn't sure if it was playable or not. I bought, played, and finished Bayonetta last month at last and loved every minute of it.

That Lumen fight looks like it could be fantastic - especially once he summons another boss! I wonder if the Lumen will be a boss throughout the game like Jeanne was. In any case, more Bayo is always welcome.

The trailer started off kind of strangely, but then it shows some incredible moments. Considering how smooth the Bayonetta 2 demo was, I just...I cannot wait for this game. This and Dark Souls 2 are what I need right now.

I thought it was weird that the Lumen's sage had his own wicked weave. (The white high-heeled stomp.)

Also wonder what powers the kid has. I thought he was a Lumen sage at first, but then weirdness transpired.

The Climax attacks of her bow...I wonder if those were locusts.

And as for the very end of the trailer...
Is Jeanne being incubated to become some sort of demon? Do witches end up as demons at the end of their lives?

drbond

Neo Member
I am still in love with this game (after having played it at last year's E3) , and this new trailer still makes me swoon at our beloved Umbra Witch. What a perfect Valentine's Day gift from Platinum Games to us.

I am shocked that there isn't a GIF of Bayonetta (from this new ND trailer), as she rides & smacks the butt of one of those angelic horse creature-things.

Boney

Banned
Is it me or it seems they're toning down on the "sexy". Bayo is much less revealing I guess, maybe because of how much of a turn of it was for some (prudes). Hope not!

Game looks amazing though.

popyea

Wasn't it shown that she got trapped and taken to Inferno in the first trailer?

Yeah, they took her soul. But do we know what the demon's of Inferno do with your soul once they've acquired it? Turning her into a demon as well would make sense (and be quite tragic).

Seems they're toning down on the whole sexy angle of Bayonetta. Perhaps because it was off putting to some in the first game, but I hope they don't.

Still, it looks great and I'm pretty excited
Is it me or it seems they're toning down on the "sexy". Bayo is much less revealing I guess, maybe because of how much of a turn of it was for some (prudes). Hope not!

Sounds like someone has the lewdest of intentions.
Yeah, they took her soul. But do we know what the demon's of Inferno do with your soul once they've acquired it? Turning her into a demon as well would make sense (and be quite tragic).
She's not being tortured or eaten, so it makes you wonder.

Satch

Banned
And as for the very end of the trailer...
Is Jeanne being incubated to become some sort of demon? Do witches end up as demons at the end of their lives?

when witches die they get pulled into the inferno (and idk what happens after that)

its part of the agreement when they get their demon

Satch

Banned

well its because shes actually wearing clothes this time and not her hair

Son Of D

So what needs to be done to get Bayo 1 on Wii U?

Also since Japan and Europe have release dates I'm assuming it'll release the same time worldwide.

I don't think a date was shown for EU? I swear he just said 2014. Which is a shame. Because I want this game now. Like right this instant. This is my most wanted game for 2014.

Boney

Banned
Sounds like someone has the lewdest of intentions.She's not being tortured or eaten, so it makes you wonder.
Haha wow, was looking for it and didnt see it so i thought ir didn't go through hahaha

It's just weird seeing her so.. Tame, especially in the trailers, so who knows if it's for the Nintendo audience or what

Epcott

Man, this game looks magically delicious. I feel bad for Kamiya though... his twitter is going to get an influx of more hate.

Game looks great. This might just be cause it was a Nintendo Direct but it looks like she loses less clothes during her moves. Not that it matters. Anyone else notice? Is it just Nintensorship?

My OCD is just telling me "She probably has to clean her high heel guns so much.. Walking in dirt, those barrels has to get clogged.. Thats dangerous."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom