• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best Buy DOTD: $25 Xbox Gift Card for $20 plus $5 bonus

jbug617

Banned
Where does it say you get a $5 bonus? I only see the $5 off.

at the bottom of the page

Free Bonus Item
$5 Xbox Digital Gift Card [ - Digital Download Add-On]
An entire universe of entertainment options is at your fingertips with Xbox Live. Redeem the $5 Microsoft Token in the Xbox Live Marketplace to instantly access a vast selection of downloadable content, including games and add-ons, HD movies and TV shows, avatar gear and more, right through your Xbox One or Xbox 360.
Codes are usually sent via e-mail within 30 minutes. In some cases it could take up to 8 hours.

Archpath1

A week not bad, don't have one locally it's in the other town, didn't want to go today, cause i was going tomorrow already wooo

Now to wait for some good digital sales

Heysoos

Nothing will ever beat that 1200 points for $5 deal before E3, though. That made XB1 launch the bomb.

I can still get deals pretty close to that. :p
1S9JWHP.png

5hqUwCr.png

Through Expertzone. <3 One of the best perks of working retail so far.

TomShoe

Banned
That's a good deal.

OT: Not sure if this is worth a thread. I think Target is doing a promotion next week where if you preorder a game for $1, there's a $15 discount on an game $40 and up.

Ex: Walmart.com is selling GTA V for $42 right now. If you price match at Target, then use your discount from preordering, you can get GTA V on the PS360 for $27.

Novak

EU gaf here.
If i buy it and have it shipped to a friend in Los Angeles will they charge me sales tax?

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Man, microsoft just ran a $5 rebate campaign, and I spent loads. I don't need anymore microsoft points D:

EU gaf here.
If i buy it and have it shipped to a friend in Los Angeles will they charge me sales tax?

You should see it before confirmation. If Total says $20, then I'm 99% sure it'll be just $20.

Edit: More than 2hs and still waiting for the $5 code. I read it could take up to 8hs, but hey.

Awesome deal, thanks for the heads up!

Went ahead and got 3, been completely digital so far so let's keep this train rollin'.

Top Bottom