• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bethesda not showing anything at VGX [Beth community lead "VGX = no" See post: #81]

All of these Obsidian posts are almost deluding me into believing it could happen.

They're working on three projects though :( :(

Garland7G

Calm down, do you realize how long it was from Fallout 2 to 3? These things take time, it's only been two years since Skyrim and they worked on DLC for awhile. Whatever is in development is on it's way, just not anytime soon. I wouldn't expect anything till E3.

Seriously?

Casanova

976.gif

not-listening-dumb-and-dumber-o.gif

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Really? even when a guy like gstaff comes in here and confirms no Bethesda game at the VGX people call him a liar?! wtf is going on in this forum...

Fjordson

All of these Obsidian posts are almost deluding me into believing it could happen.
I don't get why this is still a thing. It's weird how people lose any sort of common sense all of a sudden when talking about Fallout. Bethesda is making Fallout 4, everyone needs to move on. Even if Obsidian had no other projects going on they still wouldn't do Fallout 4.

guys the message on this site has changed

Remember the countdown for this is after the VGAs

http://thesurvivor2299.com/
I want to believe. Guess we'll see.

n8rtot

Neo Member
I don't get why this is still a thing. It's weird how people lose any sort of common sense all of a sudden when talking about Fallout. Bethesda is making Fallout 4, everyone needs to move on. Even if Obsidian had no other projects going on they still wouldn't do Fallout 4.

I want to believe. Guess we'll see.

Yeah, Bethesda has been working on Fallout 4 for the past year. I know someone working on it. They're not going to announce anything until it's less than a year away and they're not going to talk about it until ESO is out... that's just common marketing practices.

They're not going to announce anything until it's less than a year away and they're not going to talk about it until ESO is out... that's just common marketing practices.
Studios talk about multiple games simultaneously all the time. See Bioware, CDPR, Ubisoft, etc...

Top Bottom