• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bethesda: "Please Stand By" (aka obvious Fallout teaser) [maybe not crossgen]

Which platform will you play Fallout 4 on?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MattyG

Banned
If this turned out to be legit, I wonder if it changed at all since. This was back in 2013, and so much could've been altered.
I think this was just an audition script. I'm 99.9% sure we won't see this in the final game. Maybe something like it, but not this exactly.

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
What are the possible engines we could see in Fallout 4 ?

It needs to have a better soundtrack or at least a better rotation. By the end of the game I had heard the song Johnny Guitar so many times, I wanted to hunt him down.

Seriously, fuck that song. Didn't help that they had it on both the main radio stations. It might have been on Black Mountain Radio as well, but I forget. The game definitely needs more music, I know they can afford it.

Just imagine the graphics on the Xbox One and PS4 will be massive improvements from the previous title like what happened with GTA 3 back in the day.

Comparing Daggerfall to Morrowind, Morrowind to Oblivion, Fallout 3 to Skyrim should give us a good barometer of the leap in fidelity. They reeeeeeeeally need a new engine if they want to impress though.

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
Rösti;166188257 said:
id Tech 5 is likely if it's not going to be Gamebryo.

id Tech gives me chills after TEW...it ran like crap.

Aces&Eights

Comparing Daggerfall to Morrowind, Morrowind to Oblivion, Fallout 3 to Skyrim should give us a good barometer of the leap in fidelity. They reeeeeeeeally need a new engine if they want to impress though.

Yeah, it's all about the engine. I'm hoping for the best but after playing Witcher 3 the mental bar I have set for open world games is waaaay the hell up there.

tomorrow should be fun if what I've heard turns out to be true. E3, here we come!
Cruel. Where's at least a hint? Do you mean "fun" as in Fallout 4 will be cross-gen and you look forward to the reaction? Or "fun" as in there is something awesome happening after the countdown?

Neo Member

I think we will see a new engine seeing this game has been in the works since 2009

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Oh, sorry. I've only heard the same rumors as everyone else. I'm hoping someone can dissect it all and figure out sooner rather than before E3. As someone mentioned in a previous thread, not too many leaks this year for E3.

Kevin Spacey. Or some randomly picked Game of Thrones actor.

As much as I love Patrick Stewart, I hope no one uses him for narration anytime soon.

Where is my AMD Athlon XP or AMD Athlon 64 Love?

You are all Intel Fanboys...

Even though I am an Intel Fanboy now, I knew that AMD dominated back then in the CPU wars...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OCD Guy

I haven't read through the whole thread, do we know it's even fallout 4.

I'd find it hilarious if they announce a remaster lol. That would just sum up this console generation....

maybe this is harsh but my interest in this will be less that zero if it's cross gen. I'm not interested in another bethesda game in that same engine. I mean, I've played and loved oblivion, skyrim and the fallouts but I'm just ready to move on.

I haven't read through the whole thread, do we know it's even fallout 4.

I'd find it hilarious if they announce a remaster lol. That would just sum up this console generation....

Since Fallout4.com was up for a while earlier, it's pretty safe to say this'll be just that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom