• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Beyblade (anime where they cursed and had blood and partial nudity, mofos!) is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke Togo

zvc038.jpg

atomsk

Party Pooper
kamorra said:
but... but... incorporating a new Metal/Plastic Body Design, the new Beyblades are gonna be spinning at faster revs' and make more noise as Metal will be clashing Metal. Balace, Power, Speed, and all the attributes are gonna make this slammin for Summer 2008! Of course what would a new game be without a new Launcher, Sweet Designs, and New Stadiums!!

your idea's intrigue me, and i would like to subscribe to your newsletter

Its like the fucking Twilight Zone. Is this really happening?
I just keep reading it over and over hoping i'll figure out if he's serious or not.

well what atomsk quoted was what the company said. they are gonna make 200 million dollars US by the end of the first year.

kamorra

Fuck Cancer
atomsk said:
your idea's intrigue me, and i would like to subscribe to your newsletter

Ok, but please remember as with all other moving Toys we highly suggest Adult Supervising for children while playing. Although just a Toy because Beyblades spin at such a fast speed we always encourage Parents to join their children in their fun!

such fast speed

Banned
kamorra said:
but... but... incorporating a new Metal/Plastic Body Design, the new Beyblades are gonna be spinning at faster revs' and make more noise as Metal will be clashing Metal. Balace, Power, Speed, and all the attributes are gonna make this slammin for Summer 2008! Of course what would a new game be without a new Launcher, Sweet Designs, and New Stadiums!!
......sounds like someone has been watching cartoons...

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Beyblades suck dick, it was like pitting to gyro's against each other WOOOO LOOK AT THEM SPIN!!! OH NOES ONE KNOCKED THE OTHER OVER!!

The cartoon was shithouse as well.

ShockingAlberto said:
Okay

So they launch it

And then, like, watch?

i actually went to those world championships. mad fun. i was on the stage like 3 hours later to claim my prize for spinning a beyblade for a really long time. like 2 minutes. but my record spin time is slightly over 3.5 minutes.

brandonk129 said:
i actually went to those world championships. mad fun. i was on the stage like 3 hours later to claim my prize for spinning a beyblade for a really long time. like 2 minutes. but my record spin time is slightly over 3.5 minutes.
MY RECORD SPIN-TIME IS 5.9 MINUTES

YOU'VE JUST BEEN STORY-TOPPED

Banned
I didn't know there were 2 active threads about in seperate forums.

Beyblade is merging OT and Gaming. it is ending the cold war.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
thebagofsand said:
Brandon when are they making Beyblade for DS?

Sadly there are like 6 games for the GBA, luckily it died down before the DS came out. I was working in retail when it was mildly known among kids. Top fighting is bad enough, but they had to go and anime it up.

pn18

Banned
Az987 said:
how old are you brandon?
Brandon's Youtube Account said:
Name: Brandon
Well overall i think its safe to say im a veteran beyblader. have had great experiences with this game. i have been to the beyblading world championships with my brother and we did very well. my aim is brandonk129 and www.myspace.com/brandonk129 is my myspace link. feel free to chat with me. btw i love sports and hanging out
:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom