• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Beyblade (anime where they cursed and had blood and partial nudity, mofos!) is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
brandonk129 said:
he is a not a good example of a champion. the beyblade community like really doesnt think much of him, mostly because of that interview. trust me, thats not the best beyblades got to offer.
HEY

He may not be the best champion

BUT HE IS YOUR CHAMPION

SS

ßig

Unconfirmed Member
I just bought a new set of beyblades(imported ones who actually shoot fire and stuff)
Am I cool or not

kamorra said:
The youtube comments are great
THE SHOCKBLADERZ!!
k0r8cp.jpg

SHOCKBLADERZ FOREVER

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
One day Beyblades are gonna become sentient beings and there will be good ones who help humans on solving their problems but also evil ones who drill themselves into the skulls of humans to feast on the juicy innards, do you guys want to read the fanfic I wrote about it

Zapages

There is no words for this thread.

When I Beyblades first came out, I thought they were stupid and still think they are...

Its two tops that battle each other. OOOh AHH isn't it just amazing. It sure is...

Alien Bob

taken advantage of my ass
brandonk129 said:
can we acutally discuss the new blades, and who will be getting them?

No, we are too busy having sex with our girlfriends while making wagers and drinking alcoholic beverages with our homeboys

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Zapages said:
Its two tops that battle each other. OOOh AHH isn't it just amazing. It sure is...

Itz mor than just a simple top game! theyre made of metal and stuf

Kade

lol u guys r a big joek. beyblade reqwires no skill watsoevr. da reel compatition is battle b-damans. u guys r the biggest newbiez i ever sawn in my life. play a game dat requires skill, not some game where you watch ur piece of crap dollar store toy top spin while you do nothing.

I would suggest this discussion be moved to the OT on the grounds that it is not about an actual video game, but that side of the board is no place for children.

Alien Bob

taken advantage of my ass
brandonk129 said:
there seriously is no gaf bladers here?

Little man, must we keep repeating that we have no interest in your childish little games, or are you just going to post an embarrassing picture of yourself?

[Nintex]

I remember I had some beyblades, the last cartoon/hype/shit/make your parents buy thing I got into. The cartoon show was not that bad, but damn I was always dissapointed that my beyblade couldn't shoot lasers or create tornado's. Mine hit a wall and broke into a couple pieces, some flew around the room some crazy shit. My parents took the remains of my beyblade to the toystore and told them that beyblades were dangerous, a couple accidents happened especially when kids attached other stuff to the beyblades like nails and screws to "destroy" other beyblades just like the cartoon.

Banned
brandonk129 said:
there seriously is no gaf bladers here?
I can let my little brother use my account for the next 15 minutes. he used to dig beyblade.

A long, long long ass time ago.:lol

brandonk129 said:
im telling you , its no kids game. wii was intended for kids and all you gaf fruits just love the wii.
This changes everything

kamorra

Fuck Cancer
brandonk129 said:
yous have no idea how big it is in japan. and remember fruits, japan is where alot of video game consoles/ideas come from.

Unbelievable how much I've learned from this thread.

Banned
brandonk129 said:
yous have no idea how big it is in japan. and remember fruits, japan is where alot of video game consoles/ideas come from.
so is hentai, but that doesn't mean everyone on GAF loves hentai

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
brandonk129 said:
im telling you , its no kids game. wii was intended for kids and all you gaf fruits just love the wii.

Oh wow! :lol I haven't laughed this hard since I saw Italian Spiderman.

Fireblend

Banned
brandonk129 said:
Comedy gold. I gotta visit the gaming side more often :lol

And if you have to ask about why GAF mocks you then... wow. Isn't it against the ToS to be under 13 years old?

Slacker

brandonk129 said:
how am i banned people curse and mocked me for this whole thread.
We're hating on the sin, not the sinner. And beyblades is an affront to our One Gaming Lord (Miyamoto).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom