• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Beyblade (anime where they cursed and had blood and partial nudity, mofos!) is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
brandonk129 said:
thank you , who ever you are. beyblade is and was an anime, an official one, and in jap they cursed and had blood and partial nudity. goes to prove it wasnt for kids. but as you know US had to sensor it.

come on brandon i want 2 battle u

ggnoobIGN

Banned
brandonk129 said:
thank you , who ever you are. beyblade is and was an anime, an official one, and in jap they cursed and had blood and partial nudity. goes to prove it wasnt for kids. but as you know US had to sensor it.
1191204954326.jpg

So, what other Victorian-era hobby games do you guys think could achieve huge success with the pre-pubsecant anime crowd? Extreme anime Hoop Rolling? Super-edgy Japanese Cup & Ball? All candidates to follow in the groundbreaking footsteps of Beyblade, imo.

brandonk129 said:

Half-Naked anime girls playing with beyblades then? :lol and uh.. cut each other while playing?

atomsk

Party Pooper
brandonk129 said:

wtfdance.gif

diunxx

SuperAndroid17 said:
Half-Naked anime girls playing with beyblades then? :lol and uh.. cut each other while playing?

more like massive hardcore orgies, them beyblade players get all kinds of pussy.

just pull on that striiing
EY BEY BLADE!
and watch that shit spiiiin
EY BEY BLADE
and you can hear them holla
EY BEY BLADE!
EY BEY BLADE!
EY BEY BLADE!

ggnoobIGN

Banned
brandonk129 said:
man your the only mature poster ive seen all day. i guess not everyone on here is a closed minded fool.
OK, this HAS to be a joke poster.

EDIT: Looking at his pre-beyblade posts, no, it most certainly isn't.

brandonk129 said:
man your the only mature poster ive seen all day. i guess not everyone on here is a closed minded fool.
Hey, I was all up ins until you said there would be metal

Do you have any idea how dangerous that is, man? We have kids and little brothers who we want to see safe.

This is the first I've heard of these.... but when I was a kid there was a similar product called Spinjas.... but the tops were small and shot out of a little gun type thing and on top of the tops were little warriors or ninjas and stuff...

I thought they were the bomb in elementary school... so I can understand how kids love these things.

spinjas.png

spinjas.jpg

lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCR-SF2pIaU

painey

vagabondarts said:
This is the first I've heard of these.... but when I was a kid there was a similar product called Spinjas.... but the tops were small and shot out of a little gun type thing and on top of the tops were little warriors or ninjas and stuff...

I thought they were the bomb in elementary school... so I can understand how kids love these things.

spinjas.png

spinjas.jpg

lol

I have these but its Sonic the Hedgehog and Dr Robotnik

Matt_C

vagabondarts said:

spinjas.png

spinjas.jpg

lol

/thread

I was about to post Spinjas but I had to read every post first before the thread.

ggnoobIGN

Banned
brandonk129 said:
What do your parents think of you playing with spinning tops that ARE MADE OF METAL? Surely I can't be the only one outraged that such a product could reach the hands of a child. Do they have a ratings board, like the ERSB or something?

besada

Banned
Himuro said:
I'm pretty sure the same people hating on Beyblade in this thread like breakfast cereal mascot fighting games like Super Smash Bros.

Oh well.

The anime isn't the funny bit, it's the thirty-four year old playing brightly colored tops. And that is was so incredibly important he made four threads for it.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
brandonk129 said:

he's talking SEMI-NUDITY people!!
entercopy.jpg

Red Scarlet

ShockingAlberto said:
What

Tony is a tiger.

Captain Crunch is the John McCain of the Navy. He would need a nap before the fight even began.

Yeah, but Capt. Crunch does stuff and explores! Tony just watches kids make soccer goals and praises them.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
:lol :lol :lol

Companion Cube said:
just pull on that striiing
EY BEY BLADE!
and watch that shit spiiiin
EY BEY BLADE
and you can hear them holla
EY BEY BLADE!
EY BEY BLADE!
EY BEY BLADE!

Himuro said:
I'm pretty sure the same people hating on Beyblade in this thread like breakfast cereal mascot fighting games like Super Smash Bros.

Oh well.

:|

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
In the US there's a law called COPPA which essentially prohibits (in roundabout terms) people under the age of 13 from joining online communities. It's always bothered me that COPPA is not a double bind -- sites that do not take good faith measures to enforce it can be punished, but when a 10 year old enters their age as 34 and moves right along, there's no punishment.

Red Scarlet said:
Yeah, but Capt. Crunch does stuff and explores! Tony just watches kids make soccer goals and praises them.
Tony the Tiger is like Gentle Ben.

Sure, he plays with kids. But he still has sharp teeth and claws. He will rend you asunder if you turn your back to him.

Really, I'd place my bets on the Trix Rabbit. Years of being fucked with by small children has to have made him psychotic.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
ShockingAlberto said:
Tony the Tiger is like Gentle Ben.

Sure, he plays with kids. But he still has sharp teeth and claws. He will rend you asunder if you turn your back to him.

Really, I'd place my bets on the Trix Rabbit. Years of being fucked with by small children has to have made him psychotic.
Never bet against the Count or his friend Boo.

Red Scarlet

ShockingAlberto said:

What about Lucky? Kids really piss him off too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom