• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Beyblade (anime where they cursed and had blood and partial nudity, mofos!) is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xabora

brandonk129 said:
you want beyblades? i made this beyblade approx. a year ago, its in a spinning stadium, really cool. got 10,000 plus views also. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZltkhPKPcg i appreciate any feedback
falcoxb0.png

Alcander

This thread is fucking hilarious.. for the first few pages I had no idea what a beyblade was and refused to click any links, making it 10x funnier.

Sibylus

Banned
It has been experimentally derived that the chance of a new-generation beyblade slashing your jugular is about 34.67% per launch. Additional experiments are now underway to determine if the tops go for the throat on purpose.

If I had Beyblades I would solder razor blades to it. Or have a remotely detonated explosive in it. Then we'd both put our dicks in the ring. Just to make it more exciting, ya know?

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Zophar said:
No I go to bars and have sex with women

I have no idea what this has to do with anything. :lol

User2k

letmeshowyouthemib5.jpg

I actually did fuck around with beyblades for about a day. I was babysitting my neighbors and they were playing with cheap fake ones. We went to the store later that day and I noticed a giant one (compared to the ones they had at least) and bought it along with a giant rip cord. Only cost me around $10 It's fun to beat kids just by having money :lol. I forget what I did with it afterwards, think I gave it to them.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
We should organize local NeoGaf tournaments! It'll be awesome. Anyone in the New England area up for it?

You're going to have a tough time against my bay blade!

hbay.jpg

I know this thread is fun, but can you imagine reading this kid's posts in other, non intro threads?

And Brandon, assuming you're for real you have to understand GAF skews older than a lot of other game forums, the youngest regular posters are high schools students and even that's rare. The vast majority of us are 20 or older.

Victrix

*beard*
The next time you feel the need to respond to someones internet snark with your awesome logical argument +3, consider that you just might be spending minutes of your life arguing with a brandonk clone

Also, this thread is solid gold

MechaX

typhonsentra said:
I know this thread is fun, but can you imagine reading this kid's posts in other, non intro threads?

And Brandon, assuming you're for real you have to understand GAF skews older than a lot of other game forums, the youngest regular posters are high schools students and even that's rare. The vast majority of us are 20 or older.

According to his youtube account, he's actually 34.

EDIT: Or.. uh.. 17 according to myspace.

Teknoman

This is going to end with a badly made rap video posted on youtube, cursing out NeoGAF. Just watch. You know what im talking about.

Also for the record, Pokemon main series games still kick ass and have catchy soundtracks.

GAF is cruel... sure, the guy pretty much dug the grave with his own words, whether he knew it or not, but do people always then need to kick the person into it? Oh well...

Sciz said:
Very yes, would buy in a heartbeat. Sooner if it also includes General Mills, Post, and/or the Keebler Elves.

ohmlw1.jpg

Chex Quest marine is mandatory.

Chex Quest: The best thing I ever got in a box of cereal!

And other computer games I got from cereal boxes included Who Wants to Be a Millionaire (with Regis) and Wheel of Fortune (never played...), so it had some stiff competition, too!

It was good, though. Five or six levels of Doom engine slime monster shooting fun.

G-Fex said:
Man Beyblades? What about pogs? Marbles? Stickball?

Pogs... why... I actually bought a few of those things, in the six months or whatever that that fad lasted... :( And then, like everyone else, I realized how stupid they were. At least I'd only got cheap knockoff brand stuff, and not the official ones. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom