• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Biggest douchebag animal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
alr1ghtstart said:
422px-LeBron_James_18112009_1.jpg

This x1000

Spooks

Has monkeys been said yet? Seriously they are the biggest dicks in the animal kingdoms. Just watch any monkey montage on America's Funniest Videos

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
The ultimate douche bag species: Zebra Mussel
nz0bo.jpg

These revolting clusterfucks of death are destroying the Great Lakes. Suck a dick, Zebra Mussels.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I live in your house. I eat all your food. I defecate IN your house. I can't do tricks. I harbor parasites and allergens. I am made of destructive barbs. I wreck your furniture. I am territorial. I cannot guard your house. I don't do shit except slowly devalue your property.

I am a douchebag. If I were a room mate, a passive aggressive gaf-er would be asking how to get rid of me.

douchebag-cat-20100416-102759.jpg

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
OuterWorldVoice said:
I live in your house. I eat all your food. I defecate IN your house. I can't do tricks. I harbor parasite and allergens. I am made of destructive barbs. I wreck your furniture. I am territorial. I cannot guard your house. I don't do shit except slowly devalue your property.

I am a douchebag. If I were a room mate, a passive aggressive gaf-er would be asking how to get rid of me.

http://i9.tinypic.com/2lutm46.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_cSnpoKMMk

Also I don't get the whole Anteater thing. Who honestly gives a shit?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
OuterWorldVoice said:
I live in your house. I eat all your food. I defecate IN your house. I can't do tricks. I harbor parasite and allergens. I am made of destructive barbs. I wreck your furniture. I am territorial. I cannot guard your house. I don't do shit except slowly devalue your property.

http://i9.tinypic.com/2lutm46.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Perfect. :lol

OuterWorldVoice said:

http://i9.tinypic.com/2lutm46.jpg

Well they do occasionally bring you a dead animal to eat. Once my cat figured out how to use the dog door I was always stepping on some dead shrew or something in the morning.

Amakusa

animalswallpapers13jpgj.jpg

^
Those little fuckers, yeah they're cute and fluffy but don't let that fool you!
Without warning he could bite you.... really really HARRD!
Don't trust them : (

ampere

Majine said:
I don't get how hippos have gotten in the "good animals" category according to humans. In cartoons and such, they are always portraited as lovable creatures, in contrast to for example crocodiles.

Facing a hippo in the wild is more dangerous than a crocodile, or so I've heard.
They are possibly the single most dangerous animal to humans that will come on land. Aggressive and territorial as hell.
Karram said:
That smile is because they just ate a human D:
MadraptorMan said:
Oh yeah sure, but they wouldn't hesitate to tear you to shreds just for crossing their path. I'm telling you guys, these things are monsters.

I've been trying to get the word out for years about hippos and how awful they are. I consider myself an environmentalist, but I wouldn't bat an eye if hippos were wiped off the face of the earth.

Wikipedia: "Hippos are very aggressive towards humans and are often considered one of the most dangerous large animals in Africa. In fact, hippos are known to attack humans and boats. To mark territory, hippos spin their tails while defecating to distribute their excrement over the greatest possible area."
Yeah, someone beat me to it :lol

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I think Orcas are huge assholes. Examples of asshattery taken from wiki:
Killer whales can induce tonic immobility in sharks and rays by holding them upside down, rendering them helpless and incapable of injuring the whale. Some sharks suffocate within about 15 minutes while the whale holds them still, because these sharks need to move to breathe.
She and another pod member ate the shark's liver and allowed the rest of the carcass to sink.[69]
While salmon are usually hunted by an individual or a small group of individuals, herring are often caught using carousel feeding: the killer whales force the herring into a tight ball by releasing bursts of bubbles or flashing their white undersides. They then slap the ball with their tail flukes, either stunning or killing up to 10–15 at a time.
Often, to avoid injury, killer whales disable their prey before killing and eating it. This may involve throwing it in the air, slapping it with their tails, ramming it, or breaching and landing on it.
"Wave-hunting" killer whales spy-hop to locate Weddell seals, Ross seals, crabeater seals and leopard seals resting on ice floes and then swim in groups to create waves that wash over the floe. This washes the seal into the water where another killer whale waits to kill it.
Although resident killer whales have never been observed to eat other marine mammals, they occasionally harass and kill porpoises and seals for no apparent reason.

Also they think they're so great thanks to places like seaworld and media portrayal. Vicious fuckers.

(I still think they're cute)

DemiMatt

Halycon said:
I think Orcas are huge assholes. Examples of asshattery taken from wiki:

8717_252875100507_747120507_8808427_546645_n.jpg

Also they think they're so great thanks to places like seaworld and media portrayal. Vicious fuckers.

(I still think they're incredibly frightening)

Fixed. I woulndt say they are douchebags, but real talk. I have a total irrational fear of them for those listed reasons.

Coins

Banned
Cicada%20Killer.preview.jpg

cicada+killer+wasps.jpg

cicada_killer.jpg

1188829908.jpg

I give you, the Cicada Killer wasp. I see these routinely while Im out delivering mail. They scare the fuck out of me. They are as big as my pinky finger.

DarkKyo

Some of the biggest doucehebags in the animal kingdom are MONKEYS. Holy fuck do I hate monkeys. They are well known for their super strength and are needlessly aggressive, often going as far as killing humans or ripping off their faces.

Also, they eat each other. Fucking douchebags.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
DemiMatt said:
Fixed. I woulndt say they are douchebags, but real talk. I have a total irrational fear of them for those listed reasons.
I think those are completely rational reasons to be afraid of them really!

Ducarmel

I remember watching the discovery channel on lions. Man the lions they were showing convinced me they are the douchebags of Africa. They should one pride of lions chase and kill a hyena and then play around with the body for no god damn reason other then the Hyena was just there. That shit was just fucked up.

They also showed them messing with other animals too, they terrorized a turtle, and just trolled a whole bunch of little animals for sport.

Bowflex

The fact that anyone supports Hillary boggles my mind... I have tested between 130-160 on IQ tests
The insect pictured in the OP is a cicada killer, not a wasp...and they rarely, if ever sting humans.

I just saw a gif which makes snapping turtles the douchebag animal of the day for me :(

warning, it's quite gruesome (though no humans involved, just a mouse...), so I won't put it in tags

http://imgur.com/G5HLB.gif

the gif also shows that mice are the most awesome animal of the day...

...until a douchebag snapping turtle strikes AGAIN

boy do I not want to go near them or accidental step on them in the water D:

SolidusDave said:
I just saw a gif which makes snapping turtles the douchebag animal of the day for me :(

warning, it's quite gruesome (though no humans involved, just a mouse...), so I won't put it in tags

How is that a douche bag? He's hungry.

SolidusDave said:

28vq2zc.jpg

hxa155

MadraptorMan said:
Oh yeah sure, but they wouldn't hesitate to tear you to shreds just for crossing their path. I'm telling you guys, these things are monsters.

I've been trying to get the word out for years about hippos and how awful they are. I consider myself an environmentalist, but I wouldn't bat an eye if hippos were wiped off the face of the earth.

Wikipedia: "Hippos are very aggressive towards humans and are often considered one of the most dangerous large animals in Africa. In fact, hippos are known to attack humans and boats. To mark territory, hippos spin their tails while defecating to distribute their excrement over the greatest possible area."

It's like a literal case of shit hitting the fan.

Mumei

SolidusDave said:

That mouse's determination was impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom