• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Biggest douchebag animal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anteaters redeemed!

pleased-to-meet-you-im-an-anteater.jpg

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
Wasps and spiders. Stay the fuck away from me you creepy fucks.

that thing that swims into peoples penises are also pretty bad.

Dorrin

Right now for me its fucking moles. There is a mole in my front yard I've been trying to kill for weeks. The fucker keeps setting off my traps but I can't get him, hate that bastard.

Mercury Fred said:
I'll say...

bedbugs!

bedbugs.jpg

Yep. I've never even had to deal with them on a personal level but they terrify me.

Wikipedia said:
Serious bed bug infestations and chronic attacks can cause anxiety, stress, and insomnia. Development of refractory delusional parasitosis is possible, as victims develop an overwhelming obsession with bedbugs.

McNei1y

Jerry is the biggest cockblock to Tom it's not even funny.

Its definitely a three way tie between Mosquitos, Wasps, and Lebron James.

Synless

Brannon said:
Recently it's the Asian Carp that are threatening to enter the Great Lakes. They eat several times their body weight (and they're HUGE), and nothing eats them. They can jump out of the water in surprise and have their great weight injure you in your boat. Their Shermanesque march northward is destined to destroy the ecosystem of the Lakes. So great is the fear that they're thinking of closing the locks connecting the river to the Lakes to prevent it and EVERYTHING ELSE INCLUDING RIVER COMMERCE from getting to and fro.

It is getting that desperate. THAT is douche.

carp-thumb-500x302-56351.jpg

What's really sad is that even with their limited avenues of approach, we can't hunt them to extinction like passenger pigeons or at least hunt them to levels where they're considered a rare delicacy today instead of pig slop fodder decades ago like lobster. Relentless bundles of fish flesh, they are.
They found one 6-7 miles past the barrier they had set up. Great Lakes are doomed at this point. Video for those of you who have no idea of their douchebagery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdcQ56OpxNE

Majine said:
I say wasps.

2yx52mq.jpg

My friend says ticks, but I haven't had those on me yet, so maybe I'm biased.

Absolutely the Wasp. One sting = Instant Death for me.

Plus, they serve no purpose since we have Bees!

BEES!

El Sloth

Banned
EvilMario said:
http://imgur.com/GkkMc.jpg[/IMG

[URL="http://theoatmeal.com/comics/angler"]Female Angler Fish[/URL][/QUOTE]

:lol I love the Oatmeal. What a shitty life the male angler fish has.

Wellington said:

earwig, inside joke, a FUCKING RABBIT, barnacles, a FUCKING SHARK, inside joke..

if you have the inside jokes explained to you, they're not going to be funny to you.

Mumei

Wellington said:

84 - earwig
104 - Sebastian Vettel
119 - it's a bunny
166 - barnacles
175 - um a shark
210 - cliff racer from morrowind

I don't really get 104 or 210, but they're apparently inside jokes.

There's tons of wasps around here but they don't really bother me unless I piss them off/get near their hive. Even then they're pretty stupid and don't know what just disturbed them. Sometimes I just sit in the back yard and whack them with a tennis racket.

EDIT: Oh and has anyone caught one, froze it (hibernation instincts kick in) then tie it to a fish line? Messing with wasps was like half my childhood. :lol

Undubbed said:
I remember a video on youtube video detailing why that's fake.

lemme see...

HERE IT IS!
He didn't point out that it's clear that the penguin's step causes him to fall either.

My vote goes to hippos. I've heard terrible things about these angry douchebags. And moose too.

SolidusDave said:
I just saw a gif which makes snapping turtles the douchebag animal of the day for me :(

warning, it's quite gruesome (though no humans involved, just a mouse...), so I won't put it in tags

http://imgur.com/G5HLB.gif

the gif also shows that mice are the most awesome animal of the day...

...until a douchebag snapping turtle strikes AGAIN

boy do I not want to go near them or accidental step on them in the water D:

HOLY FUCKINGSHIT

Celsior

Geese should of been one, I worked at a state park they are fucking shitting breeding douche walking mother fucking stupid ass smelling pile of suck ever made.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
SolidusDave said:
I just saw a gif which makes snapping turtles the douchebag animal of the day for me :(

warning, it's quite gruesome (though no humans involved, just a mouse...), so I won't put it in tags

http://imgur.com/G5HLB.gif

the gif also shows that mice are the most awesome animal of the day...

...until a douchebag snapping turtle strikes AGAIN

boy do I not want to go near them or accidental step on them in the water D:
Fuck :/

I'm going to fucking hug my guinea pig right now.

JGS

Banned
I remember a documentary about grizzly bears and apparently when they're grabbing up salmon swimming upstream, they rip the skins off and leave the rest.

My first thought was "That seems like a pretty douchey thing to do."

DonMigs85

JGS said:
I remember a documentary about grizzly bears and apparently when they're grabbing up salmon swimming upstream, they rip the skins off and leave the rest.

My first thought was "That seems like a pretty douchey thing to do."
Yeah, I saw on TV that they even seemed to prefer the eggs squirting out of the female salmon to the actual flesh.
In fact, it seems only wolves and African predators like lions, leopards and hyenas really try to eat every bit of meat from their prey.

MisterNoisy

How about cuckoos that are deadbeat moms?

'About 56 of the Old World species and 3 of the New World species are brood parasites, laying their eggs in the nests of other birds. These species are obligate brood parasites, meaning that they only reproduce in this fashion...

...The cuckoo egg hatches earlier than the host's, and the cuckoo chick grows faster; in most cases the chick evicts the eggs or young of the host species.'

Obligatory Wiki link

EDIT: Beaten - by a couple of pages, even.

Shaka

Chopper Dave said:
http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/ae88/yomanDS/earwig1.gif[IMG]

Damn things materialize out of thin air when I'm sitting on the throne. They really aren't annoying for anything other than sitting there and being ugly. Seriously, how can creatures with claws coming out their ass think they can stare me in the face and expect not to get crushed with extreme prejudice?[/QUOTE]
Humans it seems.

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
Really any bird that knocks another birds eggs out of the nest and it's own eggs in their place so that some poor sap bird can raise THEIR children for them.
Thats prettay god damn douchey

Fuck whoever said monkeys!

We might rip faces off, and masturbate in front of your children, but we didn't develop nukes now did we?!

FUCK YOU!

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Mrs. Manky said:
African Honey Badger.

Will take on any animal, regardless of size. Eats honey and bee larvae by thrusting its head into a beehive and munching away, impervious to the stings. Will attack a male lion by going for the testicles. In a recorded instance, stole a rat from a puff adder and ate it, went for the snake, passed out from the venom, then woke up and proceeded to finish eating the snake.

Also plays the vuvuzela. (Okay, I made that part up)

That's the most badass animal I've ever seen.

Jay Sosa

Xeke said:

This..

What is the fucking purpose of these things?

I really love or at least tolerate any animal on this planet but If I was god for one day I'll exterminate those fuckers for sure (and then make all the hot women love me, but that's another story)

Jay Sosa said:
This..

What is the fucking purpose of these things?

I really love or at least tolerate any animal on this planet but If I was god for one day I'll exterminate those fuckers for sure (and then make all the hot women love me, but that's another story)
I'd like to know that as well. Same with flies. What's their fucking purpose besides eating shit and pissing me off when they're in the kitchen?

Ferga

Cockroaches. They run around shitting everywhere.

They are fast.

They can fly at you.

They are disgusting.

You swat them, they shit a bit of guts out and live again.

You stamp on them, they shit even more guts out and live again.

You chop off their fucking heads, shit comes out AND they can still live until they starve to death.

Salazar

Spiders.

I once slept for a couple of hours, and one almost the size of my palm was on my back underneath a beachtowel. Just fucking staying still. Probably thinking evil fucking thoughts. Sinister as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom