• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bioshock Infinite Final Box Art

Monocle

Is generic imagery of a random dude with a gun really going to catch people's eye when they're scanning shelves?

I don't care about the cover. I just want the game to ship ASAP. I want a good story-driven game with lots of atmosphere. Bring it on Irrational.

Harlock

Even if was chosen because the first person shooter marketing, feels like a budge generic first person shooter. Stupid marketing team.

zkylon

zkylewd
Something like this would've been so much better:
44749-bioshock-infinite-full.png

Maybe they'll change it. I hope they'll change it. It's not unheard of.

Despite the fact it looks similar to most box arts in the genre, at least it has the Infinite colour.
I wish they'd do a Steelbook with the CE.

Jakabok

Is Infinite set in the same universe as original Bioshock? Think we might bump into a young Andrew Ryan at any point?

It's safe to say that the The Last of Us box art will just be Joel with a gun, no?

Naughty Dog tend to release the art for the box very early on, so it's possible we've already seen it:

250px-Last_of_Us_cover.jpg

Maybe they'll move the center the logo, but I expect that to be it. That, or the GameInformer cover at least. Which also has Ellie.

Rarity

Focusing on a character you'll likely never see, while offering little indication as to what the game's actually about. I do not like this cover at all.

dan2026

One of the worst covers I've seen in a long time.

Anything, literally anything is better than generic guy with a gun posing.
Graphic designers hang your heads in shame.

Whompa

One of the worst covers I've seen in a long time.

Anything, literally anything is better than generic guy with a gun posing.
Graphic designers hang your heads in shame.

So I take it you missed last week when EA released the cover art for Fuse?

This isn't nearly as bad as some other covers. It's not great, but you're being a little dramatic. There's some really really bad cover art out there.

Forkball

I'm surprised the chick isn't on the box considering how much they've been pushing her role. Because when I think of Bioshock, I think of busty anime girls.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
i fucking hat ethis games art, but i like that cover. shrug

Spinluck

Naughty Dog tend to release the art for the box very early on, so it's possible we've already seen it:

Maybe they'll move the center the logo, but I expect that to be it. That, or the GameInformer cover at least. Which also has Ellie.

I would be fine with that box art, good shit.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Such incredible art, cleanliness and color, yet the word generic is thrown around so much in here.

Sometimes I wonder what is wrong with some of you - if you don't like it, fine, but generic?

Fucking ew. What ever happened to selling an intriguing and beautiful game with intriguing and beautiful box art?

bioshock-steelbook-edition-xbox-360.png

(Apologies if already posted)

Such incredible art, cleanliness and color, yet the word generic is thrown around so much in here.

Sometimes I wonder what is wrong with some of you - if you don't like it, fine, but generic?

Really? you don't get how this could be considered generic?

A male caucasian on the center holding a gun. It barely showcases the setting. You probably won't even see that dude 99.9999% of the time in the game.

boiled goose

good with gravy

i like it with the off center title.
has an old school, bleak vibe to it.

Top Bottom