• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bonkers Amazon.com PSN Deals

AngerdX

Awsome deals and thanks for sharing, just sucks to be me now, managed to get my account put on hold while trying to snag some of these, now they want a bank stament faxed, dont feel like even bother chasing down one.

Will just have to settle for less games at release.

Ohh and yay finally got my account here approved. :)

Farslain

Just bought Black Flag and BF4 for less than £40 and the digital upgrade to PS4 should cost about £13.

Considering I was about to spend £95 on physical PS4 versions or £110 on digital this is a pretty insane deal.

OP, I can't thank you enough for posting this.

-TRN-

I'm interested on that $30 PS+ deal but I'm from Brazil, I then created an account on Amazon with a US-based address and will use my int credit card. I should be able to buy PS+ for that price... No? >_<

Athreous

I'm interested on that $30 PS+ deal but I'm from Brazil, I then created an account on Amazon with a US-based address and will use my int credit card. I should be able to buy PS+ for that price... No? >_<

You are just fine =] amigo =p

suedester

Banned
Awsome deals and thanks for sharing, just sucks to be me now, managed to get my account put on hold while trying to snag some of these, now they want a bank stament faxed, dont feel like even bother chasing down one.

Will just have to settle for less games at release.

Ohh and yay finally got my account here approved. :)

Just register a new amazon account with a new email.

Horns

I'd like to extend PS+ for my PS3 for another year.

Any sign that PSN+ game deals for PS3 will slow down now that PS4 is out?

That 75 dollar BF4+ premium isn't bad.

Especially since it's normally 110 bucks...

85 to upgrade to PS4.

Still much better deal... but more than I'm willing to pay.

the3ye

How did you get around the US restriction?

An amazon I used US billing address (a hotel in LA) and it went fine, as mentioned several times in many threads. My non US card (Visa) was accepted without a single problem. Code redeemed on CA PSN with no issue.

Gerbs

Neo Member
I can confirm buying a BF4 code works in Canada, with a fake US billing address. System doesn't seem to check. Upgrade to PS4 worked fine as well.

Sec0nd

This has probably been asked a gazillion times but let me ask it one more time. I'm not from the US, I'm from the Netherlands. Can a make an account and buy these games and be able to play them on my PS4 once I have it?

LkPr

This may ave been asked (sorry) but do you have to redeem the PS+ code in the US PSN account as well? Or do I redeem it in my normal Canadian PSN account?

This has probably been asked a gazillion times but let me ask it one more time. I'm not from the US, I'm from the Netherlands. Can a make an account and buy these games and be able to play them on my PS4 once I have it?
Yeah. As long as the dummy US account has your PS4 as primary.

The rest is in the OP:
International folk: you'll need a US address (preferably in a state that doesn't charge tax for digital purchases, such as Delaware), and a dummy US PSN account. Stick the US address in the Amazon address book, splash the cash, and activate the codes on the US PSN account. Log into your dummy account, download the games, and then switch to your regular account to play them. Do note that last step won't work on a Vita or a PSP, so don't buy any handheld stuff with this method.

Bojanglez

The Amiga Brotherhood
My Amazon US account got frozen, probably because my card is UK but I used my US Unlocked address. I have to fax them credit card statements, but my card is all online (ironically issued by Amazon UK). Not sure I can be bothered, might just start a new account and add funds to my US unlocked card.

Dantis

My Amazon US account got frozen, probably because my card is UK but I used my US Unlocked address. I have to fax them credit card statements, but my card is all online (ironically issued by Amazon UK). Not sure I can be bothered, might just start a new account and add funds to my US unlocked card.

Wow, really? That sucks. Didn't know that they'd do that.

Am_I_Evil

was wondering what i was going to use my $10 PSN credit on....purchased Assassin's Creed and just upgraded it using the online PSN store...now i've gotta wait until i get home to check it out...

Bojanglez

The Amiga Brotherhood
In the end, it's probably for the better so it doesn't get ruined for us Americans.

Yeah I kind of agree with you. When people abuse these things it is usually the trigger for them to stop.

I just wish Amazon UK sold digital copies and gave the official PSN store a bit of competition.

Top Bottom