• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bravely Default : Deluxe Collector's Edition revealed (EU)

Tried that just before but they are sold out now.
Hmmm if in the circumstances that Lik doesn't want the CE nearing it's release want me to send the game to you? You'll just have to PayPal me the money for the game and delivery to your address. I've got an order at Shopto and Nintendo UK simultaneously and would have cancelled the Nintendo one later on if Lik backed out.

But it's still based on the circumstances, so no guarantee.

-Horizon-

Keep in mind though, it could be a placeholder date.
Also, they don't have the collector's edition in their system :/
Yurop wins again. First Senran physical now this.

yeah it's Feb 4

My heart can't keep taking this, Nintendo, why? Don't do this to me ;-;

Hmmm if in the circumstances that Lik doesn't want the CE nearing it's release want me to send the game to you? You'll just have to PayPal me the money for the game and delivery to your address. I've got an order at Shopto and Nintendo UK simultaneously and would have cancelled the Nintendo one later on if Lik backed out.

But it's still based on the circumstances, so no guarantee.

Yeah definitely interested if the circumstances work out. I can always buy one on Ebay if they don't but the scalping mark-up at the moment is ridiculous (it's actually cheaper to buy one from Europe express via a reshipping service than from Eba atm).

Zornica

Banned
There is no such thing as an English DCE. The price also changes to €89.99 when you check the listing.

it only means that it's an import version from the UK, it doesn't matter if the contents are the same - it's still an import version.
The only difference is the price and the shipping time. I already preordered it for 79,99€ and the price didn't change to 89,99 after checkout.

What is that product description, is that typical for micromania? :v

It seems so... I used to buy at Micromania, when I was a lot younger, but then they became a lot more expensive. For exemple, new 3DS games are 49.99€ while they tend to be 30-35€ with Amazon or la Fnac.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
KDXL78W.gif

^Using this for the OT =P

When NA folks get the game they can use the other or it'll be used for OT2 :lol (very unlikely).

Also Lord Ghirahim could you send me a PM or write on here about the game's spotpass/online features, can't really get a good summary of the borrowing people's job level online stuff =S

Go with the smaller icon looks better.

Also Lord Ghirahim could you send me a PM or write on here about the game's spotpass/online features, can't really get a good summary of the borrowing people's job level online stuff =S

I'll write about it if we're close to launch and there's still no official English language source for it. If any BDFF player is reading this, I need someone to abilink me an Edea if possible. If you recognize yourself in this pic
Z66msKBm.png

I'm already abilinking your Tiz, Agnès, and Ringabel. So... thanks.

Go with the smaller icon looks better.
It'll be on there, it's just that the GIF will change per 4s or so to include the Japanese name as well, no need to seperate the OT into region etc.
I'll write about it if we're close to launch and there's still no official English language source for it. If any BDFF player is reading this, I need someone to abilink me an Edea if possible. If you recognize yourself in this pic
Z66msKBm.png

I'm already abilinking your Tiz, Agnès, and Ringabel. So... thanks.

Thanks, and I believe the Mii at the end is RyougaSaotome recognise the same Mii from adding him on Wii U.

dgco86

I've never purchased anything from FNAC before (didn't even know they shipped to Asia). Are they generally pretty reliable? I can get the preorder artbook in addition to the Deluxe CE for only slightly more than my Amazon.de order so I'm really tempted to make the switch. Also, is there any reason to believe that the contents of the Amazon.de and FNAC Deluxe CEs are different?

RK9039

I only found out about this game, I'm glad I just bought a 3DS XL. Sounds like something I will really enjoy.

The official BDFF account tweeted that they've reached the scenario ending of the sequel after a year of work. Feel free to make a new thread if you think it's worth one ;//

Zornica

Banned
What do you mean?

I meant that they seem pretty committed to a sequel if they already put in over a year of work.
I don't think bad sales for "for the sequel" would change the outcome. thus a farce.

Or maybe they are just trying to decide whether or not they should put it on ios instead.

wrowa

I meant that they seem pretty committed to a sequel if they already put in over a year of work.
I don't think bad sales for "for the sequel" would change the outcome. thus a farce.

Or maybe they are just trying to decide whether or not they should put it on ios instead.

You seem to be confused. For the Sequel was never intended to collect money for the development of the sequel or to gauge interest in such a release. It's just a re-release akin to Final Fantasy's "International Edition" re-releases.

Oregano

For the Sequel is just the international version which is using some features from the sequel. I don't know where people have got this silly idea that it's beingmreleased to fund the sequel. The sequel was confirmed weeks after the original came out and the original did much, much better than expected.

MLH

So, what are the differences between the original BD and FtS?

• Streamlined story - some mandatory quests are now just optional side quests.
  • Battle speed up + auto battle
  • Ability to change encounter rate
  • Upgraded town graphics
  • Improved character interface that now shows the stats on the bottom screen
  • Improved battle interface that now shows the command input
  • Language Option for English, German, French, Italian and Spanish
  • Two additional save slot
  • Event viewer

• Upgraded town graphics
  • Event viewer
Sounds good.

I vaguely remember reading about some wacky DLC stuff associated with FtS on here. I might be wrong though.

Zornica

Banned
For the Sequel is just the international version which is using some features from the sequel. I don't know where people have got this silly idea that it's beingmreleased to fund the sequel. The sequel was confirmed weeks after the original came out and the original did much, much better than expected.

You seem to be confused. For the Sequel was never intended to collect money for the development of the sequel or to gauge interest in such a release. It's just a re-release akin to Final Fantasy's "International Edition" re-releases.

than why did they call it "for the sequel" Oo
oh... I get it.... because it makes as much sense as the rest of the title?

than why did they call it "for the sequel" Oo
oh... I get it.... because it makes as much sense as the rest of the title?
I believe they said that this version added new events and mechanics will tie into the sequel and acts as a "demo" of such to the actual sequel's improvements to the original. Read it in the link here.
Is there a high-res version of the artwork?

Couldn't find the original post but here's the original, think that's the highest quality atm:
NSoZO08.jpg

Shufel

I love the artwork for this game. That's probably the first thing that really grabbed me about it and made me want to get the title. Europe rarely gets games before North America but I'm glad this is one of them. I can't wait for this.

cafemomo

That's a placeholder date though but I hope we can get this early. I really want to play this game.

Yeah I just talked to the peeps at my local gstop today.

Told me the date they have in their system is a placeholder :/

I'm hoping there will be a direct soon and they will say the definitive date for the game. At this point, I just want to know the release date then get a CE. The wait is killing me.

Zornica

Banned

thx. now it makes sense

I love the artwork for this game. That's probably the first thing that really grabbed me about it and made me want to get the title. Europe rarely gets games before North America but I'm glad this is one of them. I can't wait for this.

you might wanna check your time machine ;)
except for atlus stuff that's hardly true any more. especially when it comes to nintendo published stuff it's usually the opposite

Kater

Banned
  • Upgraded town graphics
  • Event viewer
Sounds good, especially the part about the 2 newly added save slots & the speeding up of the battles!
Boy, I can't wait for the message from GS that my CE of Bravely Default is there at their store.

Top Bottom