• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bravely Default : Deluxe Collector's Edition revealed (EU)

It turns out my copy of the CE will "actually" cost me €80, since I'll be getting €20 in store credit for the €100 pre-order (customer loyalty program).
j1a2RgKHgAQbz.png

Yea a message pops up saying they wont ship the item to my country when I tried ordering with ST back when it first was announced.

Importing it is not really an option for the item for some reason.

Really annoying.

KDXL78W.gif

^Using this for the OT =P

When NA folks get the game they can use the other or it'll be used for OT2 :lol (very unlikely).

Also Lord Ghirahim could you send me a PM or write on here about the game's spotpass/online features, can't really get a good summary of the borrowing people's job level online stuff =S

It's the same one that comes with the Deluxe Edition though right? Or different?

Different, Deluxe has more pages, but if you can get both it would be the best lol, probably why AUS EBGames sold out so fast.
This is the preorder bonus artbook:

Hmmmm no idea where in Japan, For the Sequel has preorder bonuses etc, any help on that Lord Ghirahim? Will probably add into the OT.

Yes, I think I started waaay too early XD

Hedge

Man, I can't wait for this game. I'm even more excited for the artbook, though. Still don't understand why SE is releasing artbooks for their non-mainline games (Type-0, Tactics, BD:FF), and not their mainlines. I'd love a FF12 artbook. :x

fraktur

Yea a message pops up saying they wont ship the item to my country when I tried ordering with ST back when it first was announced.

Importing it is not really an option for the item for some reason.

Really annoying.
they seem to ship it to the european mainland though: my st preorder is still up...
... at least for now

Peagles

Yeah it's weird that they haven't added it onto their page, the press release says they'll have it and my capture of the tweets says they'll have the artbook.

Web...site? Poppycock! Why update your product info when people can dig through twitter instead?
https://twitter.com/Joshawott/status/393331271218511872

Good grief that's lazy of them. I think I'll ask locally too since the press release reckons EB Games are getting the preorder artbook - they never responded to me about preordering the Deluxe Edition though so I won't hold my breath.

Peagles

That was pretty quick, I thought I would have had more time to place an order..

I got linked to it a week ago so it's been up at least that long. Think it sold out pretty quick though. If you're in Aussie I'd say go into the store and preorder. Sometimes they have a certain amount allocated to online store and it's different physical stores.

Trying to order this (from ShopTo) through a reshipping service but they want the Sales Tax & Shipping Price (so need to make an order but not actually do the final confirmation) and I can't actually get that since ShopTo automatically delivers to the address of my Australian credit card for the first two orders.

Could someone tell me what the sales tax and delivery are for my reshipping service address ? If so please PM and I'll give you the address.

So the US release date according to gstop is 2/4.
American format? That's February 4th right? Basing on the fact that the press release said January-March 2014. Hope it's correct, kinda depressing seeing a TBA on the game info for NA release date.

Anyway whilst this thread is still kinda active, (likely won't be a Bravely Default thread near release, unless pertaining a mini-site at Nintendo or Square's end) might as well get people's idea on the OT name XD

Anyone got one? Thus far I'm stuck on the play on word play of "Bravely Default |OT| Fund the Sequel" cause in all honesty that's what this enhanced edition is XD

Yeah, help me out =P
Trying to order this (from ShopTo) through a reshipping service but they want the Sales Tax & Shipping Price (so need to make an order but not actually do the final confirmation) and I can't actually get that since ShopTo automatically delivers to the address of my Australian credit card for the first two orders.

Could someone tell me what the sales tax and delivery are for my reshipping service address ? If so please PM and I'll give you the address.
Not exactly sure what you are trying to do, but wouldn't ordering from Nintendo UK's site be better? You can get them to deliver wherever instead of being like Shopto needing to deliver to the address of your credit card.

Keep in mind though, it could be a placeholder date.
Also, they don't have the collector's edition in their system :/
Yurop wins again. First Senran physical now this.

yeah it's Feb 4

3 months seems to be their standard regional exclusion now. FE:A was 3 months later in PAL regions too.

Top Bottom