• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bravely Default |OT| A better Final Fantasy than Final Fantasy

Seda

I only now realized that Amazon wasn't offering release date shipping for me on the regular edition. Says February 11th for estimate. Guess I'll have to find another way to occupy my time this weekend. I had $30 in credit and it's tax free, so it's still worth it.

Amazon always jerks me around with Nintendo releases. Such a pain in the ass. I still have no estimated delivery date for my CE that I ordered back on December 12th. And yes I too have Prime.

I only now realized that Amazon wasn't offering release date shipping for me on the regular edition. Says February 11th for estimate. Guess I'll have to find another way to occupy my time this weekend. I had $30 in credit and it's tax free, so it's still worth it.
You set it to 2 day? A lot of people were having that issue, and all they had to do was reselect 2 day shipping.

bodine1231

I just did the exploit in the demo to get the 20 citizens. Do I have to complete the demo for them to get transferred over when the game is released?

kiryogi

Banned
Ninja is hax to a certain point. As the game progresses, you'll run into difficulty spikes that will force you to reconsider your strategies.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I'm glad you mericans are finally getting the game, then you can keep up with me! Got it day1 in EU, still on chapter three and only 22 hours :O

I take forever to play these kind of games.

Tom_Cody

Do we have a sense of how well this sold in Japan and Europe?

I loved the demo and my personal hype is off the charts for this. I hope it does well enough to justify continuing the franchise.

Oregano

Do we have a sense of how well this sold in Japan and Europe?

I loved the demo and my personal hype is off the charts for this. I hope it does well enough to justify continuing the franchise.

It sold really, really well in Japan. In Europe it sold more than they expected but it seems they expected very low sales.

The sequel is already announced as well, and they've at least trademarked for a third game as well.

Said screw it and decided to preorder this, this afternoon.

Was on the fence since I got a huge RPG backlog and Darksouls coming but meh... its a month between.
Sorry SMT4 and PxZ ive had you for weeks and only cracked about 13 hours between you lol... actually still only played an hour of liberation maiden... god im a terrible 3ds gamer

alichino

ibgdIxxElnNWLl.jpg

Picked up the NA Collector's Edition this morning and it looks great! Very classy setup. The art book in particular is much better quality than the bonus art books that came with Fire Emblem and Xenoblade pre-orders.

antibolo

Banned
NA boxart is so meh, why are we getting a different one than Europe and Japan? Too colorful? Does NOA hate colorful covers?

Sera O

Banned
I just received mine (ordered from Futureshop). They just shove it into a bubble mailer, so the CE box is all squashed. :/

zychi

Banned
i got my shipping changed, but now i received an email saying im on the backorder list, which basically means i wont get it, right? i preordered this the second it went up on amazon :/

Letep

Picked up the NA Collector's Edition this morning and it looks great! Very classy setup. The art book in particular is much better quality than the bonus art books that came with Fire Emblem and Xenoblade pre-orders.

Where'd you get it early?

Leeness

I love this game :')

Got all four party members and just grinding a little bit before heading to the next area.

But ugh. It's so pretty, all of the characters are so cute, battle system is a lot of fun.
Just so good.

Formless

Go to shipping options, go to 2 day (even if it's already selected) and update. It changed for me.

Renoir

so is there secret bosses like omega weapon in this ?
just like all FF games?
im really hyped bout this game from the demo. Secret bosses are the icing on the cake,
it makes me really put my ultimate weapons to good use.

Top Bottom