• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTB: Videocard

GTX 760/R9 280X or newer.

First time posting in this thread. I'm looking to sell a used Nvidia OEM GTX 760. I bought it new in November 2014, and used it regularly from then until about August 2015, when I was having a hard drive issue with my computer, and switched to gaming on my laptop. Since then, I've fixed the issue, and I am about ready to upgrade. I've never had any issues related to the graphics card.

If you or anyone else is interested, let me know what you think would be a fair price, considering it's use, and we'll see if we can work something out. Let me know if you have any questions about the card.

ss32

I'm a NeoGAF Plus Buyer, and I don't remember if I have sold anything before but here goes!

WTS: Used Once Samsung Gear VR.

Got it with my new phone, tried it on and set up my Oculus account. Now I don't want it.

Looking for about $65 paypal gift shipped, friends or you pay the fee.

http://imgur.com/hMdFv4j

womp

Looking to pare down my gaming collection after over 30 years of collecting (been a gamer since the Pong era) so I thought I'd start off with a few small things. I am going to post them on and off as I get to them but I like to include pics so I will probably just cycle stuff out to keep within guidelines of the thread. Everything from a smoke-free home.

WTS:

Silhouette Mirage for Japanese PS1 (IMPORT) - $45 shipped
7JJv7iHl.jpg
A Treasure favorite! Unsealed but fantastic condition includes disc, manual and the insert label spine. Please be aware that this will only play on a Japanese model PS1 OR a modded region free PS1 system!

Legend of the Mystical Ninja for SNES - $30 shipped PENDING
Loose but fantastic condition with original SNES cart sleeve. I've had this since the SNES launch period.

Pokemon Crystal for Game Boy/Game Boy Color - $40 shipped
Brand NEW battery personally soldered in by me just under two years ago. Working great and in great condition. Includes the original plastic cart case since no loose GB game should be without one. ;)

Club Nintendo set of Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask soundtrack CDs - $30 shipped

Ocarina is unsealed but in fantastic condition, no scratches on disc. Majora's Mask is SEALED but because of Nintendo's careless shipping there are a couple of scratches on the jewel case UNDER the shrinkwrap however the actual shrinkwrap itself is fine - go figure.

Club Nintendo 3DS Card Case 18 - $15 shipped. Sealed and brand new. PENDING

I haven't sold or bought a lot here (under five transactions) but I am a 10 year standing GAF member (and 17 year eBay seller) so buy confidently. Accepting payment via PayPal Friends & Family/Gift. Please be aware that I can usually only ship on Saturdays due to a full time work schedule. US shipping only.

Any questions or inquiries, PM me and I will reply as soon as possible. Thank you for looking! :D

New002

Free shipping to US and Canada. Paypal only(Cover the fees ^_^)

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 - 20$
Children of Eden(Complete) - 5$
Espgalduda II Black Label(Complete) - 30$
Deathsmiles Limited Edition(Complete) - 17$
Metal Gear Rising(Complete) - 5$
Devil May Cry 4 LE - 12$
Culdcept Saga - 15$

PM sent earlier today :)

Hi everyone,

My new motherboard came with a STEAM key for DOOM and the "exclusive DOOM multiplayer pack".

header.jpg

I'm looking to trade both for TOTAL WAR: WARHAMMER. Any takers?

Cheers,

Chairhome

Dragon Warrior IV Map *decent condition (tiny holes in 2 spots where the corners are when unfolded)* $13 shipped
9NOLHdPl.jpg
enB8Cc9l.jpg

Ratchet and Clank PS4 - $30 shipped
M&S Olympics $8 shipped
Mario Party 9 $30 shipped
Super Mario All-Stars (manual is very worn), non Nintendo Selects version - $17 shipped
Nintendo DSi (box and inserts only) - $8 plus shipping
Nintendo 2DS Red (box and inserts only) - $8 plus shipping
E9cbYIPl.jpg

WTB
GTX 970
, please PM

WTS
Infinifactory $4
1993 Space Machine $2

More WTB or Trade
Renowned Explorers: International Society
Mad Max Fury Road UV
Terminator Genysis UV
Inception HD code for anywhere

Have PayPal in WA

SheHateMe

My brothers done goofed, so I'm passing the savings along to GAF.

I have TWO (2) Overwatch Origins Edition Blizzard Keys. Each purchase will come with the Noire skin for Widowmaker, a free pack of Hearthstone cards, a free Heroes Of The Storm hero, and guest passes.

$35 each. PayPal ONLY.

First come, first serve. These will probably sell before you can say Overwatch.

SOLD.

My brothers done goofed, so I'm passing the savings along to GAF.

I have TWO (2) Overwatch Origins Edition Blizzard Keys. Each purchase will come with the Noire skin for Widowmaker, a free pack of Hearthstone cards, a free Heroes Of The Storm hero, and guest passes.

$35 each. PayPal ONLY.

First come, first serve. These will probably sell before you can say Overwatch.

Me!

WTS

Oddworld New n' Tasty Physical PS4 edition - $40 Shipped

This was a limited run game and they only made 5,000 copies of it I believe. It was sold for $35 so I'm pretty much selling it at cost.

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

+27 Seller, +11 Buyer

All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey.
Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 hours of payment.

Mighty No 9 - Signature Edition (PS4)
$60 (F/F) or $62.10 (G/S)
- I have an Amazon pre-order, but think I'll be cool with just having this game digitally. Will change address on my Amazon order to ship to you. I have Prime, so it will get there on 6/21!

Darksiders II (Wii U digital code)
$4 (F/F) or $4.43 (G/S)
- From recent Humble Bundle. I already had this game. Will bundle with Shantae for $5 total.

Shantae and the Pirates Curse (Wii U digital code)
$2 (F/F) or $2.37 (G/S)
- From recent Humble Bundle. I already had this game. Will bundle with Darksiders II for $5 total.

Want To Sell:

Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Juggernog Edition (NO GAME OR SEASON PASS) $250 OBO
Pictures on request!

WTS some Steam/Uplay keys

Avalance 2: Super Avalanche $2
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut $3
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon $2
Front Mission Evolved $1
Life Is Strange: Episode 1 $1
Murdered: Soul Suspect $2
Nova-111 $3
Renowned Explorers: International Society $2
ShadowGate $1
ShadowGate: MacVenture Series $1
Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition $8
Switchcars $1
The Magic Circle $4
Yosumin $1

Thanks everyone!

Wag

WTS/Trade:

I have a slightly used (only a few days) Antec HCP-1300 High Current Pro 1300w Platinum PSU I'm willing to sell or trade. (Looking for a straight-up trade for a GTX 960/R9 380 or better videocard) or $200 shipped. (The thing weighs a ton so will probably cost me $30+ to ship).

Antec warranties these things for 7yrs.

I am GAF member in long-standing and will provide my eBay profile if interested.

Will accept PayPal.

US shipping only please.

AkumaNiko

Looking to unload some stuff to get ready for the new 1070 coming out

AOC 27" IPS monitor, $140 shipped. This has the box and cables, like new

CE sets w/o games.

OBO on all of them

Tales of Zesteria PS4 Collectors Edition -NO GAME- $60 Shiped

Trails of Cold Steel Collectors Edition (Case, artbook and pin) -NO GAME- $20 Shipped

Witch and the Hundred Knight Revival Edition PS4 (art book, soundtrack, figure open) -NO GAME- $30 shipped

Senran Kagura ES - Day One Edition (book and soundtrack) -NO GAME- $20 Shipped

Disgaea 5 Launch Day (artbook and soundtrack) -NO GAME- $15 shipped

Diablo III CE Box Only - No idea, $20 shipped

Blackthorn

"hello?" "this is vagina"
My friend surprised with me a random gift: £25 PSN voucher so I can buy The Witcher 3 season pass!

Only problem is, I bought the base game on my US account, so instead I need to sell the voucher then buy the equivalent US bucks.

So, if anyone wants £25 PSN money, I'll take £22 for it via PayPal gift.

aparisi2274

Hi everyone...

I am looking to sell a brand new Milenese Loop for the Apple Watch. It is in AMAZING condition, never worn on the wrist, or attached to the watch...

I am looking to get $80 (obo). Drop me a PM if you are interested.

26703741553_54bcb22c59_c.jpg

26703740143_d2f965f3be_c.jpg

27240062991_477309e697_c.jpg

Nyoro SF

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

Back in business!
I'd like to say thanks to everyone that got me to Plus Seller status.
Paypal only, USA only! Free shipping on all items!
Feel free to ask about the condition of any item.

WTS:

ITEM LIST:
Assorted Strategy Guides - Best Offer
Assorted Artbooks - Best Offer
Hatsune Miku Expo 2015 Tote Bag - Best Offer
GameCube Disc Holder - Best Offer
Gameboy Color Holder (Used) - Best Offer
Ace Attorney Dialogue Book (JP), Resident Evil 5 and Code Veronica strategy books (JP) - Best Offer

Used M4 256GB SSD w/ free SATA cable - $45
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/W12BGgTl.jpg[/img]

Sony DSC HX300 Digital Camera w/ case and accessories - $200
Used only once. Has had screen protector in place from the beginning. All original components included, such as:
-Mini tripod
-Two backup batteries
-Wall charger and car charger
-16GB SD card
-USB adapter for SD cards
-Memory card wallet
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/wZ3kQxll.jpg[/img]

Gamecube console w/ cables, DOL-001 version. Missing serial port flap on bottom but otherwise excellent condition. - $30
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/GfOGGe6l.jpg[/img]

Wii Zapper, Wii Classic Controller, Wii Arcade Stick - Best Offer
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/aVX2sbVl.jpg[/img]

Spice and Wolf Manga Volumes 1-9 - $50
Ace Attorney Casebooks 1-2 - $10
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/XcDSju4l.jpg[/img]

bomblord1

Banned
viveks86 and Evo X are each selling for about $100 more than that, but perhaps it's worth asking them if they're willing to go down at all? :)

I did see one a while back someone was selling in here for $900 which is why I thought I'de ask. That was just a bit too much for me though lol . I'm not comfortable with much more than that. Thanks though.

NeOak

I did see one a while back someone was selling in here for $900 which is why I thought I'de ask. That was just a bit too much for me though lol . I'm not comfortable with much more than that. Thanks though.
Shipping is around $55 for the Oculus, and you're forgetting the sales tax paid on those. I think theirs is $800 shipped.

I sold mine for that shipped.

robotrock

Banned
Everyone getting Oculus Rifts right now are not paying for shipping, but yeah, $55 with tracking and that big box might be reasonable?

Zaheer

Unofficial
Oakb9ta.png

Waiting for my feedback to be updated on the list.

$50 PlayStation Store Credit (1 LEFT) - $43

550002b1.jpg

$50 Nintendo eShop Gift Card (1 LEFT) - $43 SOLD

770017b.jpg

$50 Steam Gift Card (3 available) SOLD

770038b1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom