• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oakb9ta.png
S9i5ey0.png

+56 Seller, +18 Buyer

All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey. Links will take you to a photo!
Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 hours of payment.

SELLING A BUNCH OF VIDEO GAME SHIRTS!!!- BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!!! (Lowest price one is free)

All are unworn, some still sealed in plastic! There are a few that are wrinkly, but they are all clean!

Here is a link to the album.

Here is the list!
1) Alone in the Dark - black, L ($7)
2) Club, The - white, not sure size (SEALED) ($14)
3) Darkwatch - white, XL ($10)
4) Devil May Cry 2 - black, XL ($20)
5) Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - black, L ($20)
6) Final Fantasy XI/Nvidia - black, XL ($15)
7) F-Zero GX - white, L ($25)
8) Mario and Sonic (2008 Beijing Olympics) - white, not sure of size (SEALED with SEGA RIBBON) ($13)
9) Medal of Honor: Allied Assault - green, L ($15)
10) Resident Evil (Gamestop/EB games logos on sleeve) - black, XL ($35)
11) Resident Evil Zero - black, XL ($30)
12) Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles - black, XL ($15)
13) Silent Hill Homecoming - white, XL ($35)
14) Sonic Heroes - white, XL (SEALED) ($25)
15) Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz - white, XL ($12)
16) Tecmo Bowl Kickoff - blue, L ($13)
17) Wii with Reggie on it - black, L (SEALED) ($20)
18) Worms (global worming) - grey, L ($20)

Nightz

WTS
All are used, in great condition coming from a smoke free home. Not looking to break up bundles at this point. Selling in the US only.

New Nintendo 3DS XL Black Charger included. $175 shipped SOLD

PS3 Slim Bundle 250 GB hard drive installed. Comes with the following games: Uncharted 1-3, Portal 2, LittleBigPlanet 1&2, Final Fantasy XIII, Sly Cooper Collection, Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time, DJ Hero 1&2 (no turntable). $150 shipped

Wii U 32 GB Bundle Includes all cables, two black Wiimotes and a black Pro Controller. Comes with the following games: Nintendoland, Mario Kart, Captain Toad, Super Mario World, Splatoon. $400 shipped

Destiny White PS4 Comes with cables and white controller. 1 TB Seagate SSHD installed. Link to pics: Images. $210 shipped.

BroBot

WTS (PayPal friends and fam)

The Magnificent Seven (Ultra Violet) - $11
Gears of War 1, 2, 3, and Judgement Codes (Xbox One Compatible) - $13

WTS

White Xbox One S Battlefield 500GB Console (code has already been given away) Includes packaging, accessories and EA Access 1 mo trial code - $200 shipped

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge/ 32GB T-Mobile (screen has a hairline crack, will cost about $80 to fix) - $225 shipped

PM me if you're interested in any of the following steam games and we can work out a real good price:

Fallout New Vegas (Complete Edition)
Alan Wake Franchise
Deadlight

I accept paypal!

Thanks!

jmizzal

WTS

HP 2000 Notebook PC 15.6" AMD Laptop $120

Memory: 4MB
Hard Drive Capacity: 300GB
HDMI, 3 USB ports, SD card slot
Processor Speed: 1.30GHz
Built-in Webcam
AMD E-Series

includes charger plug

You will need to install windows when I system restored it, it now ask to reinstall it on start up, if you install windows 8 you wont need a key, but if you install any other version you will need a key.

WTB
Anybody selling a SAMSUNG SM-R380 GALAXY GEAR 2 Smart Watch

paypal PM me for pics

Willing to negotiate on price

agentreza

Trying to get rid of the Battlefield 1 Xbox One digital code that came bundle with the console for $25, interested parties please hit me up.

Paypal F&F por favor :)

Friggz

might seem like a crap shoot, but does anyone have an amazon fire tv they are looking to sell? chromecast bit the dust and was looking to replace with something different.

Varg

Banned
WTS

Battlefield 1 digital code Xbox one ~$30obo

WTS

GEARS collection (digital code 360 X1) 10

WTS

Ps Pro system bundle
Extra controller (white)
Sony gold wireless headset
-
Final fantasy 15
Battlefield 1
Overwatch
The last guardian
Uncharted 4
Titanfall 2
Destiny
Final fantasy x HD
Madden 17
NBA 2k17
Rise of tomb raider 20th anniversary edition
= $550
Any questions pm me

Local pickup also available (north jersey)
Last edited by Varg; Yesterday at 01:29 PM.

Ghost in the Shell is gone. Pictures and list are updated:

Items that include an * next to the price will not be sold alone. I am setting a $20 minimum sale to help justify shipping costs for priority labels (that can be purchased with PayPal).

PM for specifics on disc quality. Everything plays, most discs are in very good shape. Only the more common or inexpensive titles have any serious wear and tear. Games have been stored in standard CD jewel cases (or the cases they came in), in a Case Logic 30 slot CD case nylon travel holder. This is the kind of travel case that allows the discs to be stored in their jewel case. The case has been stored on its side to allow the discs to suspend vertically, book shelf-style. Silica gel packets are kept in the case and the case is stored in a climate controlled area.

PayPal or Amazon accepted. Shipping is not included in pricing. U.S. buyers only.
I will accept reasonable offers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Software
-Imports include the spine card and other promotional materials unless stated otherwise.
-Games are complete unless stated otherwise.

PlayStation 4
  • Assault Suit Leynos (import) - $30 shipped

PlayStation
Disc Only
  • Project Horned Owl - $5*

Saturn
  • Pocket Fighter (import, no spine card) - $20
Disc Only
  • Nights (demo disc) - $2*
  • Sega Rally Championship Netlink Edition - $10*
  • Akumajo Dracula X: Nocturne in the Moonlight (import) - $40

Hardware:
All hardware does not include original packaging unless stated otherwise.

Dreamcast:
  • 2 gray controllers - $10* for one
  • Mouse (gray official) - $10*
  • VMUs (unofficial, memory card only, green/clear) - $3*
PlayStation:
  • S-Video cable (official PS1 style) - $10*
  • 3 memory cards (official - gray, red, and crystal clear) - $25 (for all)
PlayStation 2:
  • S-Video cable (12' Monster brand) - $10*
  • 4 memory cards (official - blue, red, and 2 black) - $25 (for all)
  • Multi A/V converter

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Images (Sold items have not been removed or marked out. Check list to determine if something is sold):

Games
k3UlZcbl.jpg

Controllers
bSjaPm8l.jpg

Cables
pKa1lV0l.jpg

Dreamcast Mouse and Memory Cards
S2FDMs3l.jpg

Cheddahz

Banned
WTS:

Fox Digital:
The Grand Budapest Hotel - $3
Me and Earl and the Dying Girl - $2
X-Men: Apocalypse - $3
Deadpool - $3

Ultraviolet:
Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV - $3

I'll accept PayPal and I'm PB/PS

Hi everyone!! Looking to buy a few things for myself!!

WTB:

(US)

Sega 32X console (preferably with cables)
Knuckles Chaotix

or

(US)

Sega CD console (preferably with cables)
Sonic CD

or

(US)

Sega Saturn (preferably with cables and a controller)
Sonic Jam

or any combination if the price is right XD PM me and we'll work something out

WTS:

A bunch of random codes from various bundles. PM me if you want the list. I take offers on multiple key purchases

The_Kid

WTS:

Gears of War Amazon Steelbook with Season Pass (sealed): $50

Kanji Plate for the Nintendo 3DS (Ambassador, limited amount sold): 70

I take Paypal gift and squarecash now too.

Corpekata

Banned
I have had a money emergency pop up somewhat unexpectedly, and so am looking to unload a handful of things. These need to go relatively fast, and so I will consider basically any offer. I haven't had time to properly gauge all the market prices of everything so I am likely overestimating on some, so if you are interested in the item, make an offer, and provided yours is the highest, I'll likely accept.

I will be including some pictures in this post, but more can be found at the Imgur album below. If you would like additional pictures (specific angles and whatnot) just let me know.

All items come complete (the consoles / accessories don't typically have the original box, but will be pictured if they do) and are used unless noted

Looking to sell:

Consoles:

Sony Playstation Vita OLED model (1101) 3G/Wifi - $95OBO - SOLD

Games & Accessories:

Wii U:

Pikmin 3 (New and Sealed, Selects Edition) - $15
Mario Kart 8 season pass voucher - $8

Playstation Vita:

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II - $28

PSN (Vita) Code:
Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization - 25

Nintendo 3DS:

Kirby Planet Robobot - $25

Playstation 4:

Bloodborne (has stickers from Go Hastings on case)- $12
Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4 (branded with PS4 stuff, but works on both PS4 and PC) - $40
PSN (PS4) codes:

PC gaming:

Steam Controller - $30

Corsair CX750M power supply (semi modular) -$60

Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4 (branded with PS4 stuff, but works on both PS4 and PC) - $40
Steam (all keys unless marked):

Kathy Rain - $2
Agatha Christie -The ABC Murders - $2
Galak- Z - $1.50
Octodad - $1.50
Shantae - Risky's Revenge - $2
Mushroom 11 - $2

IMGUR Album link: http://imgur.com/a/lblQD

Please note I have a shitty camera / lighting / am bad at photos so if you want more photos or in depth description let me know.

I prefer Google Wallet (gets to me faster) but can take Paypal provided either fees are covered or it is sent F&F. Please do not feel shy about sending an offer.

I have nearly 30 positive feedback for selling in this thread if you would like to check my feedback.

KaoticBlaze

Hi all. WTS Gaming Rig as is. Not interested in parting out atm. Includes monitor, mouse, speakers with sub, headset, and keyboard. It is VR ready and can game in 4k with most settings oh high. Payment through paypal in US only. Original build price with peripherals was about 2,300 dollars, looking to get 1,700 Shipped I pay fees. Willing to negotiate. Will come preinstalled with Windows 7 Ultimate. Part list below as well as link for pics of rig.

http://imgur.com/a/q1Zkm

-Corsair Carbide Series 100R Mid Tower Case
-Intel Core i7 6700K 4.00 GHz Unlocked Quad Core Skylake Desktop Processor, LGA 1151 [BX80662I76700K]
-Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3000MHz
-128GB Samsung SSD
-180GB Intel SSD
-1TB WD HDD
-2TB WD HDD
-ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO ALPHA ATX Mobo
-TWO NVIDIA - GeForce GTX 970 4GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 Reference Cards in SLI
-ASUS VS247H-P 23.6" Full HD 1920x1080 2ms HDMI DVI VGA Monitor
-Logitech S220 2.1 Speaker System with Subwoofer
-OCZ ModXStream Pro Series 700 Watt Semi-Modular PSU
-Lite-On LightScribe 24X SATA DVD+/-RW
-Corsair Hydro Series High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler H60
-Razer Blackwidow Ultimate mechanical keyboard (Blue Backlight Only)
-Razer Tiamat Over Ear 7.1 Surround Sound PC Gaming Headset
-Razer Ouroboros Elite Ambidextrous Wired or Wireless Gaming Mouse - 8200 DPI 4G Laser Sensor

PM me with any questions if interested

Linkura

Because I'm new to trading, I’ll ship first without question to anyone who is a Plus or greater member until I build up my rep here. Willing to negotiate otherwise. Accepting cash, Paypal, or Amazon Gift Cards as payment (as long as Amazon Gift Cards are allowed- please let me know if they aren’t!). I’m in the US. I’ll ship internationally as long as you are willing to pay for extra shipping costs.

WTS- Prices listed are not firm but don’t lowball me! Prices include shipping to US addresses via USPS First Class Mail with tracking. Will ship Priority Mail for $3 more. Will provide potential buyers with pictures of items upon request, but I’m not going to clog up the thread with pics. Games are NA region unless noted.
I’ll be putting up some Japanese PS1/PS2 games soon- my husband has to sort out which ones he’s willing to part with.

Please PM me if interested for more info. Thank you!!

Game Boy Family Games- Cart only in great condition:
Chu Chu Rocket! GBA- $7
SOLD Dragon Quest I&II GBC- $20
Game & Watch Gallery 2 GB- $7 – I have 2 of these and I have no idea why or how.
Grandia: Parallel Trippers GBC- $10- Japanese version because it only released in Japan, duh.
Onimusha Tactics GBA- $10
Yoshi’s Island- Super Mario Advance 3 GBA- $12

PlayStation Games
PENDING Fear Effect- Complete and in great condition. Case has small blemishes. $15
PENDING Fear Effect 2: Retro Helix- Complete and in great condition. Case has small blemishes. $25
Kartia: The Word of Fate- Complete and in great condition. Case has a tiny blemish. $25
Saiyuki: Journey West- Complete and in great condition. Case has a tiny blemish. $20

PlayStation 2 Games
Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana- Complete with a couple small blemishes on box. $15
Lego Star Wars 2- Non-GH edition. Complete with a couple small blemishes on box. $10
Shadow Hearts- NEW but it is the promo copy that came with preorders of Shadow Hearts: Covenant. It has "Promotional Copy Not for Resale" on the front cover. $100
Suikoden III- No manual, box has Gamestop used stickers on it that buyer can remove. $12

PlayStation 3 Games
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed- Box in perfect condition, no manual. Disc has a couple small scratches. Non-GH version. $10

GameCube Games
The Legend of Zelda: OOT and Master Quest promo disc- Complete and in great condition. $30
Sonic Mega Collection- Complete with some blemishes on box. $10

Hi everyone!! Looking to buy a few things for myself!!

WTB:

(US)

Sega 32X console (preferably with cables)
Knuckles Chaotix

or

(US)

Sega CD console (preferably with cables)
Sonic CD

or

(US)

Sega Saturn (preferably with cables and a controller)
Sonic Jam

or any combination if the price is right XD PM me and we'll work something out

WTS:

A bunch of random codes from various bundles. PM me if you want the list. I take offers on multiple key purchases

Check your PM's!

Hawk269

WTB

ColecoVision CIB Games
Atari 2600 CIB Games

Can pay via Pay Pal and will pay any shipping charges. NA Released only games. Please send PM on what you have to sell.

Thanks!

Absol

WTS Digital Movie Codes (Fox/Disney/UV)

$2 each:
Fury
Fast and the Furious Collection ($2 each or $10 for all 7)
Secret Life of Walter Mitty - SOLD
Dredd - SOLD
Mad Max Fury Road
Xmen First Class
The Raid 2 - SOLD
Godzilla

$3 each:
The Martian
The Revenant (x2)
Creed
Labyrinth

$4
Star Wars Force Awakens

$6:
The Expanse Season 1 - SOLD

Zaheer

WTS (PayPal)

Final Fantasy XIV Amazon Summer DLC (PS4/PC) SOLD

320 GB PlayStation 3 Slim + Dualshock 3 + HDMI and power cord + 50+ games - $450

Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/nNJ6X

Games includes:

Assassin's Creed - The Americas Collection (III, Liberation HD, IV: Black Flag)
Asura's Wrath
Batman: Arkham Asylum - Game of the Year Edition
Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition
Batman: Arkham Origins
Blur
Battlefield 3
Battlefield: Bad Company (no case)
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Call of Duty: Black Ops 1 & 2 (Combo Pack)
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Call of Duty: World at War
Catherine
Dark Souls
Dark Souls II - Scholar of the First Sin (Game + All DLC)
The Darkness II
Darksiders
Dead Space
Dead Space 2
Dead Space 3
Demon's Souls
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
Dishonored - Game of the Year Edition
Dragon Age: Inquisition
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Legendary Edition
Fallout 3 - Game of the Year Edition
Fallout: New Vegas - Ultimate Edition
God of War III
Gold of War: Ascension
Grand Theft Auto IV & Episodes from Liberty City
Grand Theft Auto V
The ICO & Shadow of Colossus Collection
Injustice: Gods Among Us - Ultimate Edition
Killzone Trilogy
The Last of Us
Mass Effect Trilogy
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection
Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
Prince of Persia Trilogy
Red Dead Redemption
Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition
Resistance 2
Resistance 3
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist
Vanquish

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I have plenty of interest but next to no money haha. Who made them and when were they released? Don't know what to look for to gauge value. Really cool though.
Yeah they're ridiculously detailed and quite heavy. Not sure, it says Capcom and it looks official so... might have to ask cvxfreak about'em though :) I bought them around 3 years ago. The price is around $120 each pretty much.

edit: found it! Gaya Entertainment: http://gaya-entertainment.de/

Each piece will be limited to only 1500 pieces worldwide, individually numbered.
CEO of Gaya Entertainment Andre Schmitz said: "Having spent several month in the creation of this product line we are very proud to announce the teaming up of Capcom and Gaya Entertainment for this project. We have been highly encouraged to produce some of the most wanted collectibles and we hope to have met the high expectations of the European collector!“

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom