• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

the210

WTS
XBOX 1 Battlefield 1 digital code $23 sold

XBOX 1 xbox 360 gears of war digital collection $7
(includes gears 1-3 and judgment.)

United States Digital HD Movies
Lucy $2 SOLD
Pacific Rim $3 SOLD
DeadPool $3
Batman V Superman $4

UK Digital Movies
Life of PI $2
Kingsman $3
ID4 $2
Maze Runner $3
Exodus Gods and Kings $3
The Revenant $4

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
WTT/WTS

http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/365590/header.jpg?t=1482224511[IMG]
[s]The Division (uPlay) - $17 (PayPal FF)[/s]

or trade for: Doom (Steam) gift or key[/QUOTE]

CaLe

Sorry for posting this here but I'm trying to understand something... If I subscribe to the Humble Monthly bundle today, do I only get XCOM 2 ? Or the other games too ?

The website seems to only mention XCOM 2...

WTB

Gameboy Advance SP AGS-101 Model
Looking for one in the best condition as possible, and I'd prefer a black one, but I may be open to another color (not really sure what colors they came in)

Trails in the Sky Steam Code - $4

WTT
iTunes Gift Card for Amazon/BestBuy/PSN

tmarg

Sorry for posting this here but I'm trying to understand something... If I subscribe to the Humble Monthly bundle today, do I only get XCOM 2 ? Or the other games too ?

The website seems to only mention XCOM 2...

You get one game from the upcoming bundle up front, which is XCOM 2 this month. The other games people are mentioning are from last months bundle, and are no longer available.

Murkas

WTS

Dark Souls/Bloodborne Artbook/Collector's Edition Strategy Guides, great condition, message offers, willing to do them few quid cheaper than Ebay prices:
Dark Souls Design Works(JPN)
Dark Souls Design Works
Dark Souls 2 Design Works
Dark Souls Future Press Hardcover Guide
Dark Souls 2 Future Press Hardcover Guide
Bloodborne Future Press Hardcover Guide
Bloodborne The Old Hunters Future Press Hardcover Guide

jL2cSEMl.jpg

Dark Souls 2 Collector's Edition Contents NO GAME/DLC (figure, artbook, numbered metal plate still sealed, cloth map still sealed) PM offers

Bloodborne Nightmare Edition Contents NO GAME/DLC, great condition (for the most part, when I first got it I drew a dick in the notebook using the quill as a joke, that's gonna set the price back :( ) PM offers,

PS3 Castlevania Lords of Shadows Limited Collector's Edition, great condition £50
http://i.imgur.com/DBdgTAT.jpg

Club Nintendo 3DS:Toad Super Mushroom Design (won this some years back, will include a circle pad pro, no charger) £320

Club Nintendo Rare Extra Huggable Yoshi plush, still sealed £40

http://i.imgur.com/PR5vCeL.

http://i.imgur.com/zOgfLny.jpg

PS4 games

God Eater 2 Rage Burst inc God Eater Resurrection code - £20 (unsealed, played once for an hour)

Gameboy Advance games

Metroid Zero Mission Complete (box and manual kinda battered) £15
Metroid Fusion complete £15
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror game only £10

http://imgur.com/N6A9sKSl.jpg

DS/3DS/PSP games

Jump Ultimate Stars (JP) £8
9 Hours 9 Person 9 Doors (USA) £8
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call £15
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite PSP essentials £8
Tetris DS game only £5
The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass game only £5

http://imgur.com/afZvwQOl.jpg

PS2 games

http://imgur.com/E4vWPqAl.jpg

PS3/Gamecube games

Resident Evil (case battered) £8
Viewtiful Joe £8
Super Smash Bros Melee £20

Disgaea 4 A promise Unforgotten £10
Valkyria Chronicles £8
Metal Gear Solid4 Guns of the Patriots £8
Catherine (USA) £8
Gundam Musou (JP) £8

http://imgur.com/ZLEsc0tl.jpg

Club Nintendo DS/3DS Game Card Case £20

http://imgur.com/a/8eFt0

Venom PS4 Arcade Stick (modded with Sanwa OBSF-30 snap in buttons, stick left alone ordered a JLF-TP-8YT ball top joystick but didn't bother modding it, just changed the balltop, willing to include it in with the stick) £45

http://imgur.com/a/0Tklk

OG Nintendo DS system £20

http://imgur.com/a/YhnUy

Can get more pics if wanted, especially for the older games as I can't remember off the top of my head their condition, complete or not etc. Based in the UK so international posters be wary of pricier p&p.

Feel free to send near offers as well.

Oakb9ta.png
S9i5ey0.png

+56 Seller, +18 Buyer

All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey. Links will take you to a photo!
Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 hours of payment.

SELLING A BUNCH OF VIDEO GAME SHIRTS!!!- BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!!! (Lowest price one is free)

All are unworn, some still sealed in plastic! There are a few that are wrinkly, but they are all clean!

Here is a link to the album.

Here is the list!
1) Alone in the Dark - black, L ($7)
2) Club, The - white, not sure size (SEALED) ($14)
3) Darkwatch - white, XL ($10)
4) Devil May Cry 2 - black, XL ($20)
5) Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - black, L ($20)
6) Final Fantasy XI/Nvidia - black, XL ($15)
7) F-Zero GX - white, L ($25)
8) Mario and Sonic (2008 Beijing Olympics) - white, not sure of size (SEALED with SEGA RIBBON) ($13)
9) Medal of Honor: Allied Assault - green, L ($15)
10) Resident Evil (Gamestop/EB games logos on sleeve) - black, XL ($35)
11) Resident Evil Zero - black, XL ($30)
12) Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles - black, XL ($15)
13) Silent Hill Homecoming - white, XL ($35)
14) Wii with Reggie on it - black, L (SEALED) ($20)
15) Worms (global worming) - grey, L ($20)

ekgrey

i just bought one for 40 at cdkeys. not sure if its the cheapest but its 60 on my country's store so more than good enough for me.

I needed one for Christmas and the cheapest I could get was $42.99 at CDkeys, where it is now $45.99. It's been at least a month since they had it at $39.99 I believe. After a lot of waiting and checking this thread like, way too often, I got one for like $32, IIRC. I got mine and my son's a couple months ago here in BST for $35 but I haven't seen it that low since. For whatever reason, the base price has climbed recently. So I'd say that if you can wait, here is your best shot a really good price, if you need it now, CDkeys.

WTT

OlliOlli (Wii U)
Retro City Rampage (3DS)
Home (Steam)
Uncanny Valley (Steam)
Neverwinter Enthusiast Pack (Key)
Blade and Soul Yogscast Pack (Key)
Regency Solitaire (Steam)
Choplifter HD (Steam)
Eisenwald: Blood of November (Steam)
Steamworld Dig (Steam)
Battlerite Yogscast Mount (Steam DLC)
Bohemian Killing OST and Art (Steam DLC)

Would like to trade for Steam keys, Steam cash, or eShop codes. However, I'm open to any offers!

Hi everyone! It's a long shot, but maybe someone has it.

WTB:

SEGA 32X (preferably with cables)
Knuckles Chaotix (preferably complete)

Sonic R for Sega Saturn (preferably complete)

PM me and I'm sure we can work out a price!

I also have some Steam, Origin, and Wii U codes I'd be willing to trade too. PM me for a list if you're interested

Thanks!

Mcdohl

WTS

Early 2017 sale! :)

I accept PayPal gift money, or regular payment as well but buyer must cover fees. I also have Venmo, or take cash if in Seattle area.

Note: All prices do not take into account shipping fees. If you live in the Seattle area, we could negotiate meeting somewhere for the trade. Else, shipping fees are around $5 - $10 in the US (depends on size and weight) and TBD for international shipments.

1. Dark Souls Limited Edition (Xbox 360) $50.00

2. PlayStation 3 Console (500 GB, Super Slim White) & 1 DualShock 3 Wireless Controller (White) $120.00 [US Only, $25.00 shipping, Does not come in original box, Includes vertical stand, power cable, hdmi cable, and usb charging cable for controller]

3. Nights of Azure Limited Edition (PS4) $100.00 [It also includes a cloth poster, not pictured. I don't know if the DLC has been redeemed or not, and I do not know how to check]

5. Tales of Symphonia Chronicles Collector's Edition (PS3)

Feel free to request additional pictures.

Weevilone

WTB:

Snow White and the Huntsman - UHD UV media code. Will pay $7.
Everest - UHD UV media code. FOUND!

WTS:

Xbox 360 Elite

It's not really for sale as much as free, but I need shipping covered. I have an older (ie unreliable) black Xbox 360 Elite model. The hard drive is missing, as I stuck it on a JPN Arcade unit. The Xbox works perfectly to this day and has low hours and in original box. Just shoot me an address via PM and I'll get a shipping quote. Hoping someone can use this for a while to replace a 360 that crapped out. I'm in Missouri.

Looks like the giveaway probably isn't viable. I priced it from MO to NY for one user and it was at least $32 for shipping due to weight.

Padinn

Accidentally bought a Superhot steam key I can't return. This is not the VR key. Will sell for $11 is anyone is interested.

*Edit* Key has been sold.

The Dude

Putting out feelers to possibly sell my X34 Predator. Hardly no use on it, practically brand new and is incredible in action. Not sure yet but just seeing if anyone is first interested. Throw me a pm if you are.

asdad123

Got a bunch of things for sale:

Barely used Gaming PC

Specs are:

i7 6700k ($320)
Asus Z170-AR ATX Motherboard ($160)
32gb (4 x 8gb) Corsair Vengence 2666 Mhz ($165)
Samsung 850, 500gb SSD ($150)
Seagate 1TB Hybrid SHDD ($70)
Nvidia GTX 980Ti (reference with Hybrid Cooler installed... $400)
H-212 CPU Cooler ($35)
NZXT Grid Fan Controller ($25)
EVGA Supernova G2 750 Watt Power supply ($100)
Phanteks Evolv ATX Case - Silver ($180)
Windows 10 - OEM Key ($120)

I'd be willing to let it go for $1200. Only local pickup for now in the North Jersey Area (07407 to be exact) PM me for photos/details.

I also have an Auria 27" 2560x1440 monitor I would include for $150 with the PC.

Moto Z Droid Edition 32gb Black with Incipio Offgrid Battery mod with wireless charging. Mod is $80 normally so I feel this is fair. Only opened to activate and remove SIM card. - $330 shipped within the US.

Apple AirPods brand new. Got an extra set as a present but I already bought myself a pair. Brand new sealed. $220 shipped.

Warcraft (Movie) Digital Code $5 for code via PM

$91.10 gift card to gamestop (trade in credit). $82 Code will be sent via PM

$15 Fandango Gift Card $13 Code will be sent via PM (Have 2)

Discounts will be given for local pickup in North Jersey. PM for photos.

Bump.

I'd also be interested in trading the PC for an ITX Desktop. Looking to downsize.

mdsfx

GAF Plus seller. Want PayPal. Prices include shipping within US.

Just Cause 3 $20
Titanfall 2 $30

Or buy both for $46

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
JxrW5PZ.png

WTS:

-Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1-3 complete trilogy, and 15 pieces of DLC (9 for Re;Birth 1, 5 for Re;Birth 2, and 1 for Re;Birth 3) Steam code - $20
-World End Economica Episodes 1-3 complete set Steam codes (2 available!) - $15

-Halo: The Master Chief Collection XBOne NA code - $15

via Paypal

WTS

Selling some things that have just been sitting boxed up or on a shelf.
Add 3$ shipping for each item. If more than one item is requested shipping will reduce.

All carts have good condition label and cartridge unless noted

NES
double dragon 10
double dragon II 10
Super Mari Bros./DuckHunt 5
qix 15
Ghosts 'n Goblins 10
Super glove ball 2 light marker on back/ cartridge cracked
renegade 5 light marker on back
Solar Jetman 3
Dragon Warrio 5
Bionic commando 10
Golf 3
soltice 3
gyruss 3 light marker on back top/ corner of cover art is scratched

SNES
f-zero 10
nba jam 5 back sticker is half torn
killer instict 10
bass masters classic 2 sticker residue over cartridge
winter olympic games 2 has stickers residue across cartridge
mickey mania 9
Super R Type 8
pilotwings 7
Mario Paint 5

Genesis
contra hard corps 60 box and maual
jungle book 10 box and maual
sonic spinball 7 box
barbie super model 7 box and maual
wheel of forture 5 box
Sports talk basebal 5 no cover art on box, box and manual
Bonanza Brothers 10 box
columns III 8 box and maual
beauty and the beast 4
sonic 3d blasts 4
menacer 2

Dreamcast
Shenmue 40
Crazy Taxi 10

Console
SNES 65 hookups and 1 controller
NES 60 hookups and 2 controllers
Sega Genesis 20 no video cord, have power cord and 1 controller
Sega Dreamcast-bundle 100 boxed with controller and shenmue (has passport), NHL,2k Football, world series baseball 2k1, crazy taxi

WTS:

ASUS Maximus VII Hero z97 motherboard - $120

-comes in original packaging, Couple of defects (one of the rear panel USB ports does not work and one of the GPU clips is broken (the GPU still works perfectly in that slot and it still stays in without the clip).

16 GB (2x8GB) Kingston Hyper X Fury RAM 1866mhz (black) -$80.

If you want to purchase both, I will sell it for $180 shipped.

All these prices are shipping included. PM me if interested!

PayPal only. Located in the US.

Arkeband

Banned
I have a Windows key for FFXIV:ARR that you register through the Mogstation (not a Steam key, although you can add it to steam after).

I'd be willing to trade for a Steam game of 75% of its value. (14.99) Hit me up.

Syriel

Question, hopefully this is an OK place to ask.

Are xbox one digital game codes region locked? Ready to buy a BF1 code from another gaffer but just want to make sure their EU code will work on my USA xbone.

With the exception of China, no. It's not like PSN which is split into a bunch of different regions. Xbox One digital store is only split between China and the rest of the world.

Posting both WTS and WTB prices makes life easier for everyone instead of this "behind the door" negotiation. Particularly for Humble Monthly day. Then there's some sort of clear expectation on both sides.

And sometimes you just don't have any idea what something is worth, like the UK movie ticket codes I had posted up for a bit. No idea what was fair, and didn't want to gouge anyone. Just wanted to get rid of them and figured an interested GAFfer would make a fair offer.

No interest whatsoever, so they'll likely end up given away in one of the freebie threads.

Palom

SLEIhbg.png

Want to Sell:
$50 PSN credit digital code: $45
$15 Xbox credit digital code: $13
PS3 Lightning Returns: $10
PS3 Star Ocean: $15
PS2 Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 2: $30

Want to Buy:
PS4 Atelier Sophie
PS3 super slim console
i7-4790k CPU
16GB DDR3 RAM (8GBx2)

Lemstar

wXMO1hH.png

WTS:
digital games (last updated 1/8; check other tabs for console games and DLC)
eShop credit - 10% off face value

WTB:
PlayStation Vita systems/memory cards/accessories/games, preferably bundles of stuff

kiri

WTS: CONSOLES
3DSLL - Pokémon Y / Pocket Monsters Y -Premium Gold- 3DSLL Pack (with 32GB SD Card)
Selling from the UK, ideally for a UK buyer, but open to others. £200 ONO.
Dust and scratch-free. Screens have non-sticky scratch-resistant sheet attached and are LIKE NEW quality underneath. Comes with all manuals and info with a mint condition box.
PM me for more info if you need it! Pics ~here~

WTS: GAMES
GC - Mario Party 6 (with GameCube Microphone in original packaging and box) (LIKE NEW quality)
GC - Tales of Symphonia (with Tales of Symphonia Memory Card holder and full-size map) (LIKE NEW quality)
DS - Gyakuten Saiban 2 (Phoenix Wright 2) (BEST PRICE Version - LIKE NEW quality)
DS - Gyakuten Saiban 3 (Phoenix Wright 3) (BEST PRICE Version - LIKE NEW quality)
Wii - Klonoa (VERY GOOD quality - disc has very slight abrasion but 100% readable)
Wii - No More Heroes (VERY GOOD quality - disc has very slight abrasion but 100% readable)
Wii - Samba de Amigo (VERY GOOD quality - disc has very slight abrasion but 100% readable)
Wii - Xenoblade Chronicles (LIKE NEW quality)
PS - The Adventures of Alundra (VERY GOOD quality - sticker on case)
PS - Alundra 2 (VERY GOOD quality - small crack on case front, manual and disc in perfect condition)
PS - Beatmania (with original Beatmania controller) (Both LIKE NEW quality)
PS - Chocobo no Fushigi na Dungeon (NTSC - JPN) (VERY GOOD quality - sticker on case)
PS - Mega Man Legends 2 (LIKE NEW quality)
PS - Parasite Eve II (LIKE NEW quality)
PS - Saga Frontier 2 (GREAT quality - sticker on case, disc has very slight abrasion but 100% readable)
PS2 - Disgaea: Hour of Darkness (with Disgaea Character Colletion Hardcover Artbook & First-Print Edition DVD of Disgaea: The Animation) (LIKE NEW quality)
PS2 - Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories (includes "Best of.." Soundtrack) (LIKE NEW quality)
PS2 - Gitaroo Man (LIKE NEW quality)
PS2 - Global Defence Force (LIKE NEW quality)
PS2 - La Pucelle: Tactics (LIKE NEW quality)
PS2 - Makai Kingdom (LIKE NEW quality)
PS2 - Okage: Shadow King (NTSC - US) (LIKE NEW quality)
PS2 - Phantom Brave (includes Bonus Soundtrack and comes with 192-page full-colour Phantom Brave Character Colletion Hardcover Artbook) (LIKE NEW quality)
PS2 - Rule of Rose (NTSC - US) (LIKE NEW quality; Manual, disc & box all in perfect condition) SELLING FOR $275/£220

WTS: Final Fantasy 12 Collection Includes;
CD Single - Kiss Me Goodbye - Angela Aki (FFXII Image Song, includes Promotional DVD) (LIKE NEW quality)
CD Single - Symphonic Poem "Hope" (FFXII Main Theme, includes Promotional DVD and character stickers) (LIKE NEW quality)
CD Single - Final Fantasy XII Special Edition Soundtrack (1 of 300 exclusively made for the FFXII UK Launch) (LIKE NEW quality)
CD Album - Final Fantasy XII First-Print Limited Edition Original Soundtrack (includes Deluxe Box w/obi and 28-page booklet) (VERY GOOD quality, very slight obi tear and box squeeze)
BOOK - Final Fantasy XII World Preview Guide (112-page full-colour magazine including interviews, tips, stickers and more) [JAPANESE] (LIKE NEW quality)
BOOK - Final Fantasy XII Limited Edition Hardcover Guide Book (340-page full colour guidebook from Piggyback Interactive [ENGLISH] (LIKE NEW quality)

WTS: Related
GOODS - Final Fantasy Tactics Character Card Book Volume 1 & Volume 2 (LIKE NEW quality)
BOOK - .hack//Legend of the Twilight 3-part manga series [ENGLISH] (LIKE NEW quality)
BOOK - "Lets Find Pokemon" [ポケモンをさがせ!ゆうえんちはおおさわぎ] Hardcover book, 30 full-colour pages [JAPANESE] (Released 2006, LIKE NEW quality)
BOOK - "Pokemon Collection" [みんな大好き ポケモンコレクション] Softcover book, 82 full-colour pages [JAPANESE] (Released 2015, LIKE NEW quality bar small writing on back page)
BOOK - Half Life 2: Raising the Bar [ENGLISH] (LIKE NEW quality with perfect intact sleeve)

Gone through some very tough times at the start of this year and so it has resorted to me needing to sell some very rare items such as Tales of Symphonia and Rule of Rose. All games are PAL unless specified. Happy to provide pics and prices to those interested, please just send me a PM!

For those wondering, I'm rather OCD, so 'like new' pretty much means its perfect but I can never bring myself to describe something as that and will always pick fault. Consider it to be in a brand new condition. Following that, 'very good', 'great', 'good', 'ok' etc.

EDIT: Since XCOM 2 is going so cheap, I'll throw my hat in. Looks like it's going for $5-7. I'll pay $8.50 for it right now. PM me, duders.

Zaheer

wXMO1hH.png

WTB (PayPal/Amazon/PSN/Steam/Battle.net)

Gravity Rush Remastered digital key - $20

WTS (PayPal)

Final Fantasy XV: Day One Edition + Final Fantasy XV Season Pass (PS4) - $60

117689b.jpg
134567b.jpg

$50 PlayStation Store SOLD

ss_lemonade

WTS:

- MSI gs60 laptop for $1100 shipped. Specs below

1080p
970m
6700HQ
16GB
128GB nvme ssd + 1TB 7200 HDD

Pics - http://imgur.com/a/vPGg0

- EVGA GTX 780 AC SCX. $100 shipped. Pics below

(The gpu is missing a screw anchor/standoff. Can't find it anywhere anymore for some reason

Mark5130

For Sale

3 Month Xbox Live Gold - $18 PP gift or fees paid.

Dark Souls Xbox 360/Xbox One Digital Code - $7 PP gift or fees paid.

Just Cause 2 Xbox 360/Xbox One Digital Code - $7 PP gift or fees paid.

Original Black DS4 Controller, still fresh in the bag. - $40 PP gift or fees paid, includes shipping to the lower 48 U.S. only.

S9i5ey0.png
SLEIhbg.png

Prices include shipping to the United States --- Minimum order = $10 --- Paypal F&F or buyer pays fees --- Feel free to PM offers on multiple items

Acer Laptop Aspire (Pics here) - $350
Model E E5-573G-52G3
Intel Core i5 5200U (2.20 GHz)
8 GB Memory
1 TB HDD
NVIDIA GeForce 940M 2 GB
15.6" 1920x1080
Windows 10 Home 64-Bit
Also includes Amazon wireless mouse
(Newegg info)

Antlion Modmic 4.0 - $30
Includes both base clasps, but one has been used and the sticky part is not very sticky anymore.

Wii
Xenoblade Chronicles - $44

SNES
Actraiser 2 - $28
Illusion of Gaia - $20
Super Mario All-Stars - $25
Super R-Type - $10
Kefka's Domain - $30 (3 CD FF6 OST)

N64
Mario Kart 64 - $30

NES
Battle of Olympus - $10
Battle Kid: Fortress of Peril - $40
Crystalis - $14
Dragon Warrior - $6
Dragon Warrior 2 - $32
Dragon Warrior 3 - $48
Dragon Warrior 4 - $70
Mega Man 4 - $30
Mega Man 6 - $40
Spy Vs. Spy - $6
Tecmo Bowl - $12
Tetris - $6
Tiger Heli - $5

DS/3DS
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia - $20
Zelda: Spirit Tracks - $28
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - $20
Kirby Planet Robobot - NEW/SEALED - $32
Dragon Quest 7 - $30
Corpse Party - $30 (game/case/manual only, does not include special edition items)
Codename STEAM - $6
Mario Kart DS - $10
Mario Kart 7 - $20
Adventure Time: Hey Ice King Why'd You Steal Our Garbage - $6

GB & GBA boxes - $20 for all 3
Zelda - box only (no game)
FF4 - box only (no game)
FFL2 - everything but the game (click for pic)

AColdDay

WTB: Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition steam code. I'm hoping that someone bought a code during the steam sale that they wouldn't mind selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom