• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CA: Civil War interview. Black Panther's motivations. Detailed description of climax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Do you want to see her evil hell kids?

We need this scene

tumblr_lusedpmHoJ1qijmvbo1_500.jpg

So the Sokovia Accords is a UN resolution? Does that make the Avengers a NGO?

Edit:NGO= Non-governmental organization. Just realized that might not be clear to everyone.

is that woman on cap's team just for gender balance or something? like I know she's being prepped for cap's love interest but lmao what good is she going to do against ANY of the people on team iron man. team iron man won the fantasy draft.

edit: right forgot about scarlet witch, she's absent in the promo art there.

is that woman on cap's team just for gender balance or something? like I know she's being prepped for cap's love interest but lmao what good is she going to do against ANY of the people on team iron man. team iron man won the fantasy draft.

edit: right forgot about scarlet witch, she's absent in the promo art there.

Where are you getting this from?

Shaanyboi

Banned
I completely forgot about Agent 13's introduction. I think they'll meet again at SET LEAK SPOILER
Peggy's funeral.
if it happens at the beginning of the film.

She's already seen in the trailer hanging with Martin Freeman's character. It's in the corner of the shot, but she's there.

Frog-fu

Banned
Scarlet Witch can troll the oppossing team by herself if motivated properly.

Well, except for Black Panther maybe, depending on how they're treating his character and powers. And Vision too.

Frog-fu

Banned
You know what though, Widow is a badass H2H combatant, and with those rods, if she fucks up Scott's suit and disables his shrinking regulator, even temporarily, he's toast. I think that's doable for her.

Johndoey

Banned
You know what though, Widow is a badass H2H combatant, and with those rods, if she fucks up Scott's suit and disables his shrinking regulator, even temporarily, he's toast. I think that's doable for her.
It only works if they write Scott as a moron who decides to run up on a assassin even then its still a bullshit win.

Shaanyboi

Banned
Dude is one of the most dangerous beings on the planet in that suit. Its bullshit.

And Scarlet Witch ain't about to start altering reality. Most of these characters are still new to their roles. Hell, from the still unleaked footage, Scott still seems to be just happy to be included rather than someone who can really take down a murderous assassin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom